Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD RPGA on bm? ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

richter

Super-Earth
I am currently looking for DnD players for 3.5 edition.

at a later time, i can set up a sanctioned rpga event (4.0)

to do this, we need at least 4 players who are rpga members. to become a member you simply need to go to an event (you can locate events and stores online via the wizardsofthecoast.com under the D&D section, i'll post the link later.

next post reserved for updates+character sheets

all you need right now, is to state that you are dci or rpga member, and remember your number

What does the "A" Stand for?
I'm assuming RPG stands for Role Playing Game.

I might be up for some DnDing, but I'd also kinda wanna know how/what/when.

Like, what levels, are subraces allowed? If so, is there a max on the level adjustment?

my guess would be association, not sure though.

as to levels well... i think new characters would be best so everyone's on the same playing feild, and we dont have to worry about higher level monsters sniping off the weak ones.

for right now, until everyone is a member of rpga, we'll do 3.5

3.5 subraces are fine, but once we go rpga, you'll have to stick to normies

i have the players handbook, and monster maunual of 3.5 and the pack of 4.0 (players, mm, and dm guide)

i tried several times downloading files of 3.5 from the internet, but nothing seems to be working, so it seems like someone else will have to take over

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page">http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page</a><!-- m -->

There's a link to a site that has info on a lot of stuff for DnD, though not all.
Also, I believe it is possible to edit it via the site, by anyone, so it would be good to have things double checked if they seem odd.

Oh! Good good.
I do suggest takin' a look at that site though.
It has a lot of homebrew stuff that probably can't be found elsewhere, some of which is made by experienced players, and seems fairly balanced to me.

While forming a D&D group for a 3.5 game would be nice to do on BM, why exactly, does it have to be RPGA?

I've hosted several games via some game programs with built in character sheet templates, dice rollers, and much more without RPGA involvement. I'm unfamiliar what the RPGA is exactly for, but I don't like having associations in charge of something you don't need it in the first place.

they're the official group for it, but rather than try and explain it half assed on my own, i'll give you the link to the website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=rpga/hq/newcomers">http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=rpga/hq/newcomers</a><!-- m -->

the reason for doing it on here (and if it was rpga, it would be 4.0 as i said before) is so that people can constantly level, and use their character for other events near them (you can use the store locator to find locals)

Just to point out, this is in the wrong area. It should either be in Group Roleplays (The Other Request and Coordination) if you are doing this on BM itself, or on General Discussion if you are doing this in person or off site.

On the topic itself, I would join, hell, I would GM once I got use to the stuff (I do L5R, the good cousin of DnD) if i had the time, but sadly, I do not.

ah, my apologies, i tried asking around on where to put this, but no one seemed to answer, so i just left it here >.<

As far as 3.5 games, our group on YIM has a pretty good following.

Usually me +3-4 other people are on everyday.

Then on Mondays we have a game day where we have a group of 5-6 or so.

Anyone who wants to play 3.5, 4.0, d100, and other systems are more than welcome to add me and I can introduce you to everyone else.

As for the offical 4.0 games........count me out.

They are boring, cookie cutter cardboard cutouts! (C4. XD...bad joke)

You have 3 standard encounters, maybe one of them a skill challenge, no real story, very easy (you dont need to use dailys and most encounter powers.....they help speed the game up though)

But if someone wanted a hand made game of 3.5 I could dm it, or play and be another person.

Anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom