Some sort of fantasy RP or something

[Redacted]

Planetoid
Hi, Im Redacted and Im just looking to Rp something. It has been awhile since I been here so lets just cut to it.
Im not really picky about what I Rp but I mostly aim towards Fantasy Rps. I dont mind all pairings, men with men, ladies with ladies, ETC. Overall I am just looking for a bit of friends and fun :) PM me if your interested.

pairings I Like~
Human X Human
Human X Animal/anthropomorphic
Human/Elf X Dragon
Human X Elf
Humam/Elf X shape shiftier
Human/Elf X Monster
Human X Alien
Human/Elf X giant
(all pairings can me arranged however)

Body Types I like~
Love big Dongs
Love big Boobs
Fine with piercings, Ribbing and Others On privet areas.
Fine With body Hair
Fine with large or heavy body types.

Personality Types I like~
Power hungry
super strength
money bags
the class bully
Insane
Evil
Brave
cocky
loving/kind

I have two plots ideas in mind...

1) Dragon X Hunter
In a world where Dragons are hunted for there priceless scales, You, a lowly former
Dragon Hunter was banished to the forbidden desert because of treason. As you are about to feel the claws of death take you over a shadow crosses your path. As you look up you see a huge beast covered in golden scale, and bright blue markings. Thats when you realize that this might be your last chance. Your last chance to prove yourself. Do you slay this beast and make off with boundless wealth, Or do you befriend this this beast and discover much more?

2) ( This one, I really want to do )
There are Rumors going around the green land lake that a monster lives in the bottom of its trenches. The story goes an older man was cursed by a warlock because he dared to steel his most precious of heirlooms. As a result he was turned into a destructing monster. The small village near by, out of fear sacrifices one of there own ever first spring to the lake, to the possible humanoid beast inside. No one really knows what happens to the victim after they are tossed in except death.

However, under the last full moon of the year, The beast had finally made its self known to the public. He had demands this time around, for a second sacrifice. He did not care what gender the sacrifice was, but he wanted them to be young and virgin.

Back
Top Bottom