F/F, F/Futa - A Kinky Celebrity Romance

BendMeOver

Dust
Hello! I was a little overwhelmed with responses last time so apologies if I didn't reply to everyone, but I decided to post another as one I was hoping for didn't end up gaining much traction. Those waiting on RP replies from me, last two days turned into a bit of a disaster, so I'm going to be right on that shortly now that I've pieced it all together again. To re-cover the basics for anyone who didn't read my other thread, I'll only play submissive, prefer third person, and yes in this instance, only people playing women.

I'm going to list a list of celebrities up front, as well as preferred ones for the various options below:
Misc. Celebs: Ellen Page, Daisy Ridley, Jenna Coleman, Lily James, Lily Collins, Emilia Clarke, Eiza Gonzalez, Jessica Henwick, Zendaya, Ana de Armas, Maisie Williams, Bella Thorne, Margot Robbie, Gal Gadot, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Dyer, AnnaSophia Robb, Amy Acker, Ariel Winter, Chloe Moretz, Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, Cara Buono, Chloe Bennet, Sarah Shahi, Hailee Steinfeld, Keira Knightley, Hayley Atwell, Victoria Justice, Becky G, Camila Mendes, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Karen Gillan, Amber Heard, Alison Brie, Katrina Law, Ariana Grande, Scarlett Johansson, and of course suggest your own if you'd like.

So, what I'm looking for here is probably a bit evident from the title, but to get into the specifics, I'm looking for one of a few options. In both cases, I envision a bit of a gentle dominance situation, but that's not necessary if we otherwise click and it's not your thing.

A) My much preferred option here. I play as a fan, while you're the celebrity who decides to be kind to a starstruck fan, and the two start falling for each other. Or maybe the celebrity likes the idea of having her cute fangirl on a leash, and the sexual encounter evolves into a loving situation.
Preferred women for this one: Katrina Law, Sarah Shahi, Gal Gadot, Amy Acker, Caity Lotz, Daisy Ridley, Jessica Henwick, Eiza Gonzalez, Margot Robbie, Camila Mendes, Hailee Steinfeld, Demi Lovato, Brianna Hildebrand.

B) Celebrity/Celebrity romance. Also very much for up this one. I think it's pretty self-explanatory, maybe they've been going for a while, maybe it's their first time meeting, but in the end, the two end up head over heels for one another.
Preferred women to play as in this one: Ellen Page, Daisy Ridley, Jenna Coleman, Lily Collins, Lily James, Maisie Williams, Ana de Armas, Ariel Winter, Camila Mendes, Becky G, Chloe Bennet.
Preferred women to play against on this one: Katrina Law, Sarah Shahi, Gal Gadot, Amy Acker, Caity Lotz, Daisy Ridley, Jessica Henwick, Lily James, Eiza Gonzalez, Brianna Hildebrand, Margot Robbie, Anna Kendrick, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Karen Gillan.

Just because a woman isn't listed as preferred though doesn't mean I'm not up for playing her in that spot! So always feel free to ask. In all of these, bonus points for age gaps (me younger), size differences, and toned/muscular celebrities

Not all the kinks I'm up for on this one will fit everyone and that's fine, not all are needed, but I'll just put them there for those who they do fit:

Submission, light degradation, giving oral, cumplay, toys, spankings, petplay, lingerie, costumes, rough sex, heels, post-workout, strap ons, hair pulling, romance, face fucking, body worship, bukkake, cum marking, uniforms (maids, schoolgirls, police in particular), stepfordization, feminization (ex. Tomboy to girly girl), clothed sex, begging, blackmail, corruption, discipline, humiliation, slavery, orientation play, restraints, gags, handcuffs, leash and collar, age gap (with me as the younger one), muscle worship, gym scenes.

Limits: Animals, blood, toilet stuff, under 18

If nothing here quite works for you but you're interested nonetheless, my other thread may offer some ideas you'd like. Hope to hear back from some of you!

Back
Top Bottom