Slice of Life/Experimentation (FxF)

Hello to those who's interest I've managed to capture merely from this post title, I'll try to keep this nice and short so as not to barrage you with too much text.

This thread is a work in progress and I'll be adding to it as I come up with more ideas

What I'm currently searching for are one or two partners to partake in a FxF roleplay in a modern setting via PM's here on the forum. I'll list a couple of ideas that I currently have though feel free to contact me with your own suggestions.

I like to develop the story and relationship between our characters, rather than just focusing on smut. While it can be important for character development I don't want to just jump straight under the sheets 2 posts in. In pairings where it makes sense I prefer to play the more submissive role however this isn't always applicable.

Right now I only have two major ideas in my mind however I'll list some pairings that could be developed in to plots.

Plots

College Students

Our characters could play together on a college/university sports team, perhaps yours is openly lesbian and more confident while my character is a more reserved, shy type. They befriend one another and begin to form a relationship as MC discovers that she's far more fond of the fairer sex.

Across the Bar

After begrudgingly accepting her friend's plan to go to a (gay?) bar one night, MC meets YC either stood at or working at the bar, they chat a bit and YC offers their number. While unexpected, MC decides to go out on a limb and try something new, leading to start of a new relationship.

Pairings

Secretary/Worker x Boss
Police Officer x Police Officer/Rookie
Police Officer x Protected Witness
Prisoner x Prisoner
Soldier x Soldier

Back
Top Bottom