Attack on Titan? SPECIFIC CRAVINGS REQUEST THREAD

Ayyy. I'm Mal, Mallie or Megan. 27 year old graphic designer in the midwest of the US. I'm a piece of garbage looking for Attack on Titan rps. This isn't gonna be fancy because I'm a bit lazy when it comes to graphics but that's not what we're really here for, amirite. I'm pretty active, most likely to post once or more a day. I prefer lazy lit right now just because of my schedule but I have written 700-worded posts before if the writing of my partner is good!

Some basics:
-I prefer my partners to be 21+ due to my age. 18+ is fine but as a preference, 21+
-CanonxOC pairings only for me.
-Doubling is required
-Plot with me. I don't wanna be the only one running the show
-AUs and regular verse are just fine! Have an idea for an AU? Let me know. I'll tell you if I'm interested.
-Don't start plotting and leave. This ruffles my feathers more than anything. Please mention this in your message to me or you will be ignored!
-I prefer messengers such as skype or discord, but can rp on here as well. Threads are my least favorite platform, though.
-OOC chatter. I'm talkative and like to make friends.
-Long term please. I don't lose interest very easily and would hope you don't either. If you have an issue, just talk to me about it and we'll work stuff out.
-Honesty is the best policy
-If you have a tendency to blatantly ignore someone if you lose interest, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME. I have horrid anxiety issues and this triggers it. So for my own sake, please be honest with yourself if you do this and don't approach me.
-We can discuss smut stuff in messages!

As for pairings? I would love it if you'd play

Eren to my OC.

As far as the characters i would play, I could try my hand at:

Levi, Jean, Connie, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Annie (Pretty much anyone, just ask actually)

I think that's it for now! Feel free to PM me if interested. Or message me on either of these messengers:

Discord: FluxArmageddon#9238

Back
Top Bottom