Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrancar Chronicles- ((Moonlight X Commie))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•

Tentou stood on a building wearing her uniform. It was stained with some blood as she had killed some of the humans in the world they lived in. Her scythe stood at the ready as it pulsed with a red glow. Her pink eyes and hair threw off her appearance and though looked innocent she could murder anybody without hesitating. Her mask which had very mysterious patterns lay on her right side of her face only leaving the other half of her face exposed. Her left eye looked among the citizens and she smirked. ~I want some and I hope they get here so they can have some too. I mean I did want to come to the human world with them to explore and gain more souls~ She thought up as she looked around feeling the draft of the air touch her body and drift over it. Her eyes closed some as she did appreciate a good breeze. Standing there she tapped her foot, "Where are they?! By the time they get here the Shinigami will have already tried to track my pressure and the amount of damage I so far made!" She said to herself as she waited there for them.

Uqluiorra Looked around as he arrived behind Tentou. "You really shouldn't play with trash." He said in his cold voice as he started to walk away. "Come we were scent to find someone not play." Uqluiorra spoke sternly. He was espada 4 The 4th strongest and usually always in command of everyone. He was hardly challenged unless it was by The 6th seat. Grimmjow Jaggerjack was always a hot headed person but it hardly mattered he was always in enough trouble looking for the strongest person. "Tentou let's get moving." He called back out to her. He was already 500 feet away from her.

Tentou had whipped her scythe some cleaning the blood off of her scythe as she looked at him. "Alright ...", She said softly as she moved with him. Moving about his speed when he looked she was right next to him. "What were we doing? I thought playing was what we were allowed today?", She said softly looking over at him. Ulq. always had some sort of sad expression and maybe it was just the way he handled himself but she being the 8 8th Espada she had to listen to him more then anything. Though she often craved a higher seat of power she often calmed her ambition until she was able to take on some of the higher ups.

"Don't get in over your head Tentou." He said. "Yami lost his arm to a Shintoism." He said. Uqluiorra always wore this expression. He already knew the terrors in life, Before he had become what he was he was a happy human. But now he was this. An espada. "Tentou go search the north side of the city...And don't give yourself away.." He said with a sigh and used his shunpo to check the east and west. Play time? Their was no such thing to Uqluiorra it was always follow the master's orders and you wouldn't die painfully.

Tentou sighed, "Roger." She said as she had broke off from him and headed toward the north side of town. Her eyes pealed for what she was supposed to be searching for. What she heard was possibly shinigami might be in the city. However her purpose was just to devour more souls from this world to strengthen herself past 8th espada. She wanted a higher seat and she knew that it would take great ambition to do such a thing. Though she was confident she had the curage as her Arrencar uniform blew in the wind. Her long wavy hair swayed in the wind as she kept her eye out stopping on a skyscraper up toward the northern part of the city. Her body didn't move from the position trying to avoid any contact with possibly a hostile since she was order to do such.

Uqluiorra didn't take long on his search as he soon rejoined Tentou. "Find anything?" He asked from behind her as he looked directly at her. His pale green eye's more like burning a hole into her. "The shinigami we are after is to the south." He said. "Some hollow have appeared and the death god was dispatched." Uqluiorra said as he looked towards the sound. "You can feed later, Right now we have a job to complete." He said and started to walk away with out another word.

Tentou sighed, "Uqluiorra ...alright." She said as she looked around to the south as she readied her scythe again as she headed to the south side of the city. Her eyes blazing with the death of the shinigami. ~Uqluiorra might be my superior but I want ot kill so badly and I thought feeding was the whole idea of this. I guess that Aizen wanted another thing.~ She thought as her partner was by her moving with her. "Uqluiorra...why are the shinigami here? Just because of the Hallow or us? I probably assume it is both of us isn't it.", She said as they moved from building to building.

He looked at her." Because we've come to kill and take something that belongs to them." He said. "You know as well as I do that the Shinigami protect humans and just about every other living thing." He said as he jumped from building to building. He could really care less he would kill anyone that got in his way of finishing his mission. And that's how this espada worked. "Tentou get ready." He said looking about with his eye's. His head not even moving an inch.

Tentou smirked, "Hey you don't need to say it. My scythe has been ready for the entire time we have been moving about the city. It has craved for the blood of the Shinigami and everything that it protects. Well, then we will have to kill them and then absorb their souls as well as those that they protect." Her eyes scanned along with Ulquirroa's to make sure if they saw anything to do something about it. Her scythe continued to pulse as it began to pulse more her hands twitched and her face had a crazed grin on. She was ready to kill and she was wanting it now!

Back
Top Bottom