Kylo Ren x Rey from Star Wars please?

MythicKitsune

Super-Earth
Key so I love Star Wars and I love ReyxKylo Ren, I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a roleplay with the two, with me being Rey of course. Reylo is the best thing in this entire galaxy so I’m in a huge craving for this

I have some ideas, which can definitely edited to accomodate your tastes and/or kinks. I don’t have many limits so I’m open on what we could do. I would love some story in addition to smut, but again I’m pretty laid back so I’m super down to negotiating anything you’d like to see.

Without further ado let’s get into some ideas (again if you’re unsure please just message me)

This first idea is kinda weird, I was thinking perhaps during a battle between Kylo Ren and Rey, they both get captured and taken to this sort of brothel as a result. Rey gets put to work as a slave. Due to this they both have to work together in order to escape. I had a particular idea of this scene perhaps while they’re trying to escape, some of the bounty hunters catch up with them and as a distraction Rey distracts the bounty hunters with stripping and a lap dance, giving Kylo Ren a chance to attack from the shadows (and watch her too to his delight) perhaps Rey gets injured pretty badly and Kylo Ren carries her and takes care of her. We can discuss what route to take from there

This next idea has non-con/dub-Con/BDSM involved. Basically Rey gets captured by some Storm Troppers and attacked, and then Kylo Ren rescues her and after punishing the stormtroopers he brings Rey to his room and from there he sorta treats her like his pet in his custody. Then Rey eventually become his playtoy. Again we can discuss details and kinks in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom