Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cucking her boyfriend in China

LostinChina

Meteorite
We met on the train ride back to Guangzhou from Hong Kong.

I had bought a new camera to take photos with in Hong Kong because electronics stores are rarely reliable in the mainland. After exiting the subway from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, I was about to get on the train when I saw this girl in an skirt that was just tight enough to give a very clear idea of how loud the slapping noise would be during a good pounding. I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of her from behind and sent it to my friend with the message: Girls in Shenzhen are really different from girls in Guangzhou

You seldom see beautiful girls in sexy outfits in Guangzhou. I get on the train and sit down and get comfortable. Suddenly, a girl with a just barely noticeable Chinese accent mixed with a British accent says: “excuse me, can you let me pass?” as she slips past me to sit to my left. As she slides past her skirt shifts just enough for me to see she was wearing a sea-green thong. Then I realized...awakward...this is the girl I snapped a picture of just a few minutes before...

She seemed young and not one to pass-up a chance to meet a pretty girl I said to her:

“Are you here on vacation from studying abroad? Your pronunciation is pretty good.”

She replies, “I am glad you can tell, yeah I am studying in the UK for my masters.”

We chat the whole ride and hit it off really well, her name was Ann. After we arrived in Guangzhou we trade contact information and parted ways but continuing to talk on Wechat(Chinese Facebook). I get back to my room and I am dead-ass tired. It was nearly a full day trip to Hong Kong and back and my body is killing me. I fall into bed thinking to go straight to sleep when I received a message from Ann inviting me out to hang out with her friends at a party. I groan as I know from the slight swelling I feel in my dick that I am not going to turn this down. “I am about to die after all the walking I did today, you better make this worth my while.”

‘I will.”

I arrive at the KTV(Karaoke place) and spot her waiting outside for me. She waves and grabs me by the arm. “We’ve already rented a room, let’s go up.” I get up there and things are already underway. After a few hours of drinking and singing I pull her out of the room and pin her to the wall to the left of the door. Unable to take it anymore after seeing her ass wiggling in front of me while she sang for the last few hours I put my hand around her throat as I started kissing her. My other hand reached around and gripped her ass tightly.

I felt her hips grind against mine as I started to swell with blood and can feel reason going far from my mind. We decide to go find a hotel but unfortunately she had forgotten her ID card and the hotels wouldn’t let her stay. So we found a massage place instead that would let us stay the night only checking my ID. After a massage, that was probably more expensive than it was worth we get taken to a room. “That massage was terrible, here let me give you a better one,” I say. I lay her down on her back and start with her shoulders and slowly work my way down. I get massages often so I recall what points I should focus on to release every bit of tension in her body. She moans more and more as I work my way down her body. I start massaging her round and plump ass and as I press into two pressure points just a few inches from her pussy just at the bottom of her ass cheeks. She looks at me and whispers just barely loud enough to be heard: “I am so wet.”

I couldn’t take it anymore and I rip her clothes off and shed mine before going to town on her pussy. She was definitely wet. Her juices filled my mouth as I alternated between sucking on her clitoris and fucking her gaping hole with my tongue. She arched her back and gripped the sheets with one hand and the back of my head with the other.

I came up to kiss her and let her taste her own lubrication from my lips. As we unrestrainedly kissed I felt her hand reach down and grab ahold of the base of my dick. She took it and used it as a brush to trace the outline of her pussy and then draw circles around her clitoris. She moaned and looked me in the eyes as she angled my dick a little lower and pulled it to the entrance of her pussy. We locked eyes as I slowly felt the warmth of her vagina envelope me and she gasped for her as she shook with pleasure.

I begin to slowly slide in and out of her while one hand supported me and the other massaged her clitoris with it’s thumb. She bit my lip playfully and tugged on it as our mouths pressed together and out tongues reached deep into each other’s throats fucking the back of our mouths.

I flip her over on her stomach and put her legs straight before reentering her from behind and beginning to pound her mercilessly. I whisper in her ear that I hope it’s safe tonight because there’s no way I am holding back. In this position she can’t resist even if she wanted to with me on top of her and her legs positioned they way they are. As I slid in and out of her I can feel the entrance of her cervix and know what I am about to do. She looks back at me in the eyes and says, “do you dare?”

At that moment I press myself as deep into her as I could and releasing everything I had. I groaned, feeling the splash back of my cum hitting her cervix.

“Ah, I can feel it. It’s so warm...”, she pressed her ass against my hips to take me deeper as I continued to orgasm and shoot more and more cum deep in her which is made much more pleasurable by the shaking and gripping of her pussy from her own orgasm.

As we come down from our sexual frenzy we cuddle with my cum oozing out of her onto the sheets. I take out my phone and see I have a new friend request....who I recognize as her boyfriend she had shown me a picture of when we met on the train.

I chuckle as I close the phone and go down to her pussy to get a good look at my cum oozing out of her. I decide to start eating my own cum out of her pussy when suddenly her phone rings. It’s her boyfriend and she answers the call while grabbing my head and pressing my mouth harder against her pussy. Going to be a fun night.

Back
Top Bottom