Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why can't I bump my thread or anything like that anymore~?

KittenTrap

Planetoid
So, I go into my request thread where I go all the time to bump it yet there is no, new message or quick message below allowing me to bump the thread to allow anyone ro see that I'm still readdy and raring to go. Did the site change it's rules while I was absent and decide nobody is allowed to bump at all anymore or keep their threads alive? Sorry for the tone in which it looks like I'm asking with an attitude and sarcasm behind the words, but it is frustrating. And I'vesent a pm to one of the people running this site and they have yet to reply to me so, I thought I'd just ask here because it's been months since I sent that pm,and I don't want to badger and upset that one person by resending a pm to get their attention. Again, trying not to sound bitter or bitchy, I apologize a lot in advance if it looks like it's coming off that way in this post, I really am nice and patient, I just want to know why and what's going on, if someone can fix the issue, whatever!

Hope you have/are having a wonderful night/day wherever you are and again, apologies for my rudeness! Please try not to read this with contempt behind each word...that's not how I feel one bit!

Heya! As Sith said, there was a policy tweak around start of August 2017. And all request threads had to be archived then. They are easily pulled out by staff however so I went ahead and unarchived yours. Creating a new thread is fine for those that want to, but it isn't the only option. >_>

At any rate, your request thread should be back to normal. Let me know if you have more trouble with it. Might want to take a peek at the request thread and bumping policy as well. :)

Thank you so much! I remember the bumping policy was changed to once per week if I remember correctly unless it got changed again. I remember it was once per day, now it's once per week I remember.

But thanks again for fixing that for me! I was really confused about what was happening.

And to Sith, I was thinking about doing that but it defeats the purpose of already having one there and it hasn't even been bumped once at all yet. And my thought process was why do I have to make a new one if it's already here for me to keep using.

KittenTrap said:
Thank you so much! I remember the bumping policy was changed to once per week if I remember correctly unless it got changed again. I remember it was once per day, now it's once per week I remember.

But thanks again for fixing that for me! I was really confused about what was happening.

It got changed again to once every 24 hours.

SithLordOfSnark said:
KittenTrap said:

It got changed again to once every 24 hours.
Oh sweet~! Well thank you for the update, Sith~! :3

Back
Top Bottom