Chronicles of Oversexed society

SweetandSour

Here for the Money
Its just sex and violence, but like a lot of both. I'm getting this out of the way first I'm looking for grindhouse, Tarantino esq violence and gore(Lots of blood spray but not nessisarily anything really icky) and a dystopia themed death match like running man or that mad world game, a tournament of ultra violence... and sex, and both at once! Very tongue in cheek, we can do the announcers even commenting on the fights.

Basically its yc in the #1 game show in the world "Murder, Fuck, Kill" where every week a new contestant is put through fight after fight with the baddies of the house, to the death. But don't worry!

A. Chip implant, all they feel is pleasure.

B. This society has defied God and has reanimated technology, its wonderfully convient.

Its just sex and violence, together, making a baby as every kill is spectacular like Mortal Kombat at in its absurdity, think exploitation movie vibe, sleazy but not really serious, just mixing two primal traits together into a bloody steak with a milkshake on the side.

The fighters, I can do Fandom but I love creating my mine own, parodies usually ir just expos.

Hit me up if your interested, its not bout pain or misoginy here(well besides the audience and entire general concept) its bout a bloody fun time with witty quips, flirting while trying to kill each other, and at the end if every match you Murder, Fuck or Kill, but you may as well kill them after you fuck them, they'll be fine, psssshhh, what are souls.

Inspiration think Kingbang,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom