Fx Any In the Court of the Dragon

Tzeenneth

Moon
Hello everyone, I'm HasturSama or Hastur I am 23. I like to draw, cosplay, but most importantly on this website, I love to roleplay. I'd like to consider myself a pretty literate roleplayer but I won't apologize for not being perfect that's for sure. Please be sure to read all of this so that I know if we're going to do well as roleplay partners or not! I don't want to waste your time or my own.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, RATHER PM ME PLEASE!!

We'll start out with the solid no's as of preference:
⃠ Scat/Watersports
⃠ Incest
Note: This list will grow but if I don't want to do something else that isn't listed I will tell you when we go to discuss things.

Games/ Anime/ Roleplay Settings:
Fairy Tail
Monster Girls
Lovecraft
Seven Deadly Sins
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Gurren Lagann
Boku no Hero Acadamia
Wonderland ( Really Craving!!! )
Fantasy
Modern
Sci-fi

What I Roleplay and How I Roleplay:
Now that you've made it this far it's time to tell you about myself as a roleplayer. I generally roleplay as female characters and typically OCs of my own creation. I like using settings in certain media but typically enjoy playing with characters that are of our own design. However, if you would like to play as a canon character I won't argue either. As far as smut/plot ratio I honestly am open to either so long as the writing is engaging. Some characters will have a higher tendency to boink on the first meeting than others however. Feel free to talk to me freely if you feel like things are going too slow or too fast though! As far as what mediums I generally prefer through PMs and, should I feel comfortable, keeping in contact through discord but threads are fine too.

Last edited:
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.
- H. P. Lovecraft

Back
Top Bottom