Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Futa/Femboy/Trap Seeking Slimy Monsters, Hideous Aliens, Lovecraftian Horrors & Tentacled Monster Hordes Who Love Cock!

Acitar

Star
Introduction

Greetings dear reader, hopefully, if the title caught your eye enough to read the thread we are already off to a good start! This thread is pretty long, it's grown over many versions and updates so I hope it is not too intimidating.

What I am generally after in a nutshell is to find a writing partner who loves playing as and writing for hideous slimy monsters, tentacle creatures, alien horrors and all other kinds of critters in-between. Whatever setting or scenario we end up conjuring between us I'd like my character to be able to explore their surroundings be it a dark, slimy, fungus choked cave to an ancient forest whose very air hangs heavy and oppressive and hopefully make a tempting target for whatever one of your creatures you want for that encounter!

I realise I am pretty much asking for a narrator or DM/GM type but that doesn't mean I will leave all the world building and story up to you as I want this to be something you enjoy as much as I do. Don't be afraid to bombard me with ideas as the more we throw out there the better our adventure will end up being for both of us. Also, I love world building too that that should be fairly self-evident from this thread.

Ideally, you'd have to love playing and writing as multiple creatures and be very very detailed in your replies or at least as detailed as possible as it's one thing I love getting a detailed, well thought out post in an RP! (And just in general truth be told.)

I am also after someone who is adept at writing darker settings and themes such as non-con and dub-con given most of the creatures in question wouldn't be anything most would willingly want to get near much less be dragged off and molested by.

Now the following is a list of things I like, expect or you can expect from me, sort of an 'at a glance' offering before you spend ages reading through the entire thread and realising you don't like it:
  • When it comes to my preferences as to where I like to roleplay I generally prefer the slower means for longer more detailed replies so in order of preference: Emails > PM's > Threads > IM if you can accept 1-2 posts a week minimum.
  • If I don't reply to your initial PM don't panic or keep sending more I am likely just busy and will get back to you as soon as I can!
  • In general, I can post 1-2 times a week at present sometimes more often, sometimes less often!
  • Post length can vary wildly, some posts can be very long especially if a lot of exposition and world building is taking place but I don't expect every post to be like that. Though I expect a couple of detailed paragraphs minimum, the more you give me the more I can give in kind and nothing gets me quite so inspired as a highly detailed reply!
  • I generally prefer a slow-burn style of writing and play but I can be convinced to do a quick smutty style if that is more your preference.
  • My only mandatory kink is that you really love sucking cock, that's the only one, everything else is negotiable.
  • You won't pressure for replies and likewise, I won't pressure you. The real world gets in the way a lot so don't worry if it does, just extend the same courtesy to me.
  • You enjoy writing darker themed roleplays that involve non-con and dub-con with monsters and aliens! I am also open to Lovecraftian and Cosmic horror themes and most any settings from modern to fantasy!
  • You love the idea of playing hordes of hideous, grotesque, slimy, alien and unique monsters!
  • You love futa's of the cock and balls variety rather than the herm variety! Also, love playing femboys and traps as well so don't be afraid to ask!
  • You will read my kink list, I know this one sounds odd but it's become clear some people don't so please read it as it makes setting things up much easier!
  • No one-liners or otherwise short replies. Do please tell me which thread you are responding to in the initial PM, as well as any ideas and questions you have, I'd be surprised if you didn't have any for a thread this size.
  • Long-term plays are preferred, I want to not only have this story go on and on for a long time but also let's be friends along with it!
  • Smut to story ratio, this will be inherently quite a smutty play but I do want some kind of story or plot, a reason to keep going be it simple survival or escape to an actual quest even if it's just hunting the magical plot, McGuffin.
  • I do expect some initial world building an in-depth discussion as to the set-up which is why some of the scenario's and ideas will be fairly bare bones.

Scenario's, Settings, World Building Ideas & Writing Samples

Now please keep in mind these are just ideas meant to inspire you and to also give you an idea of my style of writing and ability. They can be tweaked, changed, moved between genre's with a little thought so don't be afraid to ask for changes. Do bring your own ideas too the best part of RP is having two people's ideas become greater than the sum of their parts together! I am very much open to a wide range of settings and ideas from grand sweeping epics to a simple haunted house.

Settings
Now when it comes to settings as with all the scenarios and writing samples in this section take them as a means of roughly figuring out what I like or might be interested in that you can write for. I am also very much open for us creating our own setting and world for this naughty, slippery and dangerous adventure of ours!
  • Low to Mid Power Fantasy Settings: I much prefer these time of grimy, gritty fantasy settings to the high magic, sparkles and rainbows of high fantasy. So settings like Conan, The Witcher, Warhammer and similar are very much the kinds of things I enjoy but if a good enough high fantasy setting is presented I won't refuse it.
  • Modern with a Twist: Monsters and tentacle creatures don't really exist in the modern day world so far hence the twist be it the sci-fi twist of an alien invasion, a portal to a Lovecraftian realm opening up or just a modern day character being sucked into another world.
  • Hard or Non-Fantastical Sci-Fi Settings: Rather than the hyper-advanced settings of Star Trek I prefer settings like Firefly, Babylon 5, The Expanse, Warhammer 40,000 or similar such settings where space travel and exploration are still hard, risky and very dangerous.
  • Post-Apocalypse for Any Setting: This has always intrigued me and can be applied to pretty much any setting rather than being one on its own at least that's how I feel. Maybe it's after a nuclear war on earth, perhaps some hideous fleshy slimy sex obsessed horrors lay waste to a fantasy world things like that work for me.
  • Any Other Setting For This: I realise there may be ideas for settings I had no considered so if you have an idea you think will work feel free to share it the worst that can happen is I may not like it!

World Building Ideas

This section is more just a list of general ideas that don't really fit under kinks and are more related to the set-up and the world we decide to use or create for the play, there are some themes I'd generally like to include so just take this as additional info and fuel for inspiration rather than a set of fixed rules:

• Sexual Ecology/Ecosystem: Whilst this isn't necessarily required, having some kind of reason for hordes of slimy, perfectly evolved for sucking cock horrors might want or need to even do so in the first place. Maybe they feed off cum? Perhaps they feed on the energy of an orgasm or perhaps their motives are so mysterious and alien they defy reasoning? Just food for thought! (Literally.)
  • Dark/Gritty Mood/Setting: For this kind of roleplay this would be vastly preferred despite the sexual leaning of it be it simply because my adventurer is traipsing through a city long since reclaimed by nature or is traversing the oppressive darkness of some tunnel to simply dreading their next encounter.
  • Corruption and Character growth: Typically I prefer to play my characters as trained but not experienced where appropriate, so a knight whom just finished training but hasn't seen any actual combat. I also tend to play my characters as sexually inexperienced so them entering into this nightmarish world of sexual creatures would eventually erode that innocence just themes to play with! Maybe they start off bright-eyed, optimistic and raring to go but eventually struggle to go on both fearing and craving the next encounter.
  • Monster Sizes: I genuinely couldn't decide if this was better off in another section but here works. For sizes literally, anything works from the tiniest finger sized worm to creatures the size of buildings so long as you can write it!
  • -Reserved for more later-

Mind the First Step (Fantasy)

It had been a fairly ordinary day for her to begin with as this was a fairly quiet patrol for a ranger, the orcs and barbarians were completely absent on the southern edge of the kingdom meaning there were few dangers that had been discovered here. She was by royal edict ordered to keep watch over the new settlement some hopeful peasants were constructing and a month since she arrived the only danger she had had to deal with was a confused bear stumbling out of the woods. Today had been no different at least up until now, there had been no warning save a sudden increase in the wind but now she could barely see her own nose in front of her face, rain as she had never known it crashed down around her like an angry god threatening to wash away the land, clouds so thick and dark they turned midday into evening as the trees thrashed in near gale force wind.

She had turned around instantly and started following the trail back to the settlement but in minutes the rain had all but washed the trail away as the ground turned into a thick liquid mud in mere minutes causing her feet to sink into the ankle with every step. Whilst she had been out in storms before in her life this was something almost unnaturally powerful as the rain and wind soaked through her leather cuirass and almost threatened to tear it off completely, whilst she had an excellent sense of balance as was standard practice among the rangers she had a pack with a week of supplies strapped across her back so all it took was one ripping gust of wind at the wrong moment and she toppled.

The weight had shifted in her pack midstep from the wind and the rain causing it's waterlogged material to be that much heavier and the careened off the disintegrating trail and toppled downhill. The world seemed to spin endlessly as she frantically tried to grab for something, anything to prevent her descent into the shallow valley of what used to be a charming brook, now almost raging river. All she could do was slow her descent as she plunged into the knee-deep flow of water, mud and general forest floor detritus, she tried to stand but the sheer force and volume of water sent her plunging face first into ice cold water as she desperately sought a handhold or somewhere to brace a foot. Luckily a sturdy oak stump stopped her by chance after a few hundred yards of terrifying tumbling and allowed her to drag herself from the water and onto the opposite bank.

She had no idea where she was now and the rain obscured her vision making it impossible to pick out any landmarks that were if they hadn't all been washed away, she stumbled forwards now simply being content to find some kind of shelter from the relentless storm. When she picked out a shape ahead that didn't bear the resemblant silhouette of a tree he pulled herself through the rain, her burgundy hair matted to her face as she made her way toward it drawing closer and closer until it took the shape of a ruined foundation of some kind of old watchtower it was at least two more solid walls to shield herself from the rain and wind.

Pulling herself over one crumbling chest high remnant of a wall she slumped to the more solid stone floor of the tower's foundation with a wet slap like a sodden rag of course fate was not on her side this day. The moment she hit the ground on the other side there was a soft crunch of rotting wood, having landed on some old trap door she was sent plunging through a dark tunnel, it angled downwards and sharply to the left, water and mud flowing down smooth stone and making it impossible to stop, her gloved fingers finding no purchase on walls worn smooth by years of water flow. Minutes passed and seemed to stretch into infinity from her perspective as she desperately tried to arrest her descent and just as she felt it would go on forever the ground fell away beneath her as she slammed almost shoulder deep into a muddy pit, her natural night-vision slowly helping her to pick out her surroundings as she waded out of the mud and collapsed exhausted, drenched and caked in mud on some solid ground.

She lay there for nearly ten full minutes, panting heavily as her mind raced to catch up with and make some sense of what had just happened to her. At first, she thought it was some kind of underground cavern as she dragged herself to her feet doing her best to scrape mud and leaves off of herself. Luminescent fungus dotted the walls but they were made of worked stone covered in symbols and writings made almost illegible from centuries of erosion. A ruin of some kind then but this far underground? Her brow furrowed as she recovered her flint picking out a largely rotted torch from its wall sconce and striking it to light it. Wherever she was she had no idea but she couldn't get out the way she got in, the hole she had fallen through was in the roof of the cavern some forty yards up.

"Well... There has to be another way out.." She said to herself and turned to head out through a crumbling archway into the darkness of this ruined old dungeon.

Best Place to Hide, Worst Place to Be. (Science Fiction)

How had it come to this? Here she was hurtling at breakneck speed toward an unknown planet in a distant sector far from any civilisation at all in a rickety old escape pod that was right now threatening to shake itself apart long before she landed. Yes, she was a smuggler, yes she broke golden rule number one that you never open any packages even if the container was damaged, how was she to know the defacto ruler of the underworld had it bugged so he would know if anyone so much as peeked inside?

Estelle let out a defeated sigh, closing her eyes as the reentry alarm started blaring she simply screwed her eyes tighter still and prayed that she would survive the landing in one piece. The escape pod breached the thick cloud layer and punched through the thick jungle-like canopy and with some good fortune plunged with a deafening splash into a thankfully deep lake. Dazed but otherwise unharmed it took several minutes for her ears to stop ringing and for her to begin to apparently trickier than she had planned effort of extracting herself. She hadn't been able to bring much, a pack full of supplies, water, medicine and that was about it, the skintight almost latex like suit she had on was the under the layer of her adaptive camouflage but a few dozen explosives in her apartment had made retrieving the rest of it impossible.

Much to her dismay, the pod had sprung several leaks meaning even if she had wanted to stay inside but that was not an option, all she knew about this planet was it's abundant life readings and breathable atmosphere from a cursory scan before her shuttle had been imploded in spectacular fashion by those chasing her. Strapping the pack to her back she pushed the black and yellow striped release and with a loud bang it forced the submerged pod to open and the water to rush in. Luckily she hadn't gone so deep as to worry about suffocating as she kicked toward the surface clambering up a pink a yellow sandy like shore she flopped onto her back with a wet slap and promptly passed out from the sheer stress of the ordeal.

Of course, her arrival had not gone unnoticed as she lay sprawled out and unconscious, the sand next to her peaked as a bright blue and red worm of some kind emerged it was no larger than her smallest finger and left a trail of slime in its wake as it shuffled toward the prone figure. Reaching the nape of her neck it stuck to her unblemished skin and crawled along the side of her neck heading down until it reached the neckline of the otherwise skintight suit. Not easily deterred the tiny annelid managed to flatten itself enough to push under and was soon sliding down within the suit itself causing Estelle to squirm ticklishly in her dazed state.

The slime it secreted had a curious interaction with her skin, cooling and soothing in its wake but leaving a lingering tingling sensation which was only that much more pronounced as it traversed across the pink bump of her nipple leaving it stiff and poking out against the suit as the unwelcome guest continued its curious descent. It traversed the smoothness and subtle dips and curves of her stomach, dipping into her navel on the way past until it was trailing over the head of her flaccid shaft which caused her eyes to blink open, her head lifting groggily as she became aware of movement inside her suit.

What she didn't realise was this small worm was nothing more than a drone, a worker ant simply marking her so it's bigger kin could find her.

Beware of Shortcuts (Modern)

A good day had been followed by a slightly merry night for Allison, passing her college exams had been an almost euphoric feeling in and of itself and a small if pleasant gathering of friends for a few drinks had been a welcome reprieve from the mental strain of studies. Of course she mildly regretted that one last drink before prying herself away from her friends so she could go home, the last bus turning the corner ahead of her just before she could get to it causing an aggravated huff as she pushed a few strands of loose red hair back behind her ears and considered her options. A taxi was exorbitant but it was the height of summer, the sky still clinging to a pale blue hue and the air was still and warm, her short summer dress only being disturbed by her heeled footfalls, so she decided to walk home there was a path through the local forest that would cut the walking time almost in half.

She passed by nearly half a dozen various competing fast food shops serving their greasy payloads to the staggering and drunken before turning the corner at the end of the street and onto the bark chip trail that lead through the forest leaving the sounds of off-key singing and slurred insults being flung around until they were replaced with the hoots of owls and scurry of smaller creatures. Strappy sandals were perhaps not the best of footwear for trudging along a forest path even one that had been lain with bark making her normally brisk pace a little slower due to the slight sway in her step from a few glasses of wine. A full ten minutes passed before she started noticing something was amiss the sounds of animals had all but stopped and the wind had begun to pick up. Reaching into her bag she slipped out her phone only to see zero signal, no less than a few minutes later the stars and pleasant growing twilight had turned to deep clouds and rumbles of thunder in the distance causing her to begin trying to all but run.

Barely halfway toward her destination put her dead centre in the forest when the heavens split open turning a pleasant summer evening into something more akin to a monsoon. The trees provided only brief respite as soon their leaves began to tip the accumulating water back to mother Earth drenching her flimsy dress as she fought her way through the rain, her ginger hair matting to her face made it difficult to pick out the trail and her heels began to dig ever deeper into the now sodden mud. It didn't take long for one step to sink her foot ankle deep she twisted, a brief flash of pain in her ankle making her cry out as her sandal stayed in the mud and she toppled over and rolled a few times, cold water soaking through to her bare skin quickly causing her to try and stand, limping along for a moment she realised she could no longer see the trail nor which way was the right way. Turning on the spot several times her ankle throbbing she picked out what first appeared to be a pair of rocks tilted against each other in a crude archway drawing her to walk closer to find it was some kind of alcove or natural cave of some kind.

Ducking under the threshold to shield herself from wind and rain what she had failed to notice was the rather deep hole until her bare foot stepped and found nothing but air she toppled backwards and fell straight down it was several meters before landing onto largely soft bedding of leaves and moss which had become a natural cushion. Leaving her looking sodden and defeated back up at the hole, which looked too far to climb up to.

Shaky hands reached into her bag to retrieve her phone, which without much surprise had no signal but it would at least provide a source of light for a while but she failed to notice movement within the vast pile of leaves she had landed on. It was subtle at first, a brown, mottled and slimy looking limb shifted towards her from beneath, hovering the most imperceptible distance from the skin of her thighs and up beneath the sodden cotton of her dress until it reached her hip, it coiled around the flimsy piece of string fabric once then twice before it pulled causing her to yelp in surprise and try to stand. Of course, doing so put pressure on her ankle nearly making her crumple to the floor in pain as well as allowing that slippery limb to drag her thong half-way down her slim legs.

Her pale green eyes went wide in horror as a pair of similar limbs emerged from the leaves only these were much larger and thicker she tried to crawl away but had barely even started moving when the limbs shot forwards one wrapping tightly around her midriff and the other her neck before yanking her back toward it. A brief cry for help was all but choked out of her as she felt herself being dragged along the ground. The pile of leaves falling through yet another hole as she was pulled down by those limbs along with whatever it was that had a hold of her...

Alien Invasion (Modern/Sci-Fi)

An ordinary, average, run of the mill day, that's how it had started. With coffee and toast, a trip to the gym and a chat with a few of her friends from college but that felt like an entirely different life as though she had tumbled down the rabbit hole or found herself stuck in a nightmare she couldn't shake herself awake from. Her parents had gone away on holiday, a romantic cruise and left her free run of their country cottage perched at the edge of a sleepy little suburb overlooking the urban sprawl it was the one place she had enough privacy to be fully at ease with herself.

Of course that privacy came at a cost, the high fencing and thick trees meant that little could be seen from within the back garden at all, she had left her phone in her room after slipping into a bikini that she wouldn't wear anywhere it would be seen. It was white and mostly string holding together a few pieces of fabric putting most of her tanned physique on show including her rump. Opting for a lazy afternoon in the back garden she had promptly fallen asleep in the warm summer air, secluded from the world that was about to be plunged into a nightmare save but a few crackpots would have considered impossible.

There was no warning of course as the news reports began flooding in of hideous fleshy almost indescribable alien craft disgorging equally hideous occupants into cities and towns before they too were cut off. Her phone buzzed helplessly on her bedside table as family and friends tried to get through to her only to give up to deal with what was happening to themselves. It took nearly an hour for Cass to notice something was amiss, the smell of smoke wrinkling her nose and pulling her from her dreams back into the waking world, looking around she noticed the haze of smoke hanging in the air although before she had much time to think on it a rustle in the nearby bushes froze her in her tracks.

She was fortunate in the fact she couldn't see what it was for the moment, a large, faded purple slug with a sickly yellow coloured underside shuffled through the underbrush it was the size of the average family dog. Two eye-stalks swayed independently of each other until they fell upon Cass who was currently sitting upright peering around, the second set of slime glistening antenna pointed in her direction, a subtle distortion in the air shimmering around them whose effect soon became apparent to the spooked teen.

Unable to hear anything afterwards she relaxed a little, chalking it up to a small animal like a squirrel or cat as she lay back down almost stubbornly determined to enjoy a rare quiet afternoon for a change. No more than a few seconds after she had resumed her reclining pose she felt something which she at first dismissed as a subtle vibration that seemed to engulf her which turned into an ever so slight electric tingle, her arms and legs felt heavy all of a sudden and as she tried to get up found herself unable to move much at all, she managed to stand albeit very unsteadily.

"What's going... Oops!"

She exclaimed as her legs buckled beneath her causing her to topple forwards and to the sight landing thankfully on the soft green grass surrounding the lounger as she rolled onto her back before it became almost impossible for her to move, her entire body covered in the sensation of pins and needles. All save one part of her, as she lay on her back with fear welling in her mind her cock began to stiffen, swelling behind the flimsy fabric of her bikini and pushing it up into a lewd tent and giving the bulbous glans a clearly defined shape as she got harder and harder as the rest of her went almost numb and limp.

Satisfied that its prey was sufficiently unable to pose a threat nor stop it the strange purple slug shifted with almost menacing slowness across the garden from the bushes toward the confused looking teen leaving a viscous trail of slime in its wake. It was clear she was trying to call for help but her vocal cords were almost as numb as the rest of her as it slid its way up between her thighs Cass became more acutely aware of it and what it was after.

Slimy and cold, that's what she could feel at first making her wonder just what it was she could feel moving up between her thighs, smearing some sticky goopy whatever along her smooth skin. The tension of her tented bikini bottoms loosened and the slightly cooler air washed around her shaft as it sprung free she tried to protest, to scream, call for whoever or whatever it was to stop but her body seemed to have no interest in doing anything she wanted it to.

Using the two antennae as make-shift limbs it easily pulled away what it found to be a strange covering it found before exposing Cass's smooth shaft and silky sack beneath it, one of those slime secreting limbs wrapped itself snugly around those full looking orbs and tugged down whilst the other aimed far higher. Sliding up along the trembling underside of her erection it slowly drew her foreskin back to fully expose her glans. Opening its horrific toothless maw, it was lined with squirming little tendrils and it lined itself up, ready to begin...

Exiled (Fantasy)

Exile or death. That choice was the only one you had these days if you committed a crime no matter how slight and her's really wasn't slight but she was still offered the same choice, death or exile which was as good as a death sentence anyway and not surprising anyone most chose exile beyond the great wall rather than the headsman's axe and she was no different. The job had seemed a little too good to be true but her fence had been offered more gold than a hundred heists to turn her in so the first she knew of the betrayal was a burly guard almost triple her weight and size slamming her into a wall.

"Kyndra Nasette, you are hereby found guilty of common thievery and by your choice shall face exile til the end of your days." The sound of the gavel still rang in her ears even as she was dragged sullenly from the high hall of the inquisitors, she was bound, gagged, then knocked unconscious with a leather blackjack. Perhaps in a way, it was a mercy she'd not really have time to mull over her fate.

She was given a rather undignified awakening by a thankfully small bucket of water been thrown in her face and it was at this moment she realised where she was: The great wall itself. Whilst there were many stories surrounding it, no-one really knew the truth of it, the wall itself was vast in both height and length easily able to dwarf the spire of the imperial palace and spanning some one hundred miles in each direction splitting the known world from the unknown. The outer face was even more puzzling as the wall itself was built onto a sheer cliff face that itself was so high it was often thick with the swirls of low hanging clouds.

Her bonds were cut and the gag removed for what little comfort that provided as she was pushed along from behind winding through the vast interior of the wall itself, three lefts, five rights, two flights down she eventually lost track until she felt herself walking on a downward slope a long, slim tunnel which then opened up at the bottom of the wall but the top of the cliff it was then she realised just how they exiled the exiles.

A rather rickety looking cage and a set of winches sat on the overhang as a balding man who looked as if he'd rather be anywhere but here approached her, looking her up and down as if deciding how long she'd last before she died down in the vast unknown.

"Well, may the gods 'ave mercy on yer soul lass, as I don't be thinkin' anythin' down there will." As he turned to walk away he turned back to hand her a small pack with a single skin of water hanging from it.

"Should be 'nough in there fer a few days.... If'n ye live that long. Into the cage lass, let's be gettin' this here unpleasantness done." With a sigh, she shouldered the pack and stepped out into the cage which swayed uncomfortably. The ageing guard began winding the wind and she descended into the mist, still in her thieves garb of dark grey leather pants and the tunic which had a large tear in it across her stomach from her struggling during the initial capture, showing off a surprisingly taut set of abs.

She peered over the side but could see little through the mist and even looking up showed nothing anymore, the ropes disappearing into the cloud above her. Time seemed to stretch on and on, the squeak of wheels and rough scrapes of rope and pulley seeming to go on forever until with a thump of iron against the rock it seems she had reached the bottom. The sight before her wasn't as bad as she'd expected, a lush verdant jungle at least to her meant there had to be food and water and the lack of bones around the initial area was promising. The sound of those squeaking wheels caused her turn around, the cage was already ascending and had soon disappeared into the seemingly perpetual mist above.

"Well, at least it's not a blasted hellscape..." She said to herself trying to see the positives given the negatives were far more numerous, not really seeing any direction being any better or worse than the other she pushed ahead figuring it best to put as much distance between herself and the wall as possible and perhaps seeking shelter to boot. She didn't want to end up becoming lunch for something as she moved with some speed through the dense vegetation.

The sunlight had started to fade when she came across a tree which would offer her a little nook to sleep in for the night with relative safety the humidity and heat have taken their toll she fully downed half of her water without thinking. The small patch of exposed skin across her stomach was beaded with perspiration as she crawled into the hole and tried her level best to get comfortable without a root jabbing into her.

Of course unknown to her was that the hunger of the beasts within this land may have been for flesh it wasn't in the way she would expect as hungry eyes watched and waited within the growing shadows..

Some Things Are Best Left Undiscovered (Fantasy Setting)

It was a continent most people knew nothing about save for the fact anyone who had attempted to go there had never come back to tell of it. This, of course, meant that ever more fantastical stories and myths being conjured up around it but one thing seemed to remain a constant, the fact that for nearly two hundred years no living soul had set foot on that land and returned to talk about it. Some believed it was such a verdant paradise that any who went there simply didn't have any wish nor desire to return to the known world, some believed the gods themselves watched over it and killed anyone who trespassed. Many had sought to unlock the mysterious continent's secrets from renowned explorers to hopeful settlers but over the years the number of expeditions had waned, peoples attention drawn to issues closer to home.

Wars, politics, racial tensions, religious crusades, plague, famine became commonplace in the known world and it took nearly forty years for the various races and kingdoms to put aside their differences. This of course was helped by the utter devastation wrought by the decade's long conflict, many of the larger empires were now mere shadows of their former glory, smaller nations had become mere footnotes in the ever relentless march of history. It had been hailed as the great unification, elves, men, dwarves and more all banded together in common cause in order to survive.

Whilst for all intents and purposes she had been a soldier she was now more of a sellsword out of necessity, the nation she had fought for long since crushed and washed away. Even after the war had ended she still did her part, protecting merchant caravans, fending off goblins and orcs who were taking advantage of the chaos or playing bodyguard for corpulent nobility. It didn't pay very well however, just enough to get her by. Astari's last job had landed her in the port city of Anchor about a days ride from the new capital city of the now unified empires, she'd planned initially to splash out in the capital with the coin she'd been saving when she noticed something out of the ordinary. People were lining up for what looked like some kind of recruitment drive, men, women, elves, halflings, dwarves and many more waiting patiently for their turn at a quartet of desks. Curious as to why she approached one of the stalls and asked.

"What are they all here for?" She asked only half looking at a rotund human man likely in his late thirties as he lent on his stall, his gaze only briefly flicking toward her as she spoke.

"They be sendin' another expedition to the undiscovered lands across the sea.. All paid up by that fancy new council in the capital. Nearly a thousand crowns a person with some in advance." He said in between serving various patrons, she nodded her thanks and decided to join the queue herself. Whilst she had heard the stories most of those stories were from decades ago even before the war, and the idea of making her mark on new land, a new start was all too appealing when offered with a vast sum of coin for the trouble.

She waited her turn patiently as the line of applicants, some were turned away, others signed pieces of parchment and walked off with a pouch of coin. The mix of people in the lines appeared to be from all walks of life and she imagined it was some kind of colonisation effort, with people seeking a new life, a new beginning to forget the horrors and troubles left behind by a devastating war. Some were likely just after fast coin and would disappear with the advance payment. Whilst the latter was tempting she still had a sense of honour and a word once given she always kept.

"Name and profession?" He said without immediately looking up from the parchment he was scrawling on, a pair of crude eye-glasses perched on a bulbous nose soon turned up and then down again. "A sellsword, never have too many o' them.. How many years?" He seemed to almost say to himself in that thick accent as he awaited her answer, she cleared her throat before speaking.

"Astari Clearshade.. I'd say about.. three.. Maybe four years?" It wasn't something she'd really counted and it had been hard for her to keep track of given the horror and chaos of her first years as a soldier. The dwarf seemed content with the answer scrawling things down on his parchment before setting it to one side and picking up a pouch of coins, tossing it in her direction catching her partly by surprise as she caught it with both hands, surprised at the weight of it.

"An advance of two hundred crowns, get yer armour and blades seen to or buy new ones and get whatever personal supplies you need. Be back here at noon the day after tomorrow, the ship will take three days to reach the new land and gods watch over ye." He said with a satisfied nod as he waved the next applicant up to the desk. The next day and a half passed all too quickly as she had her armour repaired, her blades sharpened and ensured she had as full a pack of rations as she could safely carry and before she knew it was she was already back at the docks before an elven galleon.

The seas were fairly calm and the ship itself seemed to skate across the water at a speed she never knew a simple set of sails could achieve. She kept herself to herself as she always did, as her mind wandered, dreaming of what she'd spend all that coin on, maybe they would find something beyond belief on this new continent. Two days passed relatively quietly and quickly but the general excitement and hope that seemed to fill the ship were dashed just as quickly.

She was woken up with a start when a panicked elven woman tripped over where she was sleeping as the ship seemed to lurch to one side and then back to the other sending her skidding back across the floor as screams and shouts filled the deck above her. Grabbing her pack and stuffing her feet awkwardly into her boots as the ship continued rocking with ever-increasing fury she stumbled up the steps onto the deck. Some kind of wet reverberating roar seemed to vibrate through the ship itself but before she could even get her bearings in the situation a large tentacle twice as thick as the largest oak trunk she had ever seen lifted itself from the ocean spray and plunged downward, that was the last thing she was aware of as a large chunk of barded iron from the ship smacked into the back of her head.

There were blurred images, disconnected sounds as she tumbled in and out of consciousness, time lost all meaning as water, cold and darkness became her existence until reality came rushing back. She coughed and spluttered, spitting out a mouthful of salty water as her body tried to purge her lungs of the unwanted fluid as she clawed her way up the beach. Finally pushing herself to her knees she checked herself over, save for a bump on the head and her pack missing she seemed no worse for wear before her gaze turned toward her surroundings. Her gaze swept up and down the beach in both directions, tell-tale remains of the ship's elven wood hull were strewn in all directions along with crates of supplies and a few bodies who lay motionless. She tried to stand and found her legs still shaky, her blonde hair matted to her face as she stumbled her way up the beach. It was then she found a dwarf, a sharp piece of wood jutting from beneath his ribs as he coughed and wheezed, blood turning his grey beard red as blood bubbled from his lips. Dropping to her knees next to him she tore some fabric off her cloak and tried in vain to staunch the bleeding.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" She asked whilst still keeping a wary eye up and down the beach and the thick treeline just atop a small cliff, partly for danger, partly hoping someone, anyone else had made it. The dwarf struggled, his body clearly wanting to thrash about in agony as he tried to speak even as blood filled his throat.

"Ye.. Need ta.. run.. lass.. Be-.." He never finished the sentence as a long wet muscle seemed to snatch his neck, before she could even stand much less draw her sword the dying dwarf was dragged across the sand towards a toothy maw pushing itself up out of the beach and with a sickening crunch it bit the stricken fellow clean in half, the sickening splatter of entrails on wet sand filling her ears. It looked like some kind of toad but covered in bony plates and deep obsidian in colour save for the eyes which gleamed like amber, she noticed similar shapes pushing out of the sand up and down the beach heading for the bodies strewn out like a macabre feast. For the first time in years, she ran, snatching the first pack that looked like it had supplies in it and fleeing into the trees.

Basic Scenario Ideas

These are just some very basic ideas for inspiration if none of the writing samples quite fit what you'd enjoy writing these are other ideas that I haven't fleshed out yet into bigger ideas:

• Haunted/Infested House: Shelter from a storm, an inheritance from an odd relative but whatever lurks within they hunger for something and very much know how to get it.
  • Shipwrecked: Works for any setting be it sci-fi, fantasy or modern but crashing on an uncharted island leaves a lot of room for some fun scenarios!
  • Monster Gloryhole: A bit of a light one but I think it has a lot of potential even if it's just included in another scenario!
  • -Reserved for more-

My Characters

These characters can be swapped between scenario's and changed or tweaked as you prefer they were merely the characters I visualized when writing each scenario. They can be tweaked, changed, swapped between scenario's or I can make entirely an entirely new character for your slavering monstrosities. Take them as examples rather than set in stone, creating new characters is a fun part of world building so don't be afraid to ask!

The Ranger
  • Name: Arrina Telari
  • Eyes: Green
  • Complexion: Pale, small scar on left eyebrow.
  • Hair Colour: Burgundy/Deep Red, Shoulder length.
  • Physique/Build: Toned, Athletic, visible muscle definition, not excessive.
  • Body Hair: Neatly trimmed pubic hair otherwise smooth.
  • Personality: Confident without being arrogant, practical, though inexperienced.
  • Notable Abilities: Competent archer, competent in the use of spears and small blades like daggers. Competent tracker and able to survive off the land if needed. Enhanced/trained senses including touch, taste, smell and hearing.
  • Sexual Details: Penis 8 inches when fully hard, hypersensitive due to enhanced senses, D-Cup breasts.

The Smuggler
  • Name: Estelle Larson
  • Eyes: Pale blue.
  • Complexion: Sunkissed/Light tan.
  • Hair Colour: Blonde/Cornsilk.
  • Physique: Slim and lithe.
  • Body Hair: None.
  • Personality: Quiet, unassuming yet intelligent.
  • Notable Abilities: Proficient smuggler and stealth techniques.
  • Sexual Details: Penis 5 inches, no breasts.

The Graduate
  • Name: Allison Stone
  • Eyes: Pale green.
  • Complexion: Fair, with freckles.
  • Hair Colour: Ginger, shoulder length, straight.
  • Physique: Slender, yet toned.
  • Body Hair: Light fuzz of pubic hair only otherwise smooth.
  • Personality: Shy, smart, inexperienced and generally considered a book worm.
  • Notable Abilities: None
  • Sexual Details: Penis 7 inches when hard, B-cup breasts.

The College Student
  • Name: Cassidy Newton
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Complexion: Tanned, smooth.
  • Hair Colour: Blonde, short in a bob style.
  • Physique: Fit, toned and firm bodied but not excessive.
  • Body Hair: Smooth shaven.
  • Personality: Modest, quiet.
  • Notable Abilities: None.
  • Sexual Details: Penis 9 Inches when hard, C-Cup breasts.

The Thief
  • Name: Kyndra Nasette
  • Eyes: Light blue.
  • Complexion: Tanned, smooth.
  • Hair Colour: Brunette, shoulder length, no style..
  • Physique: Fit, toned and firm bodied but not excessive.
  • Body Hair: Smooth shaven.
  • Personality: Modest, quiet.
  • Notable Abilities: Exceptional climber, highly agile and flexible.
  • Sexual Details: 5 inches when hard. Flat chested.
The Sell-Sword
  • Name: Astari Clearshade
  • Eyes: Ice Blue/Grey
  • Complexion: Pale with freckles, Nordic looking.
  • Hair Colour: Pale Blonde. Short ponytail.
  • Physique: Fit, toned and firm bodied but not excessive. Stands at 6' tall.
  • Body Hair: Neatly trimmed bush.
  • Personality: Quietly confident, uncomfortable with socialising.
  • Notable Abilities: Competent fighter with swords and spears, good at scavenging and has some modest ability to live off the land in a pinch.
  • Sexual Details: 6 Inches when hard, B-Cup breasts.

The Monstrous, Alien and Inhuman Hordes (The Things You Will Be Playing!)

Take these as rough ideas to give you some clue as to the kinds of monster and creatures I have in mind for this, the more creative you are the more I will love it! Now you don't have to spoil all the mystery if you don't wish to before we start but one or two examples of what you have in mind in the initial PM would be greatly appreciated. The sky is very much the limit! So without further ado:

• Tentacle Monsters: The almost infamous shambling mass of tentacles. Tentacles of various shapes sizes and functions. Can also be of various sizes to the size of houses down to the size of an apple that just happens to find itself into an adventurers panties in her pack and makes itself known when she puts them on.
  • Slugs, Snails, Leeches, Worms, Annelids: From vast swarms of small or regular sized ones to giant ones the side of dogs or cows for example.
  • Squid, Octopi, Cephalopods: Similar to tentacle monsters in a way, though a potentially greater variety of abilities and physical traits to play with, mouths and such.
  • Giant Toads, Frogs, Snakes: The tongues alone make them a tempting inclusion but don't feel restricted to that.
  • Goo's, Slime's, Amorphous Beings: Things have no pre-defined shape or form be it a mass of slime or latex or even just pure energy.
  • Predatory Plants: Pitcher Plants, venus fly traps or 'hungrier' variants of regular plants.
  • Invisible, Non-Corporeal Beings, Ghosts, Poltergeists etc: It's hard to concentrate on what that king is saying when something you can't see starts manipulating your cock in a variety of ways. Better not cum!
  • Possessed Inanimate Objects: A rug that moves? What about a set of underwear that is more alive than most people would enjoy? Just an idea!
  • Fungal Plants or Other Darkness Dwelling Fauna: Similar to predatory plants above only focused on plants and beings that aren't known to dwell in the sunlight.
  • Ancient Horrors, Eldritch Beings or Lovecraft Mythos Beings: If that elder god wants you to cum, there's little a mere mortal can do to resist it or is there?
  • Hideous Alien Creatures: Pretty much anything that falls into the realms of some kind of slimy, drooling, almost indescribable alien horror is fair game so long as you describe it to me first!
  • Have an idea for a monstrous cock milker that isn't in this list but you think should be? Then just suggest it nothing is more fun than hearing an idea that sounds awesome that I didn't think of!

NSFW Visual Inspirations!

Kinks and Sexy, Naughty, Juicy Bits!

Here is a link to my F-List: F-list - Warning

Use my f-list in conjunction with the list I will provide below and you'll have a pretty good idea of what kind of naughty things send a shiver up my spine in the best way possible! Also do please note with the exception of oral sex everything else is pretty much OPTIONAL so don't be afraid to just say "No I don't like these three things can we leave them out?"

• Receiving Fellatio: My -only- mandatory kink, do please please make a point of telling me it's something you love in the initial PM, please!
  • Edging/Orgasm Control: Taking someone to the very edge of orgasm over and over again without letting them cum to ensure when they do eventually it's a far more intense climax.
  • Receiving Anal: As there seemed to be some confusion over this despite it being in my F-list, it is very much a yes!
  • Multiple Orgasms/Milking: Self-explanatory but often ignored, why stop at one, everyone knows a cock gets more sensitive after the first orgasm so drain it dry no matter how much she protests.
  • Non-Humanoid Monsters/Aliens: If I were after human encounters it'd be in the title, so unleash your slimy hordes upon me, I dare you!
  • Detailed Posts: How is this a kink you might ask? Nothing gives me goosebumps more than a well written detailed post describing textures, sounds, sights, smells as well as actions and reactions. Paint me a mental picture with your word brushes!
  • Cock/Balls Worship: May not apply to every monster, encounter or situation but take your time with that amazing set of organs!
  • Monster Intelligence: Everything from feral/bestial instinct driven creatures, to human-style sentience and all the way up to vast and unknowable alien intelligence's!
  • Non-Consensual: Non-con to me would be the monster in question dragging my character off forcibly and getting what they want from her.
  • Sweat, Dirt, Getting Messy: These things just happen on adventures also provides another layer of detail as well as potential bathing scenes or just a layer of immersion and persistence to events.
  • Injuries as Plot Devices: Wouldn't be much of an erotic horror without some injuries or wounds for dramatic effect.
  • Receiving Anal Sex: Be it a rough butt-fucking or a slow and sensual love making it's something I enjoy!
  • Rimming: This to me is almost an extension of oral sex, I'll keep it clean so don't worry so feel free to explore!
  • Post-Orgasm Torture/Sexual Exhaustion: A penis only gets more sensitive with an orgasm so why stop at one, your monster could milk her utterly dry and then even keep going until she is dry cumming?
  • Multi-Post Detailed Orgasms: Always a big plus to put a climax over a few posts rather than cramming it into one!
  • Eventual Forced Nudity: Every rip and tear, losing her boots in a mire, tearing her shirt open on an inconsiderate branch, her thong getting tangled up in some vines as she crawls through a hole to escape some hideous horror.
  • Urethral Play/Living Insertions/Oviposition: A tentacle working its way into a cock directly maybe even down to her balls or prostate to feed. Maybe something lays eggs in her balls or pushes into her in ways that leave her begging for mercy? Laying eggs inside her is a potential plot device to provide motivation for creatures to hunt her down at all.
  • Being Hunted & Ambushes: Falling into a creatures evil clutches via devious means can only be a good thing... For your creature!
  • Mystery, Alien Motives: Do they need her cum for some special ritual? Do they feed off the energy of her orgasm or do they just enjoy a nice cock? Keep it mysterious.
  • Parasites: This is a bit of a specific one, usually aimed at smaller creatures, perhaps they crawl down her cock to nest in her balls or prostate, bring your own ideas just presenting an option!
  • Oviposition: Can be laid in any orifice though can include the cock and include cock birthing type scenes!
  • Birthing From the Cock: Mainly aimed at smaller creatures that will cause no permanent damage upon exit, worms, slugs etc.
  • Tension, Build-up, Suspense: There is something special about a slow build up and I definitely appreciate not launching straight into the sex.
  • The threat of Bad Ends: Any genuine bad ends should be discussed first but the threat of a bad end is fine for tension and story purposes!
  • Mind-Break: Pleasure and horror so intense it causes the mind to shatter leaving her in a dazed stupor for a while until she recovers.
  • -Reserved for More-

The Big No's

Under no circumstances ask for these things:
  • Dismembering My Character: I will accept wounds for story purposes and so long as it is discussed beforehand but otherwise no.
  • Transformation of my Character: I will accept minor things such as being made more sensitive, made to cum harder or more often but otherwise transformation of my character is strictly off limits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom