Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for partners (Taboo, beastiality, pokemon, etc)

Welcome to my plotting thread where I do a ton of taboo plotted roleplays that you may enjoy. I am cottonbunny and am a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer. I am generally open to a lot of things and suggestions but there are those things that I am closed off to.

Here's my F-List to check out what I'm into and my turn ons:
F-list - Warning

Here are my pairings that I'm open to. Anything with a * next to it means I have high motivation and/or craving for. The more asterisks the more motivation and craving I have for that roleplay type.
  • Animal x Human
  • Animal x Animal
  • Pokemon x Trainer (**)
  • Pokemon x Pokemon
  • Anthro x Anthro
  • Male anthro x Human girl (***)
  • Werewolves
  • Teacher x Student (as anthros or anthro x human)(*)
  • Human x Shapeshifter (*****)
  • Brother x Sister
I stay away from pairings such as:
  • Mother x Son or Father x Daughter
  • Human x Human (My motivation to roleplay humans with other humans is barely there)
  • Anything on the "no" section of my F-List
Before you contact me to start up a roleplay, please take in consideration my rules.
  • No one liners. I understand no motivation, being busy, or not knowing how to start a roleplay, but at least give me three sentences (semi-advanced) or a paragraph (advanced) and we can bounce off of that.
  • I'll try my best to match your post length but if I can only manage a paragraph for the moment, please respect that.
  • Proper grammar. I understand slip ups and those are fine, but if it's every other word, there's a problem.
  • If I stop responding to a roleplay I've either; lost motivation to roleplay it, don't feel comfortable roleplaying it, have forgotten to reply to it, or was busy at the moment of opening your PM. Please bump the roleplay if I don't reply in two days time.
Also, I prefer to roleplay on discord but I am okay with role-playing on PM's, however expect slow replies.

Finally, here's some premade plots if anyone would be interested in roleplaying any of them out.
  • Neither Pokemon or trainer like each other, my character the trainer, being forced to choose your Pokemon as a last resort instead of through a bond. Both of them get into hot headed arguments with each other and the only reason they stay together as partners is to win the Pokemon league since a Pokemon needs a trainer to win and a trainer needs a Pokemon to win. One day the trainer decides to visit her mother who notices how much both characters hate each other. She tricks both of them into the basement where she pretends to go and get something from upstairs, locking them in the basement together and alone.

What happens when they go from being total enemies to being enemies but with benefits? Their alone time in the basement doesn't go wasted with the sexual tension between the two enemies rising by the minute.

- I prefer your character to be a bipedal and canine pokemon;
    Lucario, Zoroark, etc.
    - Later down the plot it could become a gangbang if you'd like with your character and another one of her Pokemon fucking her.
    - He'll be able to talk like a human and understand how humans speak.
    - They won't ever love each other, it'll just be hate sex. Though down the line of the plot I may possibly be open to the idea of it growing into an actual romance.
  • Around 19 years old, MC was exposed to the world of beastiality, being aroused by the way humans and animals had gone at it. The day she discovered it was the day she made it her personal goal to fuck every known animal on the universe, or at least try. She wants to feel every animal inside her and won't rest until she gets to achieve that goal. Aside from her goal, MC and YC are best friends, and they had known each other since childhood, but he had been keeping multiple secrets from her. Before proceeding any further, the two live in the medieval period and in a medieval world (think Game of Thrones). MC and her YC both live alone and not together.

This is where the roleplay starts, YC's house being burnt down by thieving outlaws who only want gold. When YC refuses to give it to them, they burn down his house and he's forced to be on the run. He outruns the outlaws but passes out in the middle of the woods. MC, being out on her daily stroll, sees YC passed out and recognizes him as her friend. She takes him to her house and treats him but somehow when they get there, hes already completely healed of his wounds. Freaked out, she begins to confront him and he reveals that hes a shapeshifter and he can shapeshift into anything. MC is heavily intrigued by YC and is driven back to her erotic fantasies, him being the answer to her fulfilling wish. Never had YC seen her in a romantic or even sexual light which makes it harder for her to get him to comply with her when she tells him her sick fantasy. Thinking shes crazy and disgusting, he tries to get up and leave her house but is stopped by MC who pleads that he stays and at least give the fantasy a try. Finally giving in and complying, they have sex in the room, him being in one of his animal forms and fucking her. The sense of pleasure it gives her makes her crave more animal forms from him for her to fuck, making her lust for him. Undeniably he enjoys it as well.

It doesn't become a too daily thing, but after the sex they hear the outlaws in the distance and they're forced to run from her home, the only protection they had. Forced to live out in the woods, he adapts quickly due to his animal forms while she has a harder time. In between them adapting however (setting up a camp site, hunting food, etc), they have sex in every way, shape, and form possible. Every time their sex being in a different body, trying out new positions, etc. Hopefully, they don't get caught.

- The plot can be changed in terms of setting, it can be an entirely different time period or setting in general. There can also be little tweaks to it here and there.
    - Your character can literally shapeshift into any form you want him to for sex or other purposes. He can even have sex with her in the form of a giant cat, or even a mythical creature like a dragon. It's seriously up to you for what form he fucks her in.
    - His main form will be a regular human boy, but he'll always fuck her as an animal.
  • In current times on Earth, anthros have taken over the society humans once ruled over. Once the a anthro had won the presidential election, he was more than happy to degrade the humans to peasant status and thus they became the lowest and anthros came on top. Any children of an anthro and a human were slaughtered and romance between anthros and humans were deemed forbidden. MC has escaped her anthro master and joined a secret organization full of humans who managed to slip away from their masters and anthros who want equality for both races. She soon becomes the leader of the organization. YC is the son of the president, a pureblooded anthro. YC is respected by everyone and loved by all anthros. The president tasks YC to go out and find the secret organization and try to gain as much information as he could manage through any means necessary. YC slips out in the night where he ventures for the secret organization, eventually finding it and claiming himself to be a human sympathizer. Easily, he is allowed to join and is led to a secret tavern under an abandoned building. In the abandoned building are dirty rooms where the rebellious humans are forced to sleep.

YC begins to spend time with MC, the leader, seducing her in hopes to get her to sleep with YC. However, she is blinded by her loyalty to her husband which is still in the captivity of his anthro master and thus, rejects YC's advances. YC slips the night at the abandoned building with the humans and walks through the halls to find the leaders room. MC is caught by YC in her room giving another anthro a blowjob in exchange for them going against the president and turning to the rebellions side. Caught by YC, MC is shocked and too embarrassed to say anything. YC decides to blackmail MC with this information and it turns into a threesome (it can also be just a twosome between MC and YC if you aren't comfortable with a threesome).

The next morning MC barely talks to YC however YC notices this and pulls her into a different and private room where he threatens to expose the rebellion unless she allows him to do whatever he wants to her and thus MC allows him to. At this point MC has a very negative opinion of YC however through spending more time together, she'll begin to enjoy their pleasureful sessions and enjoy his company.
  • The main gist of this plot is one horny anthro male who has a thing for cheating on his girlfriend, and one (or two) extremely hot busty human girl model who want a piece of him and he can't deny her.

YC is a male TV actor that works for an agency and has an amazing and support girlfriend who happens to be a photographer. Behind her back YC flirts and cheats on her with bustier and hotter women and she suspects nothing. One day your agency books a photo shoot for your new TV show at a mansion in LA and on the same day, another agency are doing a modelling photo shoot at the same place. YC thinks MC is smoking hot and lucky for him, the theme of the modelling photo shoot for MC is swimwear, thus she's dressed in a skimpy bikini and he can't enough of her body. MC finishes her photo shoot early and at the same time, YC is given a break from his photo shoot and the first thing he does is stop MC from leaving. The two flirt with each other and it ends up in one of the bedrooms on the second floor, pleasuring sex for both of them until in the middle of it they get caught by her manager who's less than pleased. He gets mad at both of them but let's them finish their session and when they come out, they get yelled at by him.

However their meetings don't stop there and they end up exchanging numbers in which every now and then they'll meet up and have sex to benefit the both of them. It'll go on from there.

- If you'd like, it can be two gorgeous female models and make it a threesome.
    - The manager could be female and it ends up becoming a threesome like that instead.
    - The male must be an anthro and the females humans.
  • This takes place in a world where the supernatural basically populate the entire world, overrunning the human population and making pureblood human's a rarity and quite the sight when one is spotted. YC is a shapeshifter and incubus, living off sex and without it, dying. Everyday YC has a women over at his house, having sex with them to gain his energy and feed. One day YC is walking home when he spots MC out on the street, homeless and afraid and instantly YC can tell that she's a human as she expresses no supernatural characteristics. YC offers MC a home with him however, there's a catch. She must become his lifelong sex slave and do whatever he says. MC accepts the offer reluctantly and once they get home, it doesn't take YC long to begin teasing her and prepping her for their first sex session. This time there's a twist however and he decides to fuck her in one of his animal forms instead, getting a feel for fucking her in his animal forms and fucking her like that from then on to satisfy his incubus cravings.

It'll go from there.

- He only fucks her in animal forms and never his human form.
    - He can transform into any animal you'd like to fuck her.
  • In this society Pokemon are on top while the human's are on the bottom, most human's and trainers being commonly used as slaves, though there is one rule above all rules; NEVER have sex with your slave. YC is a Pokemon that always had the hots for MC, his trainer, and when the roles became reversed, he kept her as his personal slave. He always dreams about taking her as his bitch and really wants to fuck her badly. One day MC is downstairs making food when YC can't contain himself anymore and fucks her right then and there on the kitchen table, MC enjoying the sex. She goes from being his former trainer and maid to his personal sex slave, 24/7 sex and nothing but. Your character soon enough grows bored with one on one sex with mine and ends up bringing over a few of his Pokemon friends to engage in a illegal and taboo gangbang.

- I prefer your character to be a bipedal and canine pokemon; Lucario, Zoroark, Lycanroc, etc.
    - It doesn't have to be a gangbang if you wouldn't like it to be.
    - He'll be able to talk like a human and understand how humans speak.

Last edited:
bumping this
family issues are over and I will now be able to dedicate 100% of my time to role-playing on this site again!

Due to university and my work load doubling I will be very inactive! I will still get online to post and reply but I may be gone for days at a time, apologies!

Bumping this, but also a notice that I am once again open to discord roleplays! In the past I was not due to issues but now I am ready to roleplay through discord. If you'd like to move our roleplay to discord, let me know!

bump. plot 4 is currently closed due to so much interest in it. it'll be reopened once the other roleplays for it die out, apologies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom