taboo, rough, extreme, kinky (FxM) (Dark Themes)

Major Edit for Updated RP Desires

OOC
I am a straight female looking for serious writing partners for long-term smutty storylines primarily involving taboo, rough, or extreme kinks. I am comfortable writing multiple characters in a complex world-building situation as well as one on one scenes in a smaller, shorter plot.

I will play a submissive, a masochist, or an equal, but I do not play dommes. I do enjoy playing powerful, complex women with a dark side as well as women who are caught in bad situations. Dubcon, noncon, and bad endings are favorites of mine. I also enjoy elements of BDSM.

My full list of likes, dislikes, and limits are collected at https://www.f-list.net/c/rope%20fantasies/

I should state up front that I love 'costume' settings and different historical / fantasy / sci fi settings, so modern plots don't come naturally to me. However, if you come to me with some fucked up ideas for modern play, I will hear them out.

I am not interested in vanilla romance, slice of life, or non-sexual RP. But if you want deep, detailed, fucked up erotica that will leave you questioning my sanity and possibly yours, I'm your girl.

You can contact me at ropefantasies@aol.com or via PMs in this forum. I have a discord now, so you can ask for the tag.

FAVORITE ORIGINAL SETTINGS NOW WITH IDEAS

Roman-- slaves, captives, clash of cultures, debauched family (think Spartacus)

Dark Ages / Medieval-- forced marriages, incest, religious taboo, Viking invasions, adultery,

Inquisition-- heretics and priests, what's not to love?

Victorian-- kinky shenanigans behind closed doors, brothels, incest, opiates, master/servant

Old West-- brothels, outlaws, Indian wars, violence

Modern-- bring me your ideas; the rougher and meaner the better

WW1 and WW2-- this is a new one for me. I'm interested in occupied France, women of the resistance, forbidden romance, too complicated to explain here

Science Fiction-- cyberpunk, dark near future, space opera, cybernetics, androids, designer drugs

FAVORITE CANON SETTINGS

Please note: I want to play original characters in these canon settings. I considered taking these out because people tend to want a campaign set in the exact universe and I still want the kinks and originality.

Mass Effect universe-- Omega, cross-species / xeno, the prison ship, a geth/human relationship

Star Trek universe-- a new ship, a new voyage, new relationships, new dangers, a cardassian/bajoran master/concubine

Warhammer 40k-- i would love a fucked up relationship between a space marine and a female inquisitor, or a female found on a derelict ship who may or may not be a heretic and her fucked up relationship with an inquisitor, a captured soldier in the clutches of the cultists of Slaanesh.

Forgotten Realms / D&D-- standard fantasy; so many ideas, mostly taboo, noncon, or kinky. we'd have to talk

FAVORITE ELEMENTS

Incest, esp. forced incest or elements of rough consensual
Elements of Noncon
Captivity
Forbidden Romance
Cross-Culture Pairings
Public Humiliation

Back
Top Bottom