Little sub shorty looking for a fantasy/fandom domination <3

Hi there I'm shortystack.

I'm a girl in my early 20s. I've been rp'ing since way before I should have. I've been into hentai and lewd stuff for as long as I can remember.

Here are some things you gotta know:
- I roleplay though PM's but I do have a discord, if you're interested.
- I'm pretty bad at responding to everyone but I try to be good about so like you gotta be okay with me taking a few days break sometimes. I can relax, work, get some anxiety out of it and come back. Please don't pester me multiple times a day about my response. I know you care but chill- I love ya, relax bby. Getting multiple messages a day asking if I'm okay is stressing me out.
- I write A LOT. Like if I'm not stopped I can write up to 10 paragraphs of every detail of every rope of cum in my hair. I usually try to match my partner but I generally orbit those 2-3 paragraph spaces. (And also I'm a slow writer so it can take me like 10-30 minutes sometimes) So if you're not into that or you write one liners- I might not be for you.
- I like a good 70/30 smut/story ratio. A little bit of plot but not anything too complicated. Something like a good hentai- creative, fun but not lord of the rings or anything.
- I try to stay on point with my grammar but sometimes I can mess up.
- I'm almost 99.8% only interested in playing submissive female characters. With very few exceptions. So if you want me to fem Dom you- I'll probably refuse.
- I'm a huge nerd so I'm big into fandoms (anime/videogames) and fantasy/sci-fi roles. I don't like real life.
- I'm mostly interested in male partners but I'm okay with Futa partners if I like them a lot.
KINKS:

Okay so there is a lot to write here so I will just give you the rundown of my biggest ones:
- Playing as very curvy characters ( I like my characters to have exaggerated hentai proportions. Big anime tiddy and thicc)
- Well endowed partners ( huge cocks plz)
- Cum ( Anything revolving around cum; swallowing, internal shots, risk of impregnation, breeding, hard facials, cum on clothes, drinking cum, wearing cum in public, condom play, cum in hair, bukkake, excessive amounts of cum, stomach bulging- anything to do with cum)
- Humiliation/degradation ( I want a partner that can dominate me in anyway; verbal insults, name calling, hair pulling, spanking, sexism, public humiliation, forced to wear slutty fetish outfits, body writing, cock slapping, spit, being picked up, slapped, anything like that)
- Non-human partners ( that goes for any kind of orcs or monsters as well as bestiality)
- Playing as a nonhuman character (usually an elf or other fantasy race; it can be furry but I don't really enjoy most furry designs and aesthetic so ask me ahead of time if it's something I'll be okay with and maybe send me a reference pic)
- Non-con/dub-con (A huge part of most of my scenes. Keep in mind that I play scenes where my character might protest but deep inside she's enjoying herself; even if she'd never tell your character that)
- Mind break/loss of control ( I really enjoy play as mean, stuck up characters that deep inside want to submit. And when they ahegao they finally accept that)
- Bad ends/ game over/ heroine defeated ( I really love playing scenes of anime, videogames or fantasy heroines failing their quest over and over and losing every fight. <3 A strong and noble knight getting her ass kicked and turned into a goblin breeding bitch or a clumsy Mage who always ends up getting fucked by all the monsters she tries to summon.)
- Fantasy raceplay ( demons raping nuns, disgusting orcs defiling the beautiful, noble elfs..)
- Side difference ( I only like this sometimes so don't feel too pressured to include it. I like lil shortstacked goblin girls getting taken advantage of by humans, flying demon imps molesting pure nuns, goblins pushing down curvy adventurers to their levels.)
BIG NO:
- scat and vomit
- Sexual gore/death
- Vore (don't even try it)
- Any kinda hardcore malicious abuse (make me suffer out of love not out of hate)
- Femdom
- Hardcore bondage (sensory deprivation, latex)

SOME GENERAL IDEAS
•Stuck in an MMO:
This is somewhat inspired by SwordArt and people complaining about the over-sexualised designs of the female armour in MMO's and JRPG's.
On a typical lonely Friday night I'm stuck playing a beta of a new Korean MMO. It's very typical free to play garbage, designed to lure in teenage boys with sexy girls in fetish clothing. Just as I'm complaining about being unable to make my character look less slutty, a flash of light fills the room, blinding me. When I regain my sight I realise that I'm now stuck inside the game. My mousy, pale body now a tall, dark skinned, white haired dark elf. Her ridiculously huge breasts and bubble butt squeezed into the micro bikini that is supposed to be my armour. Thigh high leather boots and elbow gloves; A metal bikini that barely covers my nipples. And what's worse the entire game world is out to get me. Bandits, orcs, wolves and monsters are out to get me. The npcs are all sexists/racists pricks. Even the shop keeper refuses to sell me any armour. Soon I realise that I'm actually trapped inside the first ever hentai MMO. ( this could be played like a cyoa. With you playing as the gm! I'm open to changing a lot about it. )
•bad end/game over:
Yeah this is open to anything. It's basically a more open version of the role listed above. We can come up with anything you'd like: A priestess forced to spread the love of god to a village of tribal monsters, a princess captured and enslaved, a succubi finally finding a hero who can teach her a lesson and make her his bitch, a thief caught and made a sacrifice to a local beast god? I'm very open here.
•Adventures of Tara
Inspired by a hentai game with the same name. ( it's really good check it out) and the Hermione game by Akkbur. Tara is the only Elven girl attending the school of magic this year. While she excels at magic she fails at contact with other students. She thinks herself superior to everyone else and takes pleasure in embarrassing and humiliating other students. However soon she is blackmailed by one of her fellow students who takes great pleasure in bringing her down a peg, slowly.

Fandoms:
Keep in mind that I'm a huge nerd so I know A LOT of anime and videogames so hit me up if you're looking for something specific.
•Waifu made real:
You're a nerd. A total stereotypical fat weeabo. You have a lot of trouble with your love life, most of the girls reject you or even laugh at you. Most of your life is spend playing videogames or watching anime. But thanks to that you found her. Your perfect 2D waifu. The cartoon girl that you're completely obsessed with. You know she would never reject you. You build up quite a lot of sexual frustration. Everyday you jerk off on her figure, dreaming of shooting it on her face instead. Till one night while replaying the game a flash of light fills the room. When you wake you. You see her on the floor of your room; she's real. ( I'm open to playing almost any character here as long as I like her. My big favourites for this would have to be either 2B from Neir Automata or Princess Peach from super mario. But like I've said I'm open to anything)
•Midna,Midna,Midna! (LoZ:tp)
This is basically anything involving Midna from Twilight Princess in her adorably tiny yet hilariously curvy imp form. She's basically a little big booty imp tease that Link can just summon whenever he wants. I want our hero to help Midna realise her imp form is so much better. Particularly I'm looking for something inspired by some art by Shadman and Sparrow of Midna getting mated and breed by wolf link. ( pm me if you want to see it but trigger warning for bestiality) After having Midna's big butt ridding on his back all day, Link finally has enough of the twilight princess and her sass and decides to ride her instead. The imp slut quickly becomes this mutts breeding bitch and they make puppies together for the rest of time ( they forgot about poor Zelda who quickly becomes Gannon's trophy slave)

Anyway that's it for now! Hit me up <3 <3 <3 Have a lovely day!

Back
Top Bottom