Some Plots I have in mind

cat_666

Meteorite
Hi :)

I use to play by PM, adapting the length and amount of post to my counterpart ( depending on timezones, I usually can write 2-3 longer posts per day). Here are some plots/settings I have in mind.

Hermione (mc) vs. Snape or any other darker character (yc)
I would like to put a lot of heavy bondage, torture and pain, maybe also humilation ( also in public ) with this. The focus would be on mc being totally helpless and suffering all yc has in his dark mind. Bad endings also welcome. No romance, and a plot leading us quick to a situation where action takes place.

On display on the internet
mc - female, elder or younger as you like to have it, maybe also a couple daughter/mother, comes in the hands of a cruel and merciless dom (yc, maybe also female or any type of dominant person you like to do). He starts to publish pics / clips / livecam, and step by step he starts to make them to www-whores. Maybe he fulfills wishes of customers coming in, torturing / bounding / whatever them in his private dungeon/basement, maybe he invites special guests to use his girls, or he let them to others for paying a lot of money. I have something like this already running, but would like to do it again/in parallel, having the aspect of torture / heavy bondage / fucking or torture devices, latex, leather, public humilation in the foreground. I have simply no limits what you / your customers do to them.

Bordello
Mc, a young lady comes for some reasons we can discuss to be a sex-worker in a bordello ( yc may be the boss of the bordello or the whoremistress - or a couple running the business ). When she got the first sessions with some customers, she is detected to be a perfect painslut. For this reason she is presented to a very special audience of sadists / dominant customers. They force her... over all limits.

I have a lot of time for RPing the next weeks, as a project i used to work on is now finished, and would like to start up 1-2 new RPs. As you see the focus on kinks etc is always the same, so if you have another idea for chars / plots / settings matching the general idea please let me know. I also do RPs using mediavel / renaissance / barock settings, or would like to do "something like this" in a nazi time setting. Open for so much.... curious for your answers/suggestions :)

Greetings from Germany

Cat

Still interested in all this, as with discussions I found that for the same basic plot so many ideas are around how to set it up ...

I also have some other favorites....

Superheroines defeated
In the hand of villains of any gender, couple or also gangs... tortured, abused, maybe killed at the end. I also would like to do two or more heroines if someone wants to have a harem of such :)

Startrek Fans here?
Would like to be one of these cool women... Ltn Uhura, Seven of Nine, .....

Medieval Torture Chamber
Princess in the hands of the conquerer of her father's kingdom, Heretic woman or witch, or simply a maiden captured by a sadistic count ( or... the countess or... a couple of such ). I also am very impressed by the story of Countess Barthory. If someone wants to do a F x multiple f roleplay....

Still have a lot of time for roleplaying, and ... feel free to shut me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom