Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Join me for a little Fantasy! [Undergoing updates... 07/15/2019]

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
Welcome! A little introduction.
Hi I go by Arc around here, I am a 30 year old male who lives in the suburbs around Chicago. This is to inform you of my personal knowledge I have spent time in small rural areas of Tennessee, and visited New Mexico for a few days. This is my personal experience with the world, so anything beyond that I will do my best. With that being said, I prefer the world of fantasy with the idea of creating worlds to fit purpose as they allow the most creative freedom. I love creating creatures, species, and more so you get bonus points if such a world interests you. Also, when it comes to fandoms, I will play in the world with original characters, I never seem to enjoy stories where Canon characters are anything more than background characters.

My Writing...
I am the kind of person where post size does not matter, when describing something new I can spend a great deal of time giving information on the appearance, traits, and even regional lore of creatures I have made up, but then shift to more brief personal interactions between characters this allows me to enjoy the flow of the story though my tendency to match the post length of my partner is an issue where it seems neither of us will drop down to more manageable sections continuously matching each others posts.

On a second note quite frankly I am not the best with grammar or even spelling quite often relying on spell check on the like or looking up spelling online. I suffer with dialogue, and can be a little bit redundant at times. I get better the longer I spend with a piece, but I am not the best with such things.

An Idea of what you get with me...(I am only indenting to keep my thoughts together I normally do not)
Garr stopped short at the sight of the little Grott as it spotted him feeling the force of it's stare the momentary magical paralysis it gave off. The creature was not very large at a foot, and a half of length with lose scales patched along the flesh protecting vital spots making them a nuisance to kill. The solitary creatures had a thin narrow head, and were incredibly territorial had he been paying attention he would of noticed the silence in the forest in the area it hunted. The red, and yellow color of its skin made spotting it easy the annoying beasts preferred being spotted they wanted you to know they were there. Garr as he was finally let go after the space of a few breaths he was not able to take he gasped to make up for lost time turning on his heels, and sprinted the other direction. The Grott had already started chasing Garr moving as fast as a normal person jogging despite it's smaller size with it's tendency to bite anything in it's area leaving them stunned on the ground for hours.

Typed this up in around 15-20 minutes, this tends to be about right for me. However this can go longer or shorter depending on my mood... Openings, introductions to new areas, and the actors in a story tend to be much larger like three or four of what is above. Then with fighting or very reactive moments in a story might be slightly less. I do not describe the same flower every post so such things will get shorter till a new scene starts.

A last bit...
I like fantasy based RPs, and tend to be mostly open to any Kinks just keep the site rules, and you will not run into anything I have an issue with. I lean more to plot than smut, but I can do either freely. I am currently interested in more story based plots, so pairings are currently out unless it really catches my attention. I would rather we both choose characters who have a current goal joining together to further their needs to create something together!

Also I am friendly to new role players so if by some miracle you think you are not skilled enough feel free to message me, and we can come up with a story together!

Feel free to drop a role play with me, I understand, and will try to do the same for you. If we have dropped one, and you want to try something else with me I am okay with that as well. I never hold something not working out against people. Farewell, hope to hear from you wonderful people soon.

Last edited:
I may see more activity if I bumped more often, or added more plots... shame that requires effort.

Back
Top Bottom