Send Me Starters? [Check it out. I'm cool I promise.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter's lover

Planetoid
I'm unsure how popular this is here, but I figured I'd give it a shot since I'm in the mood to write but not really to world build/discuss. More than likely because I've been doing a lot of world building recently and I'm kinda wanting to take the back burner and make up stuff as I go along.

In case this isn't really done here, this is the gist of the process:
- You... read this and everything.
- If you think this may be enjoyable, message me!
- If you're unsure if I'd be interested in a genre/kink, ask. Otherwise...
- Send an intro to a role-play! You can also give some background info in OOC (for example, a character type you'd like to see, plot things you think may be fun to touch upon, maybe an explanation of some of the time period of the setting), though in general the goal is to see how you can play off each other with little to no planning.
- I reply!

Generally, I ask people to send me intros they already have written but never really got to use, just because all that work put into it makes me kinda sad and I like the chance to breathe life back into things.

My kink list is here. You're more than welcome to ask about anything not on there. Two hard nos that I don't have listed on there: Age gaps more than about 5 years (well, unless characters are immortal, but that's a totally other circumstance) and characters under the age of 18.

My normal search thread is here, in case you want an idea of things I typically enjoy writing. To give a quick summary in case you don't want to read all that: I stick a lot in modern fantasy and historical fantasy settings, however, I do a bit of sci-fi on occasion. I don't like slice of life stuff and it needs to be *really* special to catch my attention.

Anyway! I'm interested to see how this turns out. :)

I no longer have a cold and am looking for maybe a couple more roleplays? Also workin' on replies. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom