Taboo Intentions (Incest, Beast, Bondage)

Wicked Intentions

Meteorite
Hello there!

I am looking for some friends to roleplay with with some more Taboo ideas. Of them you can look into any of these topics below and message me with anything that sparks ideas.

-Rape
-Incest
-beastiality
-chains/bondage
-spanking/forced pleasure

I love being the victim!(as all these kinks should indicate)

I like plenty more themes and ideas so go ahead and suggest away but there are a few minor things that will be a turn off so please dont suggest these.

-Harems
-me playing multiple main characters to your one main
-playing as mother/aunt
-Real life people, I won't know your celebrity's sorry

Anything else will probably be acceptable to ask about but I will add to this if any other suggestions are going too far in some aspects of what I'd enjoy.

Some after thoughts I had. I'm more open to short term ideas but I will look into long term ideas! I enjoy fantasy and the many crazy things you can do around fantasy. And when I'm on for more than a couple minutes I'm usually looking for some fun and I'm completely free to chat if you notice.

Update: I prefer 3rd person and I'm not super long with my posts. If that's an inconvienance I apologize.

Ideas you can add on to:

After her parents death my character is sent to live with her uncle she never met before. After moving in she is sexually harassed by him or his son or dog. Could add in restraints, toys and punishments.

Alone at home my character begins exploring her body and for the first time masturbating, what she doesn't know is the whole thing is recorded. Blackmailed by her cousin, brother or neighbor she finds out how truly deprived sex can get and how out of control her body can be as she enjoys their sick games.

Fantasy is always better than real life. A virtual reality game system comes out that is known for amazing MMO and RPG games. One day my character comes home and gets on her game but her brother tampered with it getting lost in a game of sex and orgasmic denial he plays with her while she's stuck in the game and upon getting out she's naked with him ready to use her now overly horny body.
Alternate idea of this is the game focuses on beastiality and my character gets out of the game only to have her brother video tape her getting fucked by the family dog.

Back
Top Bottom