Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Objectification: Your Living Underwear (M, F, or Futa)

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Note: I am NOT looking for your character to be a "victim" of the living underwear (comedic, inopportune, or otherwise); rather your character is the one in control.

I do not have anything definitive just yet what kind of storyline would be involved, nor any thoughts about genre (thought I do have some ideas regarding both), so that's all open for discussion. However, I will note that real world boring doesn't appeal to me, so I'm likely going to be more agreeable to fantasy, science fiction, etc. scenarios.

My basic idea involves your character having a pair of living underwear that do all the things underwear are for, and love doing it. For example, if they had a telepathic bond, the underwear would be happy when he/she put them on, tell him/her how wonderful he/she smells today, etc. I also had the thought that since they would be living, they could have limited movement - such as being able to quickly constrict and return to normal - providing endless hours of vigorous hands-free masturbation for their wearer on command.

If you're interested in exploring this idea further, please send a PM!

Back
Top Bottom