Lewd magic CYOA RP (FxM)

MephK

Moon
Hey!

I discovered this little piece of deliciously lewd stuff thanks to BMR user LeftShield, and i'll admit that i really want to play some RPs inspired by it!

-> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kG10Ld61qTrTDy5PhS2zaGRZ6MzYqFk5

For info, i scored mostly in the Purple and Yellow types, so you can have an idea of what i enjoy ;3 I personally don't mind if you like the same, or different stuff, many of the options offered are quite interesting, but at least you know in advance what i'll be bringing into the RP, in case some of that stuff turns you off ^^

Also, i'm aware that some of the magics, boons and corruptions are geared mostly toward females (the "insert-description-here girl" transformations in particular), so feel free to imagine the male equivalent of these particular things so you don't feel limited in your options! ;3

General infos about my RP / writing style, and requirements

- Detailed, literate, with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. It doesn’t need to be 100% perfect all the time, but poor writing just turns me off completely.

- I write in 3rd person perspective only

- I RP in PMs or through emails

- For the length, I can do and expect in return anything from 1 paragraph to a full word page depending on the RP itself and my inspiration, though the average tends to be in the 1-3 paragraphs range. In all cases, i need your post to give me some substance to reply and react to, and i will provide the same.

- I will warn you in advance, i can sometimes get busy with life and take a long time to reply, so do not hesitate to message me if i haven’t replied in a while and/or if you are getting impatient. I will totally not resent you for that, and will in fact gladly welcome the reminder, and you won’t be thinking that i’ve abandoned the RP when i haven’t.

- I play females opposite (dominant) males, and am generally looking for a rather equilibrated relationship (in terms of power/control), in one way or another. I will not play opposite other female characters or futas. I will not play opposite submissive male characters (unless they turn dominant as the RP goes on).

- About harems: I generally prefer male harems to female ones, though i can write female ones if necessary.

About my kinks and limits

I like :
- vaginal, anal and oral sex
- Rough sex, superficial biting and clawing, hair pulling, fighting for dominance
light bondage
- Tattoos, (erotic) piercings, (erotic) jewelry, sexy/kinky clothes, sex toys
- Large breasts, large cocks, exotic cocks, multiple cocks on one male, tentacles
- Multiple penetration (multiple holes and/or potentially multiple cocks/objects/tentacles in each hole)
- Monsters, demons, anthros, aliens, fantasy races
- Loads of cum, mild cum inflation
- Potential mild size play
- We can discuss lactation/breeding/oviposition if you’re into that

I don’t do :
- Scat and dirty stuff
- vore
- extreme gore and death
- humiliation
- full on BDSM dominance with pain and punishment and complete submission of one of the parties involved
- Futas, cuntboys and the like

Characters / plot ideas

As mentioned above, my character would be a yellow/purple mage, most likely with an eldritch tainted appearance, from the beginning or later on. Also she'd probably be a total shameless slut, and a demanding one at that XD

Unless your mage is a purple/yellow one, in which case i might be swayed to not play a mage myself, but your mage's plaything(s) instead ;3

Plot-wise, i have two "standard" options i can think of right now:
- two mages deciding to join their magic to have fun together, and cause a bit of mayhem in nearby cities by charming the inhabitants and making them do stuff for the mages' entertainment, or letting loose some monsters on them just to see what happens. Maybe even doing stuff on a larger scale by taking over a city and warping society within it, laying down lewd rules for their own enjoyment, just to see what they can get away with.

- One mage taking the other on as an apprentice, perhaps corrupting this person as time goes if you like corruption, and perverting them into becoming another devious mage, and potentially the elder mage's willing slave/assistant. Can lead to an equivalent of the first plot after the apprentice has learned enough magic.

There are many other plots possible, more geared toward the particular perks and corruptions of each "school of magic", so we'd need to put our results together to see what we can come up with that'd be more adequate to our characters in particular.

So, yeah, that's all i've got to say about all that for now XD

If you're interested, PM me and we'll discuss characters and plots together ;)

Back
Top Bottom