Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beelzing

Tired and Sleep Deprived.
giphy.gif

Nice to meet you! I'm Beelz and this is my Request Thread. I'm pretty amicable and friendly. So if you see anything that piques your interest then don't be scared to hit me up!

A little bit about the person behind the screen...

I'm a college student with a variety of interests such as music, video games, art, anime/manga, literature, writing, cooking, BDSM, and surviving deadlines. I watch more Youtube than TV and while the world is beautiful and full of wonders... I really like the indoors. So, just your average introvert. I'm here to write stories and create characters of depth and intrigue!

Now let's get on to the good stuff!

---​

What I'm Looking For:

Involved Rp Partners: Sometimes I feel like it can be difficult to find people that are invested in their roleplays and ready to get down and dirty when dealing with developing the plot and the characters, but it’s those kinds of people I am interested in. I know world-building and more intensive plot/character creation isn’t for everyone, but I’m a person who focuses a lot of attention to detail and puts no small amount of effort into the characters and worlds I create. So I hope to find others that are like-minded. When I say ‘create a story’ I mean create a story! It'll be fun. I promise.

Ability to Respond Every Few Days: I've super flexible with this, just keep me updated if your normal posting habits are going to change for any specific reason. If you don't post or contact me in a week I'll try and hit you up to see if things are okay, and then after that I'll just assume the rp is dead.

Communication: Keep the airways open with me, please! I'm easy to get along with and understanding, so shower me with your questions/comments/concerns. I want to know you're enjoying the roleplay and all that jazz.

Multiple Characters/Side Characters: I love playing multiple characters, I think it brings the world to life. And when I say ‘multiple characters’ I don’t mean extra sexual partners, I mean side characters! So if you don't like either playing multiple characters or playing against them, then I'm not the partner for you.

Quantity vs Quality: I'd have to say that both are important aspects to me. I don't want someone to have to shirk the quality of their work just for the sake of adding a few extra words. On average, I prefer for my partners to give me around 300-500 words on average per post. Anything less and it gets pretty hard for me to respond.

---​

How I Roleplay/What to Expect from Me:

Quantity vs Quality: I generally don't give less than what I expect, which is 300-500 words. In all honesty (and anyone who has ever Rped with me will know this) I tend to write more than that. Around 500-1000 words. But I try to mirror to keep things manageable.

Plot vs. Smut: This is something else I should address, I suppose. If you're looking for instant smut... Best to hit the road. Not really my thing. I do want sexy times in an rp, don't get me wrong, but it's not going to happen right out of the starting gate. I'd like things to be organic instead of forced, if you know what I mean. On the other hand, if it actually seems like something could happen in the story relatively soon--then fine! I'll take it. But it has to make sense.

About Dom/Sub/Switch Roles: These words mean a lot of different things to different people, so let me break down what they mean to me. First off, I consider myself a Dom/dominant. What does this mean for you? Well, if you like the whole BDSM mindset and want me to be your Dom for an rp, I’ll oblige. On the flip side, this could simply mean I play a character that’s more ‘dominate’ in a sexually aggressive way and isn’t afraid to take charge. OR we can simply throw labels completely out the window if you aren’t into any of that, and our characters have a much more fluid sexual relationship. All up to you!

Frequency: While my posting frequency can vary, I'll generally post once every few days at the very least.

Method of Roleplay: My preferences for various platforms for roleplay go as follows: PMs > Semi-private Threads > Email. I will leave it up to my partner to choose what method they find most agreeable--that is unless they do not care and let me decide.

---​

Extra Notes:

-I do not care what gender you are in real life nor what gender you wish to roleplay as. As long as you are able to create well-written characters then I couldn’t give less fucks.

-I don't rp celebrities and real-life people. I also don't do canon characters.

-If I haven't replied to you for a while please feel free to send me a message!

-Do not God Mod. It's alright if you need to move my characters around a bit or time skip or need to change the setting to make the plot move forward but please discuss it with me first. It really puts me off roleplaying with that person and continuing the rp.

-In my stories, I like to keep any and all DomxSub (and possible MistressxPet/Slave) dynamics in the bedroom. I consider our characters to be equals in their own right and have a normal, functioning relationship. (The situation may vary if the characters are in an actual, established, BDSM relationship.)

-I love all sorts of different genres, but I will say that fantasy is my favorite and that I have a bit of difficulty writing sci-fi and slice-of-life.

-I take plots and pairings that are not my own. In fact, at this point in time, I actually prefer them. So come to me with all your ideas!

-I prefer using descriptions over using pictures for my characters.

---​

Things That I Enjoy:

-Intelligent Partners and Witty Banter

-Romance

-Comedy and Humor

-Teasing (both sexual and non)

-Orgasm Control/Denial & Pleasure Control/Denial

-Sexual Exhaustion

-Cross-dressing

-Bondage

-Pegging

-Side Characters

-Monster Girls/Monster Boys

-Other Kinks:
Kissing, biting, begging, scratching, hair pulling, gags, blindfolds, oral sex (giving and receiving), sex toys, sounding/urethra play, CBT, masturbation, humiliation/degradation

Things That I Don't:

-Scat
-Watersports
-Unrealistic Body Proportions
-Unintelligent Partners
-Slob/Lack of hygiene
-Bimbos/Bimboification

For a more comprehensive study of my kinks, here is my F-list! If you have any questions, simply ask.

---​

Writing Samples:

Alright, so I've gone through both old and newer stuff to collect some writing samples to put on display. It'll just give potential partners a taste of my style and also the different lengths of posts they'll be dealing with. Here ya go:

Sample from: Living with the Consequences with AeonTralion

Everyone shot their commander an odd look when he and Law started discussing slimes. No one really knew what kind of fetish Aedan had for those things, but they liked to make it a rule of theirs to steer clear of the subject.

Violet let out a small sigh when she was asked for the numbers. “Without any traces of the bodies left it’s hard to get a proper estimate. The body count is suspected to be rising into the low hundreds going by vacant area alone, but this could be misleading as I’m sure the citizens are trying to pack themselves into the other districts of the outer ring. Speaking of packing people elsewhere… We tried contacting the higher ups about a warrant for citizen evacuation of district D to one of the inner rings, but we couldn’t get approval. They said their hands were tied. Some of the members on the council didn’t think it ‘necessary’ to waste the money or inconvenience the people of the inner rings,” she said with a darkening expression.

At these words, Kevin and Ivan mirrored her expression. Everyone knew very well how hard it could be to do anything regarding the outer rings and slum districts. Most of the government officials in charge of overseeing financial affairs of the Holzfäller were normally more than a little stingy when matters concerning people beneath them were involved. They simply saw the people of the outer rings as meat shields and nothing more, completely expendable.

With a small shake of her head, Violet picked herself back up from the anger that was stewing inside her and got herself back on track. “The demons are suspected to have been roaming the streets for about a week and a half, first reported being seen as babies. They are growing at a rapid and dangerous pace.

“As for transportation, jeeps or paddywagons are our options. It’s recommended using the jeep for mobility, speed, and because of the fact we are most likely going to be crawling over rubble.”

Sample from: A Fracture in the Balance with translucentfeathers

Leona hummed in response to Claire’s blatant hatred of the man. Poor guy. To have gained the disgust of such a person as Claire… That really was a shame. When Claire pointed out the joke, Leona turned to give her a shark-like grin and tipped her head. “Thank you, madam. I always aim to please,” she said happily, enjoying the fact that she could talk to the other woman like this and Claire would respond in kind. Even the fact that she was a different species, a vampire, didn’t bother the werewolf at all. Leona wasn’t much for caring about things like that; she supposed that’s because of the environment she was raised in. Her parents had always been very kind and open-minded, and passed that trait onto their daughter. So now she could easily get a little bit too friendly or familiar with people who still feel that invisible wall between species, much to the disgruntlement of said people. But Claire didn’t seem to mind an excessive amount about that, so all was well. Mostly because otherwise they would not get along. It was very hard for Leona to stomach people who took others at face value.

The next words that came out of Claire’s mouth startled Leona a bit, causing her eyebrows to gravitate towards her hairline. She stared at the little mink for a moment more before grinning widely and stooping lowly to lessen the distance between them once more. “My, my, my…. Is the daughter of the prestigious Delmonte family flirting with me? The scandal!” she jived playfully. “You are surprisingly quite forward, my dear. You want me to keep making my teasing advances? Well in response to your question, I must say that it all depends. I am a very fickle creature, unfortunately. Sometimes I don’t even know what I might choose to do…” she said, words trailing off as she looked away from the girl’s eyes and towards her neck where Claire had just pulled a stray curl from.

Without hardly any hesitation at all--and why should she? Claire had just now practically given her the OK.--she lifted her hand to gently brush her fingertips against the smooth, scar free, surface of her skin that made up Claire’s throat. Not that she would have minded if she had any scars, Leona didn’t think that being ‘turned’ was such a low class thing that everyone else thought it to be.

Her curious fingers trailed softly up Claire’s neck until they reached her mouth, tickling the skin as they went. Leona cupped Claire’s chin and jaw delicately with her other four fingers while her thumb gently pulled the girl’s bottom lip low enough so she could take a look at the protruding fangs that lay within her mouth. Leona hummed thoughtfully as she gazed at them. “I’ve always been curious about vampire’s teeth… But are they really as sharp as everyone says they are?” she questioned just as she dragged the pad of her thumb gingerly against the point of the nearest fang, easily breaking open the skin without any trouble. Leona watched with an unwavering expression as her blood welled up and overflowed, slowly pulling away her hand from the other girl’s face. “Looks like they are. Huh… Interesting. How are you not constantly injuring your tongue or lips?” she asked as she held up her injured thumb for closer inspection.

It was soon after this question that people started to go silent and gather around the bottom of a large staircase where the three ambassadors for each of the species stood. It was nearing that time of the night for them to announce how the negotiations went this time around. Leona sighed quietly to herself and did not move with the others, perfectly content to stay right where she was.

Sample from: Mers Academy for Heros! with Frostsch

Audrey seemed to light up even more when Barret first said he agreed with her, eyes shining brightly as she turned to the man. Lips slightly parted, she was about to make a response, only to go silent and listen as Barret said his piece. She blinked slowly, a bit surprised at his poetic words. With a quick glance at the girl with the pale blonde hair and tanned skin, she pursed her lips in thought. Truthfully, she hadn’t been analyzing Quinn’s personality all that much, but she’d admit that Barret did have a point. Something about Quinn felt flighty--though not in a bad way. She very much resembled a free spirit in spite of all the self control she seemed to exude. Someone hard to pin down… Would Ryo manage it?

At Barret’s last remark, the woman snapped out of her daydreaming and turned back to face the others. Audrey pulled a face. “Perverted heathen. Shouldn’t expect anything better. Alright then, it’s settled. So far it’s Barret and me against Nori and Olivia,” she said, smiling slightly at the dread everyone seemed to feel at the notion of having to submit to Tara for a day. This would be fun. Something to chase away the dreary humdrum of everyday life. Even if she lost it’d be worth it.

Audrey looked over to Mason as he approached, cocking an eyebrow at his response “You think that Ryo’s drive to become a hero will keep him from falling in love?” She asked, thinking about it quietly to herself. It did seem like a possibility… But funny enough, feelings have a way of creeping up on people even if they don’t want them to. Actually, when you took this into consideration, it seemed like both Ryo and Quinn were candidates for that circumstance.

After Mason walked away she shrugged. “Now it’s two to three. Let’s see what happens.”

---

Ryo’s words went in one ear and out the other, and for the first time his flirtatious habits didn’t pull any kind of reaction from her. She was still staring at the horses with a silently horrified expression even after Erek had come to talk to her. What snapped her out of her thoughts finally was Ryo offering his help. She glanced over to him quickly, eyes slightly widened as she watched him in confusion. “What? What do you mean?” She asked, not completely understanding, but she followed a step behind him. After he called over to Quinn and reiterated his offer to Audrey, she looked at his hand with hesitation clear to see in her dark brown eyes.

She considered her options. Getting on a horse alone and probably bursting into tears the moment it moved… or sharing a horse with Ryo--a more experienced rider that could help her. She knew what she had to choose, even if it did rankle her pride a bit. So with a stiff upper lip, she begrudgingly took his hand offered hand, looking at him with a mixture of fear and her normal take-no-shit demeanor. “Fine. Yes, please… But if you start up again with your gross flirting I can’t promise I won’t try to shove you off the horse,” she chuckled softly, a bit forced but she seemed to notably relax.

Quinn whipped her head around when Ryo addressed her, still in the middle of picking her mentor's brain about the stable’s condition and the horses. His words caused her to look immediately at Audrey, taking in her fear and worried expression. Without a second thought she had her answer and a gentle, understanding expression appeared on her face. “Yes, of course. No problem. Audrey, you’ll be plenty safe riding with Ryo, so you don’t have to worry. Okay?” She told the girl calmly while putting a hand on her back. Once the other two left, she led Barret through the stable as she looked for a horse.

She finally landed on a gray dappled Arabian gelding named Cisco. He was on the younger side, but was friendly and seemed full of energy. Quinn smiled softly when he reached over to bump his nose against her hand when she offered him her palm. She’d missed animals. When a stable hand had come over to help she waved him off and instead asked where the tacking supplies was so she could do everything herself. She was in the middle of slinging the saddle onto Cisco’s back when Barret asked his questions. Quinn paused and looked over to the boy, looking a bit stunned before she burst out laughing. “What? Why would you think that?” She asked with a chuckle, now working on taking off Cisco’s halter and replace it with a bridle and a snaffle bit. She would’ve gone with a curb bit, but felt it unnecessary for the occasion. “Nothing is going on between us, Barret. He’s my best friend--practically family. I don’t see him like that, and I’m sure the feeling is mutual. He might flirt with me but I doubt he sees me as someone of the opposite sex,” she smiled and rolled her eyes at the thought. Sure, he was acting a little odd lately, but that could be chalked up to a different multitude of reasons.

It was then that something about his question stuck out to her. Quinn shot Barret quizzical look, openly curious even as she worked at rearranging her supplies into the different saddle bags provided. “Why do you ask? Got a thing for Ryo, perhaps? I was shipping Mason with him earlier, but you’re cute too,” she grinned, giving him a good friendly teasing before moving on to the next topic. “And riding with me is no problem. I’m sure Cisco can handle it,” she told him, patting the gray gelding’s shoulder. When everyone was ready to go and had their horses packed, they lead them outside to mount. When Quinn was settled and scooted forward she leaned down and offered her hand to Barret to help him up. “Put your hands around my waist to secure yourself, okay? Riding a horse will feel awkward the first time and I wouldn’t want you falling off!” she laughed, looking around to the others. It seemed like Erek took to having his horse lead another that was saddled with supplies and provisions. Smart.

Her eyes kept roaming till they caught sight of Ryo and Audrey, the latter of whom looked very uncertain with no idea where to cling to. Quinn grinned at the sight, using one hand to cup her mouth slightly as she called over. “Hey, Ryo! Wanna race?” She questioned with a cheeky grin, raising the reins she had looped in one hand. As expected, at these words Audrey immediately panicked. The girl lurched forward and quickly wrapped her arms around Ryo’s waist as if she thought they were going to start racing right that second. In reality, when nothing happening for a few moments, Audrey slowly opened her eyes to look over and see Quinn winking at Ryo, looking very proud of her wingman work.

Audrey’s face flushed hot with embarrassment as she pulled herself up, her death-grip on Ryo’s waist loosening considerable but her hands still clutched to his shirt to keep herself steady. She shot the pale green eyed girl a grumpy frown. “You’re crueler than you let on, Claremont,” she told her, looking a bit sour.

The remark caused Quinn’s attention to shift over to Audrey where she paused a minute before a small smile spread on her lips and a knowing look flashed in her eyes. “Maybe. But I’ll bet you feel a bit less tense now, huh?” And with that she rode up further to join the others and gave Nori an appraising look. "Looks like you're prepared for anything."

Sample from: Love From Lies with Socius

Alex gave Zalman an odd look at his comment. He thought… that her experience could complete with vampires that live for centuries…? She blinked slowly, looking a bit like an owl. ”Just… take the compliment. Just take the compliment.” When their conversation moved onto other topics, Alex would light up at the mention him lending out the unique encyclopedia. “Yes, please! That actually sounds really interesting,” she replied happily. Plus, it’d give her new information to go over when she couldn’t sleep at night.

---

Coffee table pushed forward slightly, Alexandra and Alaric sat side by side on the ground with their backs pressed up against the sofa, legs sprawled out in front of them. Both had a bottle each of beer in their hands as they seemed to stare out into space. Alex’s hair was no longer a pale blonde-white and her attire was strictly non-feminine. The gray-blue had turned out rather well and now none of her roots were showing. A success. At least it was one thing for her to be happy about right now.

Alex put the bottle to her lips and tipped her head back, going to chug down a few more gulps of beer.

“Hey, Alex… Can I ask you something?” Alaric finally broke the rather heavy silence that had fallen between them, idly sloshing the contents of his bottle with a flick of his wrist. Alex gave a small grunt, mouth currently occupied. He took that as permission to continue.

“What does Zal think about being forced to date Eletha?”

Setting down the bottle, Alexandra sighed while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She shrugged. “He isn’t really keen on it. I mean, you used the operative word there. Forced. How happy do you think anyone would be?” Alex looked over to Alaric, pulling a ‘what can you do’ sort of expression. “Besides, he says he doesn’t really have the time for that kind of stuff. Well, he used to not have the time for it. Now that Abram cleared up his schedule…”

Alaric huffed a disbelieving laugh. “That’s such a load of fucking bullshit,” he remarked before taking a drink for himself. “He makes time for you, doesn’t he?”

Alex stopped in the middle of raising her bottle again, eyes slightly wide as she stared at Alaric. “What did you just say?”

“He makes time for you, right? Like--always. At least from what I can see. So that’s one piss poor excuse. If he can let his little world revolve around you, then he certainly has the time to date some chick. He just doesn’t want to,” Alaric stated plainly, appearing rather exasperated with this whole situation.

A frown etched itself into Alex’s face at these words. “Well, he’s also mentioned a few other reasons. It’s not just that…”

With a roll of his eyes, Alaric tilted his head back against the sofa and groaned loudly. “I don’t know why I even try,” he muttered to himself, staring up at the ceiling before he shifted suddenly to look his best friend in the eye, raising the hand still holding the beer bottle to point at her. “Why him? Why? You’re beautiful, Alex. Even as you are now. Looking like some tittless child--” “HEY!” “--you can still turn heads. You could have your pick of men, so why does it have to be some prick of a vampire Noble? I just don’t get it,” He griped, obviously a bit more than buzzed at this point if he was poking so far into this matter. Normally he’d try not to push it, especially in case the worst happened.

Alex scowled, scooting away from him. “What in the world are you talking about? Who I choose to be friends with is none of your concern. Also, could you please stop digging at Zalman for being a vampire? He’s my friend and he cares about me--”

“Holy shit. I’m actually starting to feel sorry for the man. You’ve got your head shoved so far up your own ass in denial you can’t see how unbelievably transparent you are.”

At this, Alexandra’s eyes narrowed dangerously. She shot him a warning look. “Alaric. Shut up with your fortune cookie wisdom. I never asked for your insight,” her tone had gone cold, a clear sign that if he pressed any further they would have a legitimate fight on their hands.

“But you’re upset. You expect me to sit by and do nothing when you’re attempting to drink yourself into a coma like you always do when something doesn’t go your way? If you would just tell me what you’re thinking maybe I could-”

“I’m not upset!”

“And I’m calling bullshit!”

A knock at the door interrupted the start of that yelling match, causing both to whip their heads around. “What the?” Alex muttered to herself, going to stand and make her way to the hallway that led into the entrance of the penthouse. Alaric watched her go before turning to bang his head on the coffee table in front of him. “Stupid. Stupid.”

Bending over slightly, Alex peered through the peephole to check who was outside, but there was no one in sight. With a confused frown Alex tentatively opened the door and peeked outside. Nope. No one. Just as she was about to go back inside she noticed the small package on the ground. Picking it up, she turned it over in her hands and realized there wasn’t a return address. “Is this…?”

“Alex! You okay?”

Startled, Alex quickly stood at attention and turned to call over her shoulder. “Yeah, coming!” She locks the house back up and pads into the living room, still staring down at the small package in her hands. Alaric frowns slightly when he sees it and looks at it questioningly. “What’s that?”

“It’s something Zal ordered,” she shrugged, going to set it down on one of the bookcases around the room. “What? At this hour…?” Alaric paused for a moment, taking the time to connect the dots. “Ah. Abyss?” He asked, before taking another sip of beer.

Alex rounded on him, mouth gaped open. “How did you-” Alaric held up a hand to stop her. “Alex--come on. How green do you think I am?” He chuckled, but didn’t seem interested in pressing for more information about what was inside the package. She said it was for Zalman and that was enough to put him off.

She merely huffed at his comment, glancing away from him while still standing at the other end of the room. It was clear there wasn’t as nearly as much animosity in the air as there had been before, but it still felt a bit tense. Maybe that was just her guilt talking. Taking a deep breath, Alex collected her thoughts and vowed to do her best. She really wasn’t great at voicing her feelings, but she understood that Alaric only pressed because he cared. “Can we… Can we just go back to getting shit faced and play some video games?” She said suddenly, looking to be struggling a bit.

Confused, Alaric looked up at her with a bemused expression. “What?”

“I think Eletha saw me earlier and probably--maybe--recognized me and seeing her with Zalman makes me feel sick anyway but I think she might tell him about me and I’m freaking out inside,” she word vomited everywhere, not taking a moment to breathe or pause as she did so. A bit stunned, Alaric merely watched her for a few moments before breaking into a wide grin. “You know, this would never have happened if you didn’t have such terrible taste in ‘friends’,” he laughed.

Alariiiiic,” she whinned.

“I’m just kidding. Come on, let’s drink and play some games. We’ll do the adult thing and run away from our troubles in liquor,” he ushered her over with a hand gesture. It wasn’t exactly what he had been trying to get at, but any effort from Alex to open up was an achievement in his books. There was a bit of a wobbly smile on her face as she walked over. Maybe this could get her mind off of everything. She really didn’t want to think about Zalman and his date with Eletha anymore. It was cutting her to pieces. “Thanks, Al. You’re the best.”

“And don’t you dare forget it.”

---

Eletha seemed rather interested in his response, but also like she expected him to brush off the idea of letting Alex enter into the supernatural world. He did seem very protective of the little human. It had been clear to see at the gala, with Zalman looking this way and that as he searched around for the blue haired assistant before she led him up to the reserved room. “I see… While I’m a bit disappointed, I can understand your point. But don’t you think it’s a bit of a pointless undertaking on your part to try and hide him away from danger? We have Noble blood flowing through our veins. All we have to do is walk outside and we attract unwanted attention. It makes it worse if you have a tempting little human trailing beside you,” she shrugged with a smile. “Not to say that your effort isn’t a valiant one, but it might prove to be worthless in the end.”

Finally. A show of real emotion. But it was again only caused by one person. Alex. It really seemed as if she could only get a rise out of him if she decided to pick on the human. Protective indeed. Yet it was still hard to tell how far these feelings strayed on Zalman’s end. One thing was certain, though. Alex was Zalman’s Achilles heel. It remained to be seen if he had more weaknesses, but for now, she at least knew of one.

She backed down when he glared at her. Eletha shook her head and gave a placating smile. “I won’t continue with that train of thought, of course. I’m very sorry for upsetting you so much. I was very rude just now, I hope you’ll forgive me for that,” she dipped her head slightly as she apologized, soon pulling her hands back away from Zalman. He already seemed upset enough as it is. It was probably unwise to push any further at this point with unwanted touches. It clearly wasn’t enough to calm him. “But you know, I’m rather glad you’ve both found such good friends in each other. Such close bonds are hard to cultivate. Especially for people like us,” she sighed lightly.

It was easy enough to tell that Zalman had only stayed this long because he saw it as something akin to his duty. She… admittedly had pushed much too far this time… Or maybe just far enough? No, it wouldn’t be the best idea to make him hate her so early on. But she had managed to learn something interesting tonight. “Indeed. Have a nice night, Zalman,” she gave him a small wave goodbye before relaxing back into her chair. The redhead flicked her hazel eyes over to the window she had glanced out of earlier. “The plot thickens,” she smirked.

---

It had been a simple game of Sonic Battle Adventure 2 that just seemed to… escalate. It had started off as friendly nudges with a shoulder to throw the other person off, but it was clear that their increased levels of inebriation and the frustrating gameplay would tip them over the edge at some point. Pissed to high hell that it was taking ten minutes to clear this one stage, both found it rather easy to resort to violence to vent their frustrations.

Alaric was looming over Alex with one hand cupped around a punch she had sent flying at him while his other hand was clenched in her hair in his attempt to push her away from him. Alex was mostly on her back, legs raised to kick out at Alaric’s stomach as her only free hand was clamped around the wrist of the one that was pulling at her hair. “Hey, it was your fault that you fell off that ledge in Sky Rail! Don’t blame me for your crappy video game skills!” She snapped.

“I wouldn’t have fallen off if you had let me play as Sonic! Seriously, I’m sick and tired of this Shadow-the-Hedgehog-gliding-around bullshit! Give me your remote!”

“You’re the one that lost the game of rock-paper-scissors!”

They growled at each other, but when the words ‘I’m home!’ sounded throughout the apartment, everyone went still. They glanced over to Zalman, very much looking like children that had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. But that wasn’t going to stop Alaric. “Hello honey, welcome back~” He slurred a little but before he could say anything more, Alex took advantage of his distracted state and finally kicked him off of her and sat up on the sofa. “Welcome home…” she said weakly. Even in this state, she could see Zalman wasn’t very happy. Was he upset they had messed up the living room?

Alaric let himself flop back down on the sofa and from his unmoving position he waved away Zalman’s offer. “No problem. And I’ll be fine. I can hail a taxi by myself,” he responded simply, leaving them both to watch in silence as Zalman made his way up the stairs to his room. Alaric whistled when he disappeared from sight, soon going to stand and look around for his jacket. “I, for one, do not want to know what happened tonight. Did you see his face just now?”

Alex still had her eyes trained on the tops of the stairs, still watching after Zalman’s retreating form. “He didn’t enjoy his date…?” She mumbled the words, not sure how to feel. Was it wrong to feel a little happy over the fact his time with Eletha hadn’t gone well? Especially when he seemed so down…

“You’re the local ‘Zal-whisperer.’ You tell me,” he replied, seeming to have a lot less bite in him than normal when concerning Zalman. After a bit of a struggle, he pulled on his jacket and searched his pockets to make sure everything was right where he left it. “I’m gonna head out now. It’s late and I want to go home. Get some sleep and all that jazz,” he muttered, already on the way to the door. Alex finally looked over to Alaric, a small concerned frown on her slightly flushed face. “You sure you’re able? You could sleep on the couch you know…”

“I’d really rather not. Night, Alex.”

Once the front door shut behind him, Alex looked around the living room. There were bottles and snacks all over. “Shit,” she slurred, reaching over to the coffee table to grab a bottle of water so she could chug it down. She needed just even the smallest amount of sobriety to be able to clean up a little. And even that didn’t go so well. In the end, to prevent from spilling all over the ground in a trail between the kitchen and living room, Alex settled on collecting everything and piling it on the coffee table to take care of when she had better motor skills. At least the ground and surrounding was pretty nice now.

With a huff, Alex sat back down on the couch, glancing around. The water definitely helped, but she still feared the worst if she attempted to make her way up those stairs. Zal seemed unhappy enough without adding on her possibly injury. But that means she couldn’t go up to try and comfort him…

Alexandra sighed and ruffled her hair, glancing up to notice the package still on the bookcase. Without thinking, she walked over to grab it, again turning it over in her hands. She brought it to the kitchen in her search for scissors to carefully, carefully open the package. Falling down the stairs or stabbing herself with scissors--she didn’t need either in her life. After throwing the packaging away, Alex was left staring at two items. She tried to focus enough to read the directions on the bottle and was pretty sure she got the gist of it. Two gulps of this stuff should do it, right?

---
Currently, short to medium is my most typical post length. I've recently just got back from taking some time off from roleplaying and I'm building myself back up slowly.

---​

Getting In Contact: (Please use this list as a reference of what I want to see in a PM you send my way when trying to start up a roleplay. It streamlines the process. Trust me, I'm more inclined to respond positively if you do.)

NOTE: Do NOT just send me a request saying something like 'Hey do you want to rp?' and then just attach your RT for me to look at. I will not roleplay with you. I can't tell you how lazy and unappealing that is to me.

-If you are interested in one of my plots please state which one and the specifics of the pairing (meaning that if a certain pairing has optional genders then tell me what genders you are interested in.)

-If asking for a plot not on the list, I still require you to know the pairing(s) you want and have some form of story in mind for said pairing(s).

-Don't just tell me you are interested in roleplaying a plot with me, start off with some possible ideas of your own! If I have to dig them out of you I will be much less interested in replying.

-Please give a link to your F-list or give me a list of your Likes and Dislikes. Simply open up the conversation about kinks and I'll be happy!

-Tell me what format you wish to conduct a roleplay in.

-Tell me what you'd like to see in my character. Have any preferences? Height? Hair color? Race/ethnicity? Body type? Are you okay with tattoos? Piercings? Stuff like that. The list goes on and on... Anyways, please tell me. I don't mind working around what you'd like to see. If you don't give me any guidelines, or prefer to allow me to be creative to my heart's content, I'll be sure to tailor my girl how I see fit!

-If you want to roleplay with me, please send me a sample of your writing within your initial request. Just a small sample is all I ask. I'd like to see what one of your average posts is like.

---

With that, it seems like my need to chat at you incessantly has come to an end. It's been a treat. It really has. If this is where you want to jump ship then feel free if you haven't already done so. If by chance you want to see any of my created plots then simply keep scrolling down. Well. Until next time!

3174206313_1_5_KkRZca4D.gif

Last edited:
Plot Ideas: (Note: If I have a prefered role it'll be bolded.)

Name: Keeping the Peace
Availability: Available
Pairing: Corrupted Female Magic User x Male Hunter
Length: Long-term
Craving: 3/5
Setting:
This baby will be more along the lines of an urban fantasy. Yet, in actuality, it might stray into sci fi/cyberpunk territory depending on what we want to do with the tech.

Anyways, this plot is held during the modern era at a point in time where monsters and demons are recognized by the world. Whether they are completely scorned by society or some try to cohabitate is still up for grabs. All that’s assured for right now is the fact that organizations exist to keep these creatures of the night in check. Watchtowers, as the buildings are so aptly named, are the homes of these ‘Hunters’. They basically work as an added measure to the police force to keep the collateral damage monsters or magic users cause to a minimum.

That’s another thing--magic. Specifically magic users. Known as the magi, these people have the ability to use forces beyond imagination. It’s a gift that typically runs in family bloodlines but it’s not unusual to see it pop up randomly.

At a young age, if children show potential in magic they are registered in a collective database and put into schools so they can learn to control their powers. And usually, most people with ‘the gift’ tend to go into the hunter field to be able to actively use it. There's only one problem--magic is like a drug. It’s addictive and hard to control. So, unfortunately, there are no small amount of cases where magic users push their limits and become something… more. Monsters. Non-human.

Whether it’s making contracts with demons and selling their souls or pushing their magic into forbidden territory, these ‘people’ are no longer people. At least, that’s how society views them.

But there’s an upside to this! They aren’t completely useless to humanity. They can be exceptional hunting dogs of their own kind--of monsters. With this in mind, hunters thought it would be a wonderful idea to gain control of as many of the Corrupted that they could and have them join forces with their soldiers. Thus the creation of the perfect duo. One a Master and one a Dog. One side to hold the leash and control a force of nature that shouldn’t even exist… all for the ‘greater good’. That's how this starts.

Notes:
-Of course, details on magic and the inner workings of this society will be ironed out later, but this is the basic idea. If you've got anything to add or change right out of the starting gate then feel free to tell me!
-Also, since it's come up before, when I say the Corrupted have turned into 'monsters' I don't really mean that in the physical sense. I actually imagine that all these people still look pretty human. Their aura might be out of whack, but they look normal. I was talking more about on a mental/emotional/and societal level. They've essentially lost their 'humanity' to gain all their power.
Plot:
As you might’ve guessed by now, the plot I have in mind will revolve around one of the Corrupted and a human Hunter. They’ll be playing out the roles society has deemed them worthy to have and do their best to survive their rather high-risk job. Only, there happens to be a bit more history between them than one would expect.

YC comes from a long line of prominent hunters with a rich history of magic in their blood. Prestigious and respected, his family has held and continues to hold various command positions within the organization. Heck, his father has been a General for years now, just like his father before him. Now it’s YC’s turn to finally join the ranks and start making a name for himself. He’s fresh out of long years spent mentally and physically preparing for this and now he finally gets a Dog of his own. He gets to be a Master.

Well… this family in particular has a rather interesting custom. Turns out they’ve got a family pet. That’s right. A female Corrupted that’s the apex predator. She’s been passed down for generations, from son to son to make contracts with all of them and become their partner in combat. It could be argued that it was her skill and competence that’s helped make the family what they are.

She’s always had a... ‘special’ relationship with the family and her bonded partners. At least that’s what YC suspects. He doesn’t know much about her as the only interaction he’s had with her was once by accident as a child. Typically she’s keep away from the household. But now it’s different. She’s going to be his and he’ll have complete, unyielding control. He’ll prove himself to his father and his family that he can handle the responsibility he’s been given and make them proud… Only it turns out he might’ve bitten off more than he can chew with this one.

Notes: I had fun coming up with this one. Typically I like playing around with romance in roleplays but I’m not entirely sure I see this going that way. Haha, unless my partner would like that as a possibility--seeing if YC can wear her down. Considering the situation, I’m more inclined to play out MC as a cold bitch that’ll enjoy breaking in her new ‘toy’. I don’t imagine it starting out that way, though. She’ll probably have hardly any interest in YC until he tries to ‘assert his dominance’ in ways she isn’t inclined to humor.
-I also thought it’d be fun to play with some jealousy on her male counterparts end. Especially of someone he’d rather not be jealous of. His father. That is, if you’d like to toy with the idea that she actually did have a ‘special’ relationship with other bonded partners. And possibly still has that relationship… Gotta love drama, right? Well, if that’s a particular idea you’re interested in, I’ve got more!
-I figure the boy is around 21-25 in this and while my character will be pretty old, she’ll likely look around her 20’s to 30’s depending on your preferences.

Name: A Wish Fulfilled
Pairing: Kidnapped Noblemen's Daughter x Pirate Captain(M/F/Any)
Craving: 4/5
Setting:
I’m really looking for this to be a steampunk setting. Crazy gadgets, automatons, the works. Not to mention the flying ships and islands floating in the sky. In this world everything exists floating above a wide, endless expanse of white clouds far below them. No one knows what’s down there, and anyone who has tried to find out never comes back. Maybe that’ll change…?

Anyways, this place has whole countries and large chunks of land hanging in the air. All of the larger islands have varied cultures, customs, unique animals, etc. I want this to be a fun roleplay that both my partner and I can expand on, adding in lots of awesome ideas from interesting technology to creatures that exist in this strange place.
Plot:
A daughter of a nobleman, who has lived a painfully sheltered life, is being forced into marriage with a suitor that is not her choice, it’s her father’s. Her father has always been someone in her life that’s lorded over her, and even if his restricting rules and actions were meant out of love, his daughter still had to suffer through a bland, stale childhood, only learning about the outside world from books and the tales that people would tell. In the end, she grew rather fond of the idea of going on adventures, and couldn’t quell her wanderlust no matter how hard she tried.

Fast forward to the day she finally gets to meet her fiance (or some other time in the future). She finds her world suddenly changed forever when pirates attack. This could either happen on a ship or on the small island the nobleman owns that he has his estate on, but in the end the heir is captured by the captain of the group of pirates that aims to ransack the place. The reasons for this could be varied as well but the most likely excuse is to keep the father from lashing out against them and sending people out after the group immediately.

The pirate captain keeps the daughter hostage, but in the end, and oddly enough, she seems to end up acclimating to the situation pretty well over time and finds that she actually enjoys being right where she is. Wacky hijinks and adventures are finally within her grasp… not to mention she finds the pirate captain oddly alluring despite herself.

Notes:
-Alright, so I’d like to say that this plot is really very basic and I didn’t add all of my ideas to this post because I’d like to discuss things more in-depth with my partner. It’s also like this so that you can take what you will from it and do what you like. If you want to change anything then be my guest. In actuality, we can alter just about anything. The daughter doesn’t have to be of noble blood, hell, she doesn't even need to be kidnapped. This was just a little something to get the ideas flowing!

Name: The Devil On Your Shoulder
Pairing: Female Demon x Human(F/M/Any)
Craving: 1/5
Setting:
Present-day. A world where monsters and magic exist but still creeping silently beneath the surface of modern life. Sure, there are people that know about these circumstances, but not the mass public. That's the simple, general idea. Specifics will be dealt with later.
Plot:
Things are just so damn busy these days up in Heaven, ya know? It’s constant chaos and you wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork required to keep things running smoothly. It feels like there should be a joke in there somewhere, but if you attempt to make one please do it out of the vicinity of any possibly listening celestial beings. They won’t find it funny.

Why is Heaven so busy? The typical stuff. Massive floods of people coming through those pearly white gates, dealing with the backlash the world has to offer them, and in general trying to avoid the apocalypse at every turn. So… what about Hell? What’s it like down there? Well, pretty peaceful, in fact. Apparently, humans are just terrible on their own. Hardly anything has to be done these days to cause ‘man-made’ disasters in this world. Most demons have taken to relaxing by various firey pools of magma with some of those cute little umbrellas in their drinks.

Except for MC. She’s pulled the short straw this time 'round. An angel--and a friend, by the way--needs a favor. They’ve been assigned ‘Guardian Angel’ duty but they have too much other work on their plate. If they could get clearance to have a demon handle the job… would she take this off their hands?

Well… why not? She owes more than a few favors and maybe now she won’t be bored anymore. So, what kind of shit is this human mixed up in to warrant a guardian angel?

That’s where YC comes in. All their life they’ve been tormented by the supernatural. They’ve tried to appear nice and normal… but some of those spirits aren’t very kind. The older they grow things just keep getting worse and worse and they have no idea why. They just want to feel a sense of safety and normalcy for once in their life…

And yet what do they get?

A personal demon bodyguard to cock everything up!

Notes: I figured we’d be starting off the roleplay at their initial meeting. As for the mystery of why YC’s got such a bad deal in life… well that’s for us to come up with! I figured the reason would tie into some bigger picture in the end and really get these two stuck in some nasty situations neither really wants to deal with. Reluctant heroes, as the case may be. And all the while one salty demon and one unfortunate human have to attempt to get along and live life.

Name: Cloaked In Moonlight
Pairing: Female Monster Hunter x Werewolf(M/F/Any)
Craving: 3/5
Setting:
Based in a more medieval fantasy archetype, this world contains magic and monsters. Though there are monsters galore while magic is preserved by few and mainly looked on with scorn as cheap sorcery. We could stick to the classic kinds of supernatural beasts or add in a wide variety. And if wished, we could go for a more ‘high-fantasy’ route.
Plot:
Out in the middle of the wilderness right next to a large, murky forest full of unknown denizens, there resides a small town. This village lived in peace for years until a few months ago a monster started killing people.

It only happens on the full moon near midnight, and the beast hunts until dawn. Once these attacks started, the hunters of the village and any other able-bodied men would go out at night with torches and pitchforks, doing their best to hunt this beast down. Sadly, their efforts were always in vain. The town continued to be terrorized with no sign that anything was going to get better.

One day, nearing the rise of another full moon, a young monster hunter stumbles into town, not expecting to be greeted by such a dire situation. She finds out from the locals what seems to be going on and is quite puzzled; she had never heard of such a case before. Monsters targeting villages, yes. But only on one day of the month with such exact timing? That was odd.

After telling the people who she is, they beg her to help out with the next hunting party, willing to pay her for assistance in killing the beast. Of course, she agrees and stays in the village to wait the next few days out until the night the full moon rolls around. When it does nothing ends up going to plan. The men split up into groups, she is paired up with a few others, and they all go into the woods to try and flush the beast out. In the end, her group is the one that is attacked, the people around her are killed in an instant and she finds herself sorely unprepared. She tries to fight it but is outmatched. She gets into a tight spot, thinking she is going to die, so she makes a last ditch effort and goes to run for it. Luck is not in her favor as she ends up slipping and falling, hitting her head and knocking herself out cold. The beast closes in on her and upon closer inspection of the girl, it has the gut instinct not to kill her for some unknown, bizarre reason.

The creature ends up dragging her away into a cave that it uses during its transformations. It stays there, almost as if it is looking over her until the sun starts to rise. The hunter ends up waking up right when the beast is changing back into its original form, into that of a human. Turns out it's a citizen from the town that keeps being attacked. A few months ago they had their birthday and that's when they started their transformations. They couldn't control themself and didn't know what to do. They were racked with guilt over their actions but still too afraid to fess up to what they had done or leave the town. They confess all of this to the hunter and also explain how she was the first person they hadn't wanted to kill while a beast during the full moon (since they’ve found they can change at will, and when they do outside of a full moon they are in complete control). They don't know why, but they feel a strange connection to this girl.

She, on the other hand, is practically mortified when all of this is thrown at her. Seeing this beast turn into a human blows her mind and makes her question if she had ever killed other people by accident during her travels. She listens to the tale and while being upset with the fact they killed people she can't help but have mixed emotions on the subject. They were a new species to her and she is very much curious about their condition. She suggests that this could be some kind of curse, though she doesn't know why. Even if it isn’t, there is something wrong with this person. She advises they find a witch to help with this problem, as she thinks it revolves around magic. The Were is happy to have finally found the possibility of getting some answers but has no clue how to go about getting them. The hunter feels a sense of responsibility for them and decides that she will become their companion as they travel out into the world to try and find answers and fix this problem.

Notes:
-Alright, so I was thinking that in this world, for whatever reason, werewolves(and other types of weres, if those exist) are practically extinct, so no one has had dealings with one for a long time. And as such, a young hunter like this probably never bothered to pay attention to the history of such monsters. With this in mind, we could do a lot of exploring into the idea of why these guys started to disappear and create a deeper plot.
-I wanted to make a comment on the appearance of werewolves once in their beast forms. If these guys are to have only one other form, I much prefer the four-legged non-anthro looking version. That isn’t to say I don’t like the look of the anthros, but they aren’t my first choice. So for this rp I’d like it where if the were only has one other form it is a full-blown wolf(of course much bigger and nastier looking than normal), or the werewolf has both of those forms.

Old/Used/Retired Plot Ideas:

Name: Sky's the Limit
Availability: Unavailable
Pairing: Female Dragon x Male Dragon Rider (No beastiality or anthros, these dragons also have humanoid/human forms. Basically a monster girl situation. Besides their beast state, they have a human form with extra 'dragon bits' included. Wings, tail, etc.)
Craving: 5/5
Setting:
High fantasy medieval setting for this one, folks! I’ve been wanting to play in a good high fantasy backdrop for a while now and I’ve finally come up with something that takes place in one!

So, yes, fantasy. Any creatures and races we can think of, all stuffed into a world where kings and queens still exist, with no small amount of magic. Here I’ll just put the history that you need to know before the plot. Sorry it’s quite a bit:

In this world, some humans are lucky enough to have been born with the ability to bond to the ferocious, deadly, beautiful creatures called dragons. And while dragons come in all shapes and sizes across the globe, a higher species of Elder Dragons exist. This strain of dragons is known to have righteous and noble blood, and their ancestors had decided to make a commitment to protecting the realm from threats that no mere mortal could battle alone.

In ancient times, a dark era had come about where the world was threatened by forces from a land beyond their comprehension, so dragons and humans came together to fight this evil and join as one. The Lord of the elder dragons made an agreement with the kings and queens of the humans that he would choose the most worthy of the royal bloodlines by peering into their minds and hearts, searching for a pure soul untouched by the darkness they were facing.

The king of a small kingdom to the east was chosen, and so the first of the dragon riders came to be. The elder dragons bonded with more of the king’s men, creating an army that when combined with the other nations’ forces was able to suppress and seal away the darkness… But what now?

Well, after the war ended, the land went back to normal… all except for one little hitch. What were they to do about the dragons? In the end, that little kingdom ended up with a monopoly on elder dragons, with most of the females only laying their eggs in the land that their wise leader had chosen. Even when the Lord of the Dragons had passed away, the other dragons stayed, and so did the tradition for the humans to bond with the dragons. But now, another tradition was created. One where when the last leader of the dragons died and the egg for the new Lord was laid, then each member of the royal family's main bloodline would be presented with the egg at birth until the egg hatched and choose its rider.

For thousands of years, that’s what this kingdom’s inheritance was. They had mixed relations with the rest of the world but always had dragons at their back… Now it was the current generation's turn, and that’s where the plot begins.

Notes:
-Fair warning. This plot will be heavy on the world-building. Really heavy. Even before we start rping we'll probably have to get pretty down and dirty. I'd really only suggest this plot for you if you love fantasy and it tickles your muse. It's going to be super painful for you if I have to pry ideas out of you or if you hate to read mountains of text all the time because I'm hyped about some insignificant bit of dragon-culture. Only take this up if it really calls to you!
Plot:
The current household of the royal family holds two sons (or possibly more siblings), and it has been many years since the last Lord of the Elder Dragons, along with his rider, passed away. The new egg has not seen fit to take to anyone for the last two generations, and even when presented to the first son of the current household nothing had happened. But finally, when the second son is born and presented with the egg, it hatches, and a female hatchling imprints on the baby. He is now destined to be a rider and she his companion.

They grow up together, though the young lord matures much quicker in appearance and mentality, always watching over her human. At the proper age they enter into their rider training, learning how to fight and work with each other, but now as both of their coming of age has arrived, things are about to get a lot more complicated for them…

This is the bare-bones premise of the plot. I wanted a pair that was closely bonded with a relationship that was not only ethereal but also in a way that resembled childhood friends and caregiver/charge. Both are youths with a lot to learn about themselves, each other, and their destinies. Lots to play around with here and I still have more ideas, so feel free to come up with your own or even modifications to what you see here! I want to really explore dragon culture as well as the relationship between riders and humans. Plus, they’ve got a big world to explore… and possibly more evil to conquer?

Notes:
-I was thinking for this that while they are around the same ‘age’ (if you only count from when my character was hatched) they would still look different in appearance. If this is a coming of age story, then I was thinking the boy to be around 18-23. But my character, as dragons have their own maturity timeline, would look more like she was in her mid to late twenties. She'd be a more mature figure, especially with the knowledge that she probably grew up so fast she took care of the little prince for a good part of his life. (Which would also add an interesting dynamic into the mix).
-Speaking of appearances, this is the only plot listed where I've already got a specific character design in mind so I'm not looking for input from my partner--at least in regards to features. Like eyes, skin color, hair color, etc... If it's body type or height then that's completely fine! Tell me what you like!

Name: Love From Lies
Pairing: Human Female x Male Vampire
Craving: N/A
Setting:
The setting for this idea I have has many options. Modern, modern-fantasy, high-fantasy, steampunk, you name it. But I’m leaning towards a modern-fantasy/urban-fantasy setting. I’m leaving this section very open-ended simply because it depends on the direction my partner and I feel like taking the plot, so I’d go read there instead.
Plot:
This idea was honestly hard to put into the format I set up because what I want is kind of a loose idea. But, in the end, I did end up forming some possibilities around it so I decided to advertise it like this. So people don’t get confused, let me state that I’m first going to give the ‘basic idea’ of what I wanted to form a plot around, and then I’ll explain the idea I came up with to suit it. By no means does this mean I won’t accept other suggestions! If you like the basic concept I state, but not my more thought out plot, please suggest something else! Please. I’m super craving this.

Okay, so the basic idea was that a woman gets mistaken for a guy (whether this be intentional or not) by the other party, but nothing happens to correct the misunderstanding. By some stroke of fate, these two are paired together and… feelings start to happen… Or do they? The guy still believes she is a ‘he’, and by golly he isn’t gay!? So… what’s going on?

This was the basic idea. I wanted to play with perceived sexuality and a lot of emotional turmoil. I wanted this to be a rp where both characters do a lot of soul searching--in whatever plot or backdrop they are placed in. So if this seems interesting to you, hit me up! Tell me what other things you find interesting or might want to work into a story like this, because I figured this would be something both slowly dealt with in the background as bigger things were happening.

Okay, now here is the more concrete plot I formed around this basic idea (since I had a lot of time on my hands to think about possibilities). This one has to do with the posted pairing:

In a world where vampires and other monsters exist, they have developed ways to mimic and become a part of society. Everyone has done their best to blend in and coexist with one another, without letting the greater public know of their existence, that is.

But in this one thriving city, a rather large coven leader is planning to give a bit more responsibility to his son to prepare him for all of the tasks he will be expected to deal with at a much later date. This coven currently owns one of the biggest feeding hot-spots in the city that manifests itself as a ritzy nightclub in the nice part of town. And whether the son likes it or not, he’s going to have to learn how to manage this business without everything going tits up.

Things might be a little difficult at first, but he can handle it, right?

Well, maybe he’ll be able to handle everything except for the new bartender that was just hired who looks oddly cute for a man and smells fucking fantastic.

Annnnd that was the idea for that pairing. I have more up my sleeve if someone does end up liking this plot for this idea and I would like to talk a lot more about vampire lore/characteristics, but that will be saved for later.

Name: A Difficult Situation
Pairing: Older Sibling x Younger Sibling
Length: Short - Longterm
Setting: Present-day
Plot:
Both of these siblings have always been close, but things start to change when the older sibling has to go off to college, leaving their younger brother/sister behind. The younger sibling is in high school or just out of high school (I’m thinking 18-19 in age) when the older sibling decides to return for a visit after having been away so long. Turns out the parents had been planning to take a vacation (this could be during summer or winter break) so they called the older sister/brother to look after the house and their younger brother/sister until they returned.

Both are excited as hell to see each other again but the fated meeting doesn’t exactly go as planned. Both start to notice feelings that shouldn’t be there slowly creeping up on them. But who will be the first one to make the move and act on these feelings? This visit just got a whole lot more complicated.

Notes:
-Okay, I would like this to be a semi-slow build with lots of pining and struggling with these taboo feelings that they now hold for each other. Seduction and possibly some jealousy could be mixed in.
-I would also love lots of kinky sex to be involved in this as my character exposes your character to their varied tastes.

Name: The Burden of Duty and Responsibility
Pairing: Princess x Prince/Princess/Any
Setting:
This plot takes place in a very Fantasy Medieval-like setting. The story will mostly surround a kingdom, centered on its large castle with towers and turrets and the city and wilderness that lay around it. I don’t imagine the tone of this kingdom, or even this roleplay, to be light and happy. The castle and the city that surrounds it are made up of dark stones while the forests nearby seem bleak and uninviting.

I just imagine everything gloomy most of the time because mostly the kingdom is wrapped up in fog and mist. So the only time of day that everything might look cheerful would be in the afternoon when the sun can try and combat that situation.

Anyways, this would be a normal medieval setting if not for the fact there are fantasy-like creatures and witches. But when I say witches, I don’t mean people that can conjure something from mid-air, I mean more like people that create potions with various effects and such. Witches in this universe are more like herbologists with some arcane knowledge.

In this kingdom, they also have a bit of a problem with monsters that, strangely enough, only seem come from the depths of the different forests that are in this kingdom. These monsters are gruesome, black, oozing, humanoid creatures with gaping eyes, exaggerated limb length, long claws, and many sharp teeth. Oh, not to mention that if they bite/touch you the poison their body secretes will slowly kill you in the most painful way possible. This kingdom does its best to protect its citizens and the outside world from these creatures. No one knows why they originated in those forests but it's something they will find out.

Note:
-I’ve only created two mythical creature species for this rp so far (besides the poisonous humanoid monsters) but they only pertain to the kingdom that this story mostly takes place in, so it's not like you can find them everywhere in this world. So if you have any ideas for new ones please feel free to discuss them with me! I would love to see what you come up with!
Plot:
The world is a bit of a mess at the moment and there happen to be two kingdoms right next to one another that need each others help. One kingdom is very centered around its military and needs support from another kingdom--money wise and connection wise--to keep its forces stable. The other kingdom doesn’t have a very concrete military and needs protection from other countries that wish to dominate it for its fertile land. So what do the rulers of these countries decide to do? Form an alliance, of course. The second daughter of the Military kingdom (my role) and a Prince/Princess from the financially stable kingdom (your role) are to be wed.

So this story starts off with the rulers agreeing to their terms and sending off people from the military country to fetch the prince/princess of the other country at their borders, since he/she is to live with them. Nothing goes smoothly because these two are getting forced into things without consent, but they will go along with their parents’ plans because they both grew up putting duty before themselves. Can these two learn to love each other or even cohabitate? What kind of culture shock is the prince/princess that has to move away from home in for? Everything seems to be falling apart, especially when this kingdom is plagued with ravenous monsters that no one is certain exactly where they came from.

Note:
-This takes place before our characters' wedding. I would like to have these two live together for a little bit before they have to get married, but not so long that they will have fallen in love with each other by the time they do.
-I imagine this to be a slow build. This pair was forced into this and I can’t see them warming up to each other quickly.
-This roleplay will be gruesome and violent, so just a heads up!
-Also, because the kingdom is plagued by these monsters they've created a special way to deal with them, and I've made the 2nd princess of the kingdom a commander in this place's army. So I had an idea that it might be a fun plot element for her to try and teach her fiance how to fight and defend themselves against these new creatures. This would add some action and potential drama to the plot.

---​

Active Roleplays:

Name: Mers Academy For Heroes!
Partner: Frostsch
Rp Method: PMs
Friendship is beautiful… At least it is until it’s suddenly ripped away from you by an unfair amount of distance and time. Luckily for these two best friends, second chances exist. Too bad they seem to be handling it so poorly. Still, these two little heroes-in-training are doing their damnedest to keep the peace between them even when the odds are stacked and their friends can’t seem to stop making stupid bets.

College is hard enough when you’re being trained for life or death situations on the daily without mixing up things like ‘love’ and oh--that’s right: a possible government conspiracy. Thankfully Ryo and Quinn have loving guildmates and upperclassmen to help them solve these mysteries and shitty puns to make them laugh until they cry.

Name: Sky's the Limit
Partner: Frostsch
Coming soon

-0 Roleplays in the works

On Hiatus Roleplays:

Dropped/Dead Roleplays:

Name: Magic Incarnate
Partner: AeonTralion
Synopsis: N/A

Name: Living With the Consequences
Partner: AeonTralion
Synopsis: N/A

Name: Love From Lies
Partner: Socius
A spunky young human hiding her identity and a corporate vampire Noble hiding his feelings are brought together in an unexpected way by someone they’d rather not have meddling in their affairs. It’s all tits up from there. They’ve got to wade through a mess of lies and secrets, deal with grumpy ex-flyboys, temperamental Hunter best friends, and a whole bunch of past history they didn’t even know they had.

Alex and Zalman have made it through pretty well so far and you’d think they’d be able to catch a break… Not so. Impending doom to be brought about by daddy dearest has both on their toes and fighting to save the world as they know it. Just another day in their daily lives.

Last edited:
Bumping! I've got a few rps in the planning process but still looking to take on a couple more.

Back
Top Bottom