ChokerChain's request thread (MM, FM, FF) (NMW submissive)

Hi, I play any of the following roles

Harems- a number of sexual partners

Females- Biological females

Cross dressers- Boys dressed like cute girls

femboys- weak small boys who get dominated

What I don't play

DOMs- the dominant one, less it's some sort of I be dominant only to get dominated

Furries- anything covered completely by hair that's not an animal. I am fine with bestiality, and fine with nekos or such, but anything that's like 50-80 percent animal and is not an animal is not in my taste.

Mermaids- amphibious women with tails and no legs

I like the following kinks

Choking- Squeezing of neck in sexual manner whether by hands or collar

Dress up- making my character wear sexy outfits or lack there of

Tying up- binding wrists, ankles, or tying up to a wall, mainly to prevent movement or running away

Orgasm denial- Bringing a character to the point of orgasm only to forbid them from doing as such for sexual punishment or torture.

Large cock/excess or extremely fertile cum- Larger cocks than average or normal, and a flood of semen. Fertile cum would go with pregnancy (By large, I don't have a maximum if that means anything to some people)

Pregnancy- impregnation, though simply as a means of control and nothing really into the pregnancy. I will play pregnant, not in labor or deep term. Either the kid is born or the impregnation is recent.

Mind break- using various mental plays to control a victim into obedience.

master X slave/pet- A situation with a dominant member and a submissive member where one is in charge or control of other, usually including a lack of freedom.

multiple penetration- involving but not limited to a female character, whom takes multiple cocks at a time usually involving different holes. Can include multiple men, can include toys, can include objects.

NOS-

FEM DOM- Female Dominance, aka a woman being in charge, unless it's yuri or I'm being a girl's subservient fem boy. Point is, I don't play a female dominant

Scat- Shit

Vore- Being eaten alive

snuff- sexual murder.

Murder in general story line aspect is okay, or someone dying or vanishing is fine, but no murder during sex.

Role play ideas, followed by parings

The video games
You would play a nerd, one who plays a lot of video games. For those people who have seen Overlord the anime (Season 1 or 2 doesn't matter) You can kind of see where I'm going with this. Nerd waked up in video game. (Not looking to play a fandom) There are two/three ways in which we could play this. The first is the following
1. Boy wakes up in video game style world to find he is an insanely powerful game character. He decides to use his power money fame and wealth to, take over the world and have all the women!
2. Boy wakes up in video game style world to find he is a broke nobody. Basic hero's quest. Save the day have a harem the whole deal
3. Boy wakes up to find both are true. Here's the fun part of this. You would be playing as two characters who are both the same guy. Two versions of him have awoken, the penniless hero, and the OP boss character. Both of you try to collect women and do as you please, trying to stop the other. this is much more of a darker taste option though. The hero is trying madly to keep girls and defeat the bad guy who he doesn't know is himself but they turn on him at every turn. What's the hero to do but get a little dark and forceful on these women.

A princess returns
Long ago the first princess of a nation (Me) mysteriously vanished from her room. the king scoured the nation's every inch to find me, but all hope seemed lost with each day gone by. Soon after, the king discovers that the queen can not bear him another heir, and the king is a loyal man, not willing to cheat on his wife even for a successor. Many years pass, and the kingdom expands every day. Many have come forward before claiming to be me, but none of them were me. One day though, I am caught in the market stealing something, and am brought in. Someone recognizes me, and the dirty thief girl is brought before the king to be verified, and surprise I am me. The king is all too happy to have me back, but this is nothing more than a trap to take over his country. I have been trained all these years to be loyal to the man who kidnapped me, the man who will use me to take the throne from my own father.

She wanted to make it big
I would play a girl who wants to make it big as either an actress, model, or singer. She runs away from home at a young age so she can try out for roles and everything without her parent's constant fighting and rules. She goes to rehearsal and gets a callback, to go to the office late at night and try again. When she gets there, she is already in the trap. The man, whether a real director or not, uses his position to bring in girls and trap them. Rather than going out and targeting people, he has a list of girls who will line up for their chance to be big. He promises them it, but only if they do as he says. He won't let them go though. The girls he chooses will never make it big, only make it as his captured slaves.

A deal is a deal.
A man who was born with nothing has dreams of making it big, of going on to do great things, but as time goes on he gets a girl pregnant right out of high school. They marry, his daughter is born, and life is normal, nothing major. Still wanting that life he dreamed of having as a kid, he finds himself meeting a demon. He tells the demon what he desires, and it tells him that what it wants is simple. He will give him what he desires, but each year he has to give something in return, or everything he wants will be taken from him. The price? A female. Each year he must hand a new girl over to this creature. At first the only girls he has are his daughter(s) and wife. To keep up what he wants, he must hand over some poor girl he kidnaps each year, or perhaps one of his own daughters. That would be more so background plot for the RP though, as the RP would be the demon taking the girls and using them as breeding cattle to produce new demons.

The mad scientist.
Think some of the old doctor Frankenstein movies with this plot. A mad scientist is in a large lab in the mountains the border a number of towns. a string of missing person cases have been popping up more and more. The villages mostly blame this on the environment, or such, but they are unable to get help being so remote. after this has been going on for some time, the villages slowly start talking among each other and find they each are facing this problem in increasing numbers, and come to blame the mad scientist.
The mad scientist has been kidnapping a number of young people from the environment, and mutating them. He has taken the DNA from various animals in the environment and mutated the young girls and guys he captures. the man are turned into monstrous creatures, all of which he controls. The women on the other hand he started to try, but the results he was getting from the men in terms of strength and killing potential were far beyond the women. He decides that instead, he would turn the women into breeding, fostering a new generation of naturally born mutants.
Another way for this would be this happens and a few generations later they have completely populated the earth at this point.

Stranger births.
A number of kids in the world are being born with strange powers. They can do any number of things from heal, to move things with their minds, and everything else. After scientists look, they find that those who show gifts are not just born with powers, but are born as not even human. Though seeming to be, they are different on a cellular level. With some of them being born with insane powers, people already are scared of them. The government declares them and any like them to not be human, and thus are not governed by their laws, meaning they are not allowed to the rights and protections the law offers. Many of this generation end up in terrible situations as a result.

Back
Top Bottom