For her amusement (FxF idea, includes some incest)

Lania

Moon
Hey everyone!

I’ve got a specific idea in mind that I’d love to try out. It’s a simple plot so I’ll just go ahead and chuck it out there and see if anyone is up for it.

===========
Plot
===========

You play as a teenage younger sister (15-18 years old) who is starting to get jealous of her older sister, who is openly gay and has a girlfriend. Whether your character is straight but curious, bi, gay or somewhere in between – she has realised that she has a big crush on her older sister’s girlfriend.

The sister’s parents leave for a few weeks for an extended holiday (maybe a celebration of the mother’s fiftieth birthday – something that will keep them away for a while) and making most of the freedom this gives them, the girlfriend seems to be spending most of her time at their house.

During one of these visits, the girlfriend is taking a shower. The younger sister’s urges get the better of her and she takes a pair of used panties, pressing them to her face and breathing in the scent. She gets so into it that she never hears the shower stop, and gets caught in the act by the girlfriend.

Rather than get angry, the girlfriend admits that it’s a big turn on, encourages her to keep going, and rewards her with a kiss… before mentioning that the panties don’t belong to her. They’re the ones the older sister was just wearing.

The girlfriend finds it hilarious that the younger girl didn’t know she was sniffing her sister’s panties. And so, she gets the idea for a little game. She’ll set the younger sister some challenges, all relating to her older sister. If she completes them, she’ll get rewards from the girlfriend.

They’ll start small and fairly easy, but get increasingly kinky and difficult to get away with. But the bigger the challenge, the better the reward.

===========
Kinks
===========

Aside from what is mentioned in the plot (i.e. incest, lesbian sex, cheating etc.) then most of the actual content of the roleplay is up for discussion. I’ll list a few things here that I’d like to include, but none of them are mandatory. I’ll also include a few limits.

Yes please: Mild bondage, sex toys and strap-ons, voyeurism, orgasm denial, slow-buildup, facesitting

No thanks: Anything toilet related, pain / injuries, rape, whiny characters, begging, males (for this RP)

If you are interested in playing this with me, then please include at least six kinks in your message to me. Three to include, and then three that you want to avoid.

I will treat it as if you didn’t read the thread if you do not do this.
F-list does not count.

===========
Rules
===========

I will only use thread or PM for any roleplays
Check your spelling / Grammar!
Give me at least a couple of paragraphs to work with
Detail! Detail! Detail!
If I don’t hear from you for two weeks or more, RP is over.

===========
FAQs
===========

Q: Will you do a MxF version of this plot?
A: Simply put, No.

Q: How about futa?
A: I could be convinced, depending on what else is included.

Q: Why can’t I just link my F-list to you instead?
A: I want to know the kinks you want in THIS particular roleplay, not just all the kinks you ever liked.

Q: Do I have to find a picture for my character as well?
A: No, you don’t have to. But if you don’t, make sure you describe her in detail during the RP.

Q: Could I maybe convince you to do IM or email roleplay?
A: Hell will grow cold first. It’s thread, PM, or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom