Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rwby Fans(possible spoilers)

deeperdesires

Planetoid
I recently gotten into RWBY and have enjoyed it so far.
But ever since Monty Oum passed away I have seen nothing but harsh criticism from the fandom that has quickly become toxic.

In volume people complained about no character development. Now we have volume five and people usually the same ones whining and complaining that all they're doing is talking. Then you have the whole thing that happened with the voice actress of Blake being attacked just because she said Bumblebee wasn't cannon as far as she knew.

I'm sorry but Monty Oum unfortunately isn't walking through those doors. The writers in my opinion are doing the best they can.

So what are the thoughts of everyone that enjoy the show.

RE: Rwby Fans

Big fan, love the series; people have good complaints... others are hypocritical and some of the community is shit, overall it's basically like any other community. As for the show love... Love it! Characters are awesome!

Is anyone up to date on Roost Teeth First? I want to discuss today's episode but I don't want to spoil it for peasants who haven't seen it yet.

26219140_2053172954709491_3028397420489233909_n.jpg

I saw an edit someone made of Ruby taking the spear instead of Weiss. It was a good photoshop so I decided to write it.

Ruby looked up as Cinder sauntered to her target, a spear of molten glass forming in her out stretched hand. She moved her arm back, ready to throw it at Weiss. "WEISS, NO!" Ruby cried out, as Cinder threw it. Weiss whirled around, only glimpsing the flurry of petals that fluttered about the room. Her eyes widened in shock, as she took in the sight before her. Ruby Rose, her best friend, and partner, had the head of the spear protruding from her chest. The burn spread from her breast, slowly turning her to ash, as all she could do was gasp for breath. They all watched in horror as Ruby Rose crumbled, turned to dust just as Pyrrha Nikos had before her, as Crescent Rose clattered to the ground.

Taiyang was cooking dinner, when he heard the front door open. "Are those my girls?" he called out, hanging up his apron and walking to the front door. However, he only saw only his blonde daughter in the entry way, her head hung as she sat on the couch in silence. "Yang? Where's your sister?" Yang slowly lifted her head, her tear and make up stained face full of sorrow "She's... She's okay Dad. She's happy and she's safe" Taiyang gritted his teeth, a father's worry etched upon his face. "Yang, where is she?" His voice was full of fear and panic, his hands now shaking. Yang spoke once more, fresh tears rolling down her face "She's... She's with Mom now, Dad..."

Taiyang's world ceases to exist.

Here's the thing Neo has yet to make her appearence and according to Rooster Teeth she was suppose to show up at sometime and her return is definitely so to have lasting devastating consequences.

But damn how strong is Nora.

Question. Did anyone else find Cinder's defeat against Raven anticlimactic and rather wanting? Granted she was a royal *insert favorite explicative*, but I found her fight rather underwhelming. In a way, the fight between Blake and Ilia was more dramatic and moving than her and Raven's fight.

I liked the fight, the camera work, the choreography, sound effects, music, and special effects - and I really liked the spring maiden reveal cliffhanger. It still wows me rewatching it like the tenth time. What I didn't like was that it was Raven who fought Cinder to begin with. If Cinder is dead, which I doubt, then it deprives both Cinder and Ruby of having a meaningful battle somewhere down the line. I also didn't like how easy Cinder killed Vernal or the fact that Raven didn't take Vernal's body with her when she left.

The reason why it was less moving was basically because it was a Big Bad vs a morally grey background character who showed afterwards that she still isn't a very good person. Raven is interesting, don't get me wrong - and it was a good way to show us how powerful she is - but it wasn't her fight and it was poor story telling.

I always found it odd that Cinder was able to bet past Ozpin of all people considering his combat experience.

deeperdesires said:
I always found it odd that Cinder was able to bet past Ozpin of all people considering his combat experience.

My theory on that is A) his body at the time was somehow giving out or B) He outright let her win, albeit not without a fight.

Back
Top Bottom