Fx M or F KiityClaws on the prowl for literate partners

KittyClaws

Moon
Hello! KittyClaws here. I'm used to roleplaying over a few other sites but have recently decided to dig my claws into new territory to see if I can expand my search for partners. I've been meaning to check out this place for way too long at this point, so here I am! Without further ado I'm going to try and make this request thread as simple as possible.

If interested please send me a PM with your ideas pertaining to my plots and/or pairings.
**I feel like I had to put 'pertaining to my plots/pairings because there have been a handful of people sending me PMs that don't match up with any of my pairings, kinks, or cravings. So with this in mind, if your ideas stray from my plot a little bit and you have some other concepts in mind- that's totally fine! I'd love to hear new takes on my plots/pairings! :)

1. I like writing modern plots, as well as fantasy and medieval-themed plots. I usually lean towards long-term stories but I can do short-term plots given the right interest. As of right now, I am seeking both LONG-TERM and SHORT-TERM roleplay interests.

2. I am looking for someone comfortable writing a minimum of two/three paragraphs per post or that you can give me enough detail to reply to. (I usually write between 3-6 on average). Details and emotional/physical descriptions are a plus.

3. I favor plot over smut, meaning a collaborative plot is going to keep me drawn into a story and make the smut that much more rewarding. The ratio of smut vs plot is very plot-dependent. Even if we end up writing a heavier smut-themed story, the plot-driven material is what really keeps me captivated.

4. Creativity is a turn-on in writing. On that note, I want a partner who can contribute their own ideas and passions to help keep a story alive. I'm fond of partners who enjoy collaborating ideas as well. I love bouncing my ideas off of people and would hope for the same in return. Lastly, I really like when people come asking questions, or when someone can suggest different plot-twists to a story. You can expect this from me as well! :)

5. Talking to my writing partners OOC is a big plus. Communication is key when writing and I like getting to know my partners. I enjoy talking about what is happening in our stories as well as the possibilities of what could happen beyond our last posts. I also want to know when my posts aren't grabbing you (or the story for that matter), so the sooner you tell me this, the sooner we can fix the problem and decide what to do with the story from there.

6. If you're looking for a partner to write back-to-back posts throughout the day I won't be able to fulfill your needs. On a good day I can get two or three posts in per day but on average I've found that I can get 1-3 replies back within one week. *Due to COVID and life, posts might be extra slow during this time*

7. Lastly, I prefer to roleplay over the BMR boards (or over PM) and I usually write female characters in the third person. Gender preferences are not an issue for me and I am open to writing with anyone.

This next section is going to list current Turn-On's, Pairings, and Plots that I'm interested in.

ONS (But not limited to):
Bondage
Dom/sub relationship (Control)
Flirting/Teasing
Sexual Tension
Public sex/Humiliation
Jealousy
Breath-control
Giving oral: Deep throat, face-fucking, etc.
Romance
Love-Hate relationships
Rough sex
Degrading
Dirty talk
Name calling (for the right characters and plot)
Gangbang/MMF scenes

Pairings I enjoy but am NOT limited to:
NOTE: MC is the second listed
Best friend X Best friend
Boss X Secretary
Brother X Sister's bestfriend
Step-Brother x Step-sister
Teacher X Student
King X Servant/Slave
Warrior/Guard X Princess
Dragon X Warrior Women
Beast x Beauty (***Craving Beauty and the Beast***)
Gladiator x princess

Plots interests:

I hate you, I love you ***Craving***
The premise of this story is two people who don't 'work' together, but somehow make it work. From an outsiders perspective, they're both in a toxic relationship but to them, it's been going on for so long this is the only way they know how to function. They've tried breaking up. Many times. But somehow they end up back together. They need each other, even though it doesn't seem like it when they're yelling and slamming doors in each other's faces, and they always make-up by fucking each other like they had been depraved of such pleasures their whole lives. -Basically this story is just the daily struggles of an unstable couple who can't seem to get rid of one another.

Moving in (Bestfriend x bestfriend pairing option) ***Craving***
MC has been living with her long-term boyfriend for almost two years but that suddenly came to a halt when she found found out that (Option A: He cheated on her, Option B: We can make something else up!). Getting over her boyfriend was going to take some time but having her best friend when she had no where else to go was more than warming. YC's girlfriend has never been a fan of mine, and she shows it while giving my character the cold shoulder from time to time when YC isn't around. As the two of our character's bonds grow stronger, my character can't help but to notice that YC's girlfriend is growing more frustrated, and more fights begin to burst out. At first it seems ridiculous that his girlfriend could be jealous of a lifelong friendship that's only just been that and nothing more, but then...things start feeling different and the two of them find it even harder to hide these emotions that are building at the surface. But when their feelings come out clean, do they hide it from her and all their close friends, relishing in the secret love-affair or are they torn?

Owing a Favor (I would ideally make this a long-term story)
She's barely making it by with her rent, and her landlord is growing tired of her excuses and empty promises time and time again. This time, he decides to take matters into his own hands and teaches her another way she can begin paying off her rent.

Little red riding hood (one shot or long term)
Little red riding hood was on her way to see her grandmother who was sick. She had been sick for quite some time and so Little Red was going to visit her often. The woods in which Little Red traveled were known to be mysterious and bordered on the line of dangerous. People have been known to dissapear and see things that weren’t real. But what happens when Little Red sees and hears a wolf talking to her? Is it the same wolf from her childhood? Is he still the same word or has he become too untame and wild to remember her?
** I’m looking for a twisted romance **

(In the process of editing and adding more plots! Will post more plot-ideas soon)

Last edited:
Woahh it's been a while! Adding a bump!

Craving a romance, and I don't mind if it's twisted. :D

Please PM me if interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom