Wanting to Roleplay

Midnightrose8

Meteorite
Hey there, I have some pairings I like, and a few ideas which I will post here for you all to read. If you are interested in any of them at all, please do not hesitate to contact me, and we can work something out. Also, feel free to message me, and make changes to any of my ideas as a lot of these are just loose ideas that can be easily changed, and if you like one of the pairings, but none of my ideas, we can come up with something together! Thanks again! *All age ranges of characters will be up in these kinds of brackets [] if you would like to change the age, just ask. I am very flexible and open minded*

Pairings I enjoy:
-Student[18-19]/Teacher[25-up]
-Stepsister[18-22]/Stepbrother[24-up]
-Criminal[18-up]/Cop[23-up]
-Stepdaughter[18-20]/Stepfather[37-up]
-Daughter[18-20]/Father[37-up]
-Slave(Or pet)[18-25]-Master[25-up]
-Cousin[18-up]/Cousin[18-up]
-Niece[18-21]/Uncle[30-up]
-Sister[18-22]/Brother[23-up]
-Rape Victim[18-22]/Rapist[25-up]

Plots:

Daddy Issues:
This plot would involve my character, being young, around 18 or 19, living at home with her step-father and mother. She has never met her real father, since he left when she was just a baby, however, she considers her step-father like her real father. Her and her step father are very close, however she has a forbidden fantasy about her step father. Her mom is away on a business trip for a few days, meaning she will be left alone with her step father for the first time in months. This can go one of two ways, one; the step father does not want to see her in a sexual way, so she attempts to seduce him because she can't hold back her desires anymore. Or two; He feels the same about her, and he is the one who initiates it by coming up to her room to have a 'chat' with her, he could possibly catch her changing or masturbating, if you are into that idea. I was also thinking that within this plot we should have her real father come along, and she has no idea its him, and it could end up that she sleeps with him as well. Not totally needed, simply a thought.

Getting the Grades:
This would involve a student who is relatively not good at school, she is rebellious, and doesn't listen to authority because she doesn't see the need for it. She just barely gets by, doesn't play any sports, no after school classes, because she would rather spend her time partying. This girl needs to have a lesson taught to her. One day, she is failing an important class, and the teacher asks her to stay after school. He is angry because is he sexually frustrated, and she walks around the halls wearing barely anything, and turning him on, and so today he has decided to do something about it. This plot has lots of room for other ideas, and there will be plenty of in class scenes, locker room scenes, and anything else we feel we could add to it.

*Thats all the plots I have for now. If one interests you, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out*

Back
Top Bottom