Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Orphanage~me and Krad_Nogard

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Chun-li hurried here and there, straightening up and cleaning every inch of the place in preparation for a new arrival in her small, modest, yet cozy little self run orphanage. Most of the people in her charge were young kids, but the new arrival was an older boy, having lost all his relatives and having nowhere to go. Normally, most orphanages wouldn't take in someone new his age, but Chun-li was different. Since retiring from Interpol and starting her orphanage, she had quickly became a very caring and motherly person. If anyone needed help, she would gladly do what she could. All the kids looked up to her because of not only this, but her still impressive fighting skills. She was still a top class fighter.......but had long since changed out her of somewhat famous little blue outfit. She kept it around, but even now, she was dressed simply, but still looked amazing in a baggy sweater that hung off her shoulders and revealed a bit of her bra. Even in the baggy sweater, one could easily tell she had an exceptionally large rack. Her strong legs and perfect ass were also shown nicely in a tight pare of faded and torn blue jeans. Even when she tried to dress like a normal person............she was still dead sexy. She occasionally still wore her hair in buns, but at the moment, let her long brown hair flow free, which only made her hotter. She was still quite a sight to behold.

Krad lifted his trunk out of the car and wheeled it up onto the side walk. He pulled his collar up higher as a rush of winter wind blew up around him, while the car drove off. He looked up at the building that was now becoming his home. He'd been told this was more of a foster home, but legally he was an orphan untill this month next year. He'd just turned 17, but being on his own, there hadn't been a party, or even a cake.

He pulled the trunk up to the steps then lifting it one step at a time till he reached the top. He knocked three times and waited infront of the heavy wooden door. It looked old.

"Coming!" Chun-li called out before speeding over to the door. Opening it, her sweater once again hung down her shoulder, giving Krade a good view of the lacy black bra underneath when she opened the door.

"Oh, you must be Krad. I've been expecting you." the gorgeous young woman replied as she smiled warmly at him as she stood in the doorway.

He looked up at her and was a little suprised to see such a beautiful woman. He'd expected an older woman perhaps, not this young beauty. "Yes I am." he said extending a hand, giving a little smile. He didn't much feel like it, but he wanted to be friendly to her at least.

"And I am Chun-li Xiang. I run the orphanage here." Chun-li replied, still smiling as she accepted his hand and shook it. She kept the sweet smile on her face, even as she cautiously glanced at the group of local thugs across the street. They were your typical trouble makers. They hadn't really bothered Chun-li much, but she still kept an eye on them, as she knew they were no fans of her. While they didn't harass her, she had kicked a number of their assess on a few occasions for trying to rob an innocent old lady or something. So, while they didn't like her, they knew to stay away. Little did she know though, they were currently plotting their revenge on her.

((Just a tiny bit of a set-up for the upcoming gang rape. When it comes time, I'll start it out, then you take control of the thugs from there, kay?))

Kay ^.^)

Krad glanced behind him, trying to see what she was looking at. They went inside and he looked around. It was a pretty cozy place, big soft couches and chairs in the living room, along with a big table in the dining room. He couldn't see the kitchen or anything else from where he was standing but he figured it was probably just as nice.

"Don't worry about them. They're just a bunch of little punks that think stealing ladies purses makes them big men." said Chun-li as she shut the big doors behind them, having noticed Krad looking at the thugs as well.

"Thanks for taking me in." he said to her, turning to face her again. His stomach still felt sick, he hadn't really gotten a chance to relax yet.

"Hmmmm, you feel okay?" Chun-li asked, tilting her head to side, which made her quite adorable as she looked at him with concern, able to tell that he wasn't feeling 100%.

"Yeah... Just kinda... worn out." He said, giving a little smile at her head tilt. He looked around at the room again. "Could I have a glass of water?" He asked, his throat felt like it was sealed shut.

"Sure. Anything else you'd like?" Chun-li asked as she headed off into the kitchen, only in there a few moments before coming out with a glass of cold, crystal clear water. Since they were currently still in the main entrance of the orphanage, neither heard the small group of thugs from ealier sneak in through the back entrance and into the kitchen, moments after Chun-li exited the room. Currently, they just watched the pair, waiting for their perfect moment to strike. The woman was a much better fighter than any of them. So, for their plan to have any chance to succeed, they had to grab the new guy and use him as a hostage.

((Don't take them over just yet. In a few posts or so, I'll have them attack. And THEN, you take over.^_^))

He took the glass and raised it to drink. His hand was shaking slightly, but the cool water relaxed him. "Thank you." he said and took another drink, then a deep breath. He looked at her again, his eyes straying from her face for a moment, looking at the rest of her breifly.

"My, you really are nervous." Chun-li replied, giggling lightly at how badly his hand shook. Doing so caused her to miss him glancing over her body. Though, if she had caught him, she wouldn't have minded. A few of the other kids were reaching their teen years as well, so he wasn't the only one in the place that would sneak glances of her curvy body. So, she had gotten use to it and knew it was just their young hormones going wild. She wouldn't take it personally.

He finished the glass of water and took another breath. "Yeah, I guess I am." he said. They stood there in silence for a moment, not really knowing what else to say to eachother.

She stood there as well, abit of akward silence filling the room. Just as she was about to speak, she heard a loud crash behind her and spun to face it, failing to realize it was just a diversion before it was too late as the hidden thugs had dushed when she had turned to face the noise, only a few of them going to her, while the majority went straight to the new kid, more concerned with securing him, than her.

Krad saw them comming and hurled the glass at their heads, then lifted his trunk, swinging it at them. The glass hit one of them in the face, breaking and cutting his eyebrow. The trunk was heavy and of no real use, it was too slow and akward to weild correctly.

Due to the kids general lack of skills and having no real weapons at his disposal, the primary group of thugs had him subdued in moments. Chun-li had faired alot better, easily dispatching the two that were after her but froze when she saw they had Krad.

"What do you assholes want?" she angrily asked, glaring daggers at the ones holding Krad, barely able to contain her anger at them attacking her and one of her oprhans.

Not even giving her an answer, a third came up behind her, strinking her with a board, knocking her to the ground. Krad struggled and kicked but was held to powerfully. The thugs pulled Chun-li up to her feet and threw her into the back of the couch. Their hands holding her down as the ripped her clothes off.

Chun-li couldn't put up a fight. Her head was swimming and she was barely conscious as she was thrown on the couch and her clothing was more or less torn from her body, leaving her lucious body bare in front of her attackers. She just groaned weak protests as he head rolled here and there, barely even aware of what was going on, but aware none the less.

Krad saw them ripping her clothes of and tried to shout, but his mouth was covered with a rag. They got her out of her panties and down to a bra as they kept her down, while fingers probed her pussy and ass.

Chun-li continued to weakly moan, trying to drag herself across the couch and away from their fingers, but she just didn't have the strength. Her vision was starting to clear though, but her head stilll hurt like hell, so she really couldn't put up a fight. Not to mention, she suddenly realized her pussy was growing wet from their fondling, which both disgusted and surprised her.

(Growing fight? >.<)

Her arms were pinned behind her back as her legs were forced appart. Something long and hot began entering her ass, penetraiting her deeply without warning.

((Gah, meant wet. It's a stupid little thing I do sometimes due to how I type too fast and don't generally check for mistakes. So.........you ever see a word that makes something not make any sense, like just now..........Well, now you know that's it's due to my ineptness.^_^ Anywho, I've gotta run now. I'll get a full in character post in tomorrow.))

Back
Top Bottom