Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap related ideas (M/TGxAny)

itsatrap

Dust
I thought I would start this thread to try and collect my thoughts and ideas that come to mind before I forget them forever. I am really looking for RPs that involve MC being a trap, the terminology isn't really important to me there if you like to call him something else but what's important is that he is a male who can appear as a female (perhaps unrealistically convincingly in some cases). I am also very open to playing shemales/transgender girls. I am happy to play against most types of characters/genders as long as it fits within the plot - I also don't care what your real gender is as long as you can play the part! If that has piqued your interest then feel free to PM me and we can chat about getting something started.

Kinks:
Traps/Shemales
Crossdressing
Big cocks / size difference
Excessive cum
Gangbangs
Coercion/Rape

Plots:
Appeasing the bullies
MC has always been picked on at school for being very feminine and a loner. He always tries to say whatever he can to stop the bigger boys from picking on him and one day he accidentally spits out something that he can't take back: he promises the bully a date with his sister. Of course his sister flat out refuses this idea, even if it would save her brother some pain. Rather than disappoint his bully he decides the only option is to dress up like his sister and go on the date. (From there it could either become more romantic where the bully actually falls for MC as a trap or he could be angry that he was deceived and choose to use him as a sex toy and possibly share him around the school).

We need the money
A member of a family in a truly desperate situation comes up with a unique idea to solve their money problems. MC is the youngest and has always been rather pretty for a boy, so it only makes sense that there would be people out there willing to pay good money to spend some time with him. After prostituting him out the family earns a bit of money from one or two clients, but it is really slow going. To try and allure more people in, the next obvious choice is to dress up MC in slutty clothing - and that begins his transformation into a perfect, money making trap.

The cafe
In the city there is a very unique type of cafe that has been very popular lately and is always so full clients have to make booking days in advance. The cafe has world class food made by highly sought after chefs which has won them plenty of awards. And while some people may claim that's why they love the cafe so much, that's not the real reason it is so popular. The servers in this cafe are all traps and are all required to wear a specific type of uniform which often give glimpses of their panties wrapped around their luscious, curvy butts or the bulge hiding away their little cocks. But the main rule is: no touching! So how will YC deal with their growing fascination with these young traps?

Different kind of threesome
A couple looking to spice up their relationship agree on a threesome in which they will invite in another girl. Only after things start getting serious do they realize that this guest they have invited has a secret hidden in their panties. (Pretty generic plot and could go a lot of different ways with this).

Some images to get ideas from (NSFW):
Maid service
Your order has arrived
He said this is how all idols start
Am I doing it right?
Playing together
I do
Shopping with "big brother"
Your guardian angel or The devil on your shoulder
Really, you think this hides it okay?
For sale
Take the picture already