Draiger FutaxF Request

Draiger

Moon
*I really do enjoy playing a female for a futa.
*I can play a dom female or a sub female.
*Don't hesitate to ask if it's not on the list. I am always up for anything with a futa.
*If you want to play on Discord, I would be more then happy to.
*Anything in bold is what I really want to do.

Kinks

Non Canons:
Elf x Elf
Elf x Human
Pirate x Mermaid
Mermaid x Mermaid
Goddess x Goddess
Goddess x Priestess
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Incest
Pokemon x Trainer

Looking for:
Moon Goddess
Mom x Daughter
Mom x Neighbors daughter
Bimbo mother
older sister
Older brother x Futa sister
Futa Mother x Son/Daughter
Mother x Futa Daughter best friend
Pop Star x Futa Fan
Popular Girl x Futa Gamer Girl
Random Hook-Ups
Neighbors
Demonx Futa Girl
Werewolves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have new ideas that I am looking to do.

first- is going to be tentacle and breeding (looking to play sub)
Second- is a teacher on a student.
Third- is Monther on a daughter.​

Last edited:
Plot #1 Song of the Sea
YC is the youngest daughter of a rich family. She was loved by both her parents. When she turned 11 years old her mother became ill and when she was 16 her mother died. After her mother’s death her father took a turn for the worst. He started to drink heavily and always blamed her for her mother’s death. Yc is very hurt from her father’s words and it has caused a rift between the two of them. Though on her 18 birthday her father does take her out to sea on their yacht as promised. Only a storm kicks in and the boat is about to sink. Her father only tries to save himself, not caring what happens to YC. YC is extremely hurt and upset at her father. She tries to find a way to keep herself alive when she hears singing. Desperate not to die she calls out to the voices and is answered. She pass out and wakes to find herself on a beach with a beautiful woman MC. MC takes YC back to her castle where she helps heal YC and treats her so nice better than her father . Though MC wants to have YC stay with her permanently as one of her special servants and she will make YC no longer able to get old.
IjKXLrE.jpg

Name: Oceania/Oliva
Species: Goddess/Ocean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom