Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Talented Roleplayers for MxF

**I'm new so pardon the horrid post. Will update later.**

**DISCORD PREFERRED**

Who I Am
  • Female
  • Adult
  • Literate
  • Descriptive
  • Kinky
  • Experienced
What I Like

• Short-term (smut over story)
  • Long-term (story/smut well mixed)
  • Literate writers
  • Storytellers
  • Discord
  • PMs
What I Don't Like

• Ridiculous required post lengths
  • Frivolous descriptions
  • Excessively poor grammar
  • Boards
  • People who can't string sentences together.

To expound on that, I love writers who are skilled with words, atmosphere, and building a solid, intriguing character and/or storyline. I do not personally set post-length requirements because I do not particularly enjoy a conversation between characters taking three weeks due to needing to write a myriad of pointless descriptions or actions to fulfill a demand. I write as much as I need to, and no more, no less. I expect people I play with to be of the same mind as me with this.

Interests
  • Light/moderate BDSM
  • Full-time sub (switch for right person)
  • Cis Males
  • Ageplay
  • Incest
  • Light Violence
  • Spanking
  • Bondage
  • Lactation
  • Pregnancy
  • Romance
  • Smut
  • F-List

Current Interests
  • Student x Teacher: High school student (15-16) has one night stand with teacher (mid 20s-early 30s) over summer, only to find out she's in his class later.
  • Student x Teacher: Teacher seduces, over time, a virgin high school student and woos her into a Dom/sub relationship. Played both in school and out.
  • Brother x Sister: Specifics of this can be discussed of course.
  • Twincest: Fraternal twins (obviously) who have an unnatural attachment to one another. Either starting out after they're already banging for a short, smutty sort of play, or can be twisted into a long-term RP through developing feelings.
  • Post Apocalyptic: Pretty much anything set in this setting right now. I don't have any particular stories in mind so it would be best to converse over ideas.
  • Sci-Fi: Interplanetary exploring team working on finding planets to terraform or explore. This is mostly story-driven with mixes of smut. Laser guns, spaceships, etc.
  • Patriarch Society: Dystopian society where the men have all the rights, and women are auctioned off to the highest bidder, and must accompany a man everywhere she goes.
  • Princess being used as a sexual bargaining chip in political relations
  • Gangbangs, breeding programs, kidnappee will all be considered in any setting.
  • Pitch me your idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom