(FxAnything) Literate original RP (Darker plots)

Sara doll

Meteorite
I roleplay original plots made from the ground up OR from games I have played and know fairly well, make my own original characters, write in-depth and detailed, and have some twisted kinks. If you have the same, PM me!

I make my own character in the universe

You can play all things you feel the urge to in the RP and are free to make your own OC characters in game RPs!

I DO
Play any age from 15 to 24
Play as a futa if it fits the story
Write a couple to a few paragraphs, depending on the situation
Willing to play characters who are capable of defending themselves, even if things don't go their way quite often.
RP with men, women, futa, and even beasts, monsters, tentacles, and furries

I DON'T
Play furries, monster girls, or fat girls. (chubby is fine)
Use your OC picture or characters
Play horny bimbos. I don't.
Permit you to control my character in any way. (no mind control either)

Kinks
(Tell me in the PM which ones you want to see in the RP and which you don't want to see)

Dominant roleplay partners
Blackmail
Rape
prostitution
Cuckold/forced cheating
extremely hung members (I'm thinking like over 10 inches)
massive loads of cum (I'm thinking like stomach filling until looking pregnant)
mean characters
Public humiliation/sex
leashes, slavery
monsters
beasts
tentacles
anywhere from light to extreme abuse

Games I will play (list will expand later)

Dark Souls 3
I can play as a character starting off in the mountains just like in the game (if you have a different idea of where and when PM me what you think would be good and I'll let you know if it sounds good), and where she goes from there depends on what you'd like to see more.

Diablo 2
I will play a class (not sure which yet) starting at the rogue encampment and going through the story or getting caught along whatever plot sounds enticing to you (with my approval).

Oblivion
Waking up and meeting the emperor is great, but when they leave and the wall to my right breaks with angry rats, things go a little different than the story. (we can discuss how it goes from there and get going)

Final Fantasy 7
Living in the slums is hard, and my character wants to break free and go adventure! She is dead-broke, but her magic is impressive. Who will she meet, and what opportunities arise that offer a chance to freedom? (maybe she goes to the brothel for a job, who knows)

Stardew Valley
A new girl who just inherited a farm finds out that not only does she need money to get started, but also farmhands (as she can't do all the work herself). What can she do, and for whom, to make the money to actually get things started?

Simple plots I will play if you provide an idea of how you want it to go
Old and/or fat neighbor/girl next door
She goes to his house to watch the place for them, but he has different plans. How, when, and where is all up for discussion.

Father/daughter
A young child with no siblings lives with her father (mother's presence optional) and her father wants her. How, when, and where is all up for discussion.

Uncle/niece
Uncle has niece over for the summer for some reason, and he wants her. How, when, and where is all up for discussion.

Bully/Victim's girlfriend
Bully ambushes the boy and his girlfriend and offers a chance for the boy not to be beaten up. The boy is too timid to stop her from giving in. How, when, and where is all up for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom