Some Fantasy, Maybe Some Magic, and Everyone Loves Romance

xXSeraphinaXx

Super-Earth
Hiya!

I just returned from a lengthy break away from this site. I'm super eager to start a bunch of storylines with people.

To start off, I like a plot driven rp more so than a strictly smut based. Smut is great. Erotic writing is fun, but I like having a story that backs up any type of erotic writing. I don't like to jump right into that.

So I'll get to the basics real quick and then onto the ideas!

1. I rp through threads or PMS mostly. I will sometimes agree to Discord (depending on the person, storyline, and length).
2. Length of writing preferred? I prefer two paragraphs at a minimum, but it is understandable if we are doing dialect and the replies get smaller. I can write a lot more though. On another site I regularly write up to 3,000 word replies. So I'm open for anything but one-liners.
3. I will almost ALWAYS reply once a day, if not more. I enjoy that in my writing partner as well, but it isn't a deal breaker. Just don't leave me hanging for too long! ;-)
4. Kinks? I don't have a set list. I roll with almost anything.
5. ALMOST anything. My limits include anything that belongs in the bathroom! There are probably other things that could go here but I haven't actually encountered anyone that wants to do them- so I'll just leave it as open. If you have your doubts- ask?
6. I always play females, though I will play a male occasionally in addition to my female character. These males are usually just extra characters to make the story more interesting or to move things along.

Desired plots:
I found some images across the web that brought a stirring of interest.

1. The Dark Allure (Darker theme, slow-burn, some comedy.)
This is a plot where I'm using this image for inspiration. I'm envisioning a non-human male and a human woman. A fantasy era theme, thrown together in an unlikely situation. He's forward and clear about his attraction, she's stubborn and tries to avoid him. They travel together in an effort to get to the same place for different reasons. Through their travels she becomes less able to avoid his appeal and finds herself falling for his blunt charm and dark allure.

2. Freedom (Adventure, lighter theme, action.)
Here is my inspiration image here and here. This is just for my own character. I want to play a strong and independent elf warrior. She's broken off from her family and people in search of her own life. Companion can be an elf from a rival group, another race. Open for discussion here!

3. Little Red Witch (Darker, hints of humor)
This image is making me think of a witch that tries to summon a demon to do her bidding. But the demon she gets ends up not being exactly what she expected, chained to her until he completes his task he does his best to seduce her when he can- hoping to get away early. Lines blur and it's hard to determine who is the master and who is the pet.

4. Arrrgh. (Dark or Light in theme.)
I really want to play a pirate lass. Feisty and strong-willed I want to play against either a government official or a rival pirate. We can go a lot of places with this one.

5. Unforeseen Devotion (Slow-burn, some darker elements possible, romance)
I find this to be beautiful. This I'm picturing a fey-like woman is tossed away by her people as a sacrifice to who they believe is a blood thirsty fiend/monster on a bordering land. He is an easily angered Lord, but has no desire for a sacrifice and finds the act appalling. Taking the close to death woman in he opens her eyes to his world and they work together to get revenge on those that hurt her. I want to take a lot of turns with this one. I'd like a slow burn.

6. Double Life (Fun, flirty, and adventurous)
This girl has me wanting to play a noble girl or a Princess that is running from her responsibilities and gets into all sorts of trouble. We can take this a lot of ways too. You play a knight that catches her in the act or returning from a night of mischief? Or you play a bandit that has her join his team as they cause havoc across the kingdom.

7. Playing with Spells
Someone please let me play this witch!! I don't care what we do! Well I care, but I just wanna play!

Pairings: I would still like these to become a longer term roleplay.
(Your character X My Character)

Detective X Forensic Crime Scene Analyst
Murderer X Forensic Crime Scene Analyst (Long-term idea)
Step-Brother X Step-Sister
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Warlock X Human
Werewolf X Human
Dark Elf X Light Elf
Firefighter X Reporter
Police Officer X Reporter
Father/Husband X Daughter's Bestfriend

I'm open to a lot of other pairings.
Just send me a message if you're curious.

If you like any of the pictures I left above, send me a message with the number!
I'm very friendly and love to chat.
So feel free to message me because I'd love to speak with you.

-Sera

Back
Top Bottom