My New Boyfriend is a Girl?! (Role reversal rp)

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
In Japan ____ stood out for all the wrong reasons. Because of his short height and girlish cure features, he was popular to say the least. Though because of his traditional family, he was raised to believe these things about him were unacceptable leading him to attempt to put up a “tough” front to counter act it. However, most people thought of his bratty attitude as even more cute! Despite his family’s beliefs deep down He supposed he didn’t mind being seen as cute and adorable or even being submissive...so long as the only one that saw this behavior was the person he cared for the most. As to be expected, all of this made his dating life..complicated. Most people treated him more like they were his fans, and it made him uncomfortable. No one seemed to care about him as a person. They all just fan-girled/boyed over his embarrassing features. He wanted to be the opposite of the way he was! Until a mysterious stranger moved into town and caught his attention...and slowly he found himself flaunting his cuteness instead of hiding it just to get them to notice him.

This stranger seemed to be the exact opposite of him. Everything he thought he wanted to be. Tall, cold, rough, dominant, rude, didn’t take crap from anyone, didn’t even seem to give a crap about anyone. They were beautiful or maybe handsome..or maybe it was both. At first honestly he couldn’t tell what gender they even were. But considering the roomers of the school shifting to an all boys school the following semester, he guessed (wrongly) the gorgeous emotionless creature was male. After all, They were foreign, American, and could throw him around and take him as if he was nothing. And it made him conflicted. Battling with himself whether or not it was right for him to enjoy it as much as he did on the inside. All the while acting as if he hated it to their face. Though to the stranger it was obvious he enjoyed it.

Assuming the stranger was male, he did his best to catch their attention by being as adorable as he could. This was...very strange for him. He had rejected this part of himself for so long and now suddenly he was trying his best to show it off..for another guy?! Maybe it was because the stranger was the only person that didn’t seem to pay him much attention or care about him at all. In fact they were actually quite rude to him. Despite this, He might even go as far as to straddle this stranger for them to look his way. Will this handsome/beautiful icy dominant jerk ever give him the time of day?

Rules:

-this takes place in japan (find a real Japanese male picture to send. No anime) NO EXCEPTIONS
-this takes place in high school (they are between ages 15-18) my character is at least 2 years older. NO EXCEPTIONS
-this will have some yaoi like scenes. As your character assumes mine is male, and (for reasons that won’t be revealed until later) she will be posing and going along with this notion. Not wanting anyone to find out she isn’t, until later.
-however, my character is actually a bit masculine anyway, and will take up the traditional boyfriend/dominant like role regardless of their gender
-her gender wont be discovered until muuuuch later on
-even if they start dating she will continue to try to deceive him and pretend to be male
-our characters will NOT like each other at first. Mine is kind of an emotionless asshole and rude af, and as their own problems going on in their life making them the way they are. And your character, although very attracted to mine, will definitely not appreciate my characters rude personality since he is usually treated like a princess. But later on He will slowly fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom