Fx Male Come along deer, let's play~

deerest

Moon
Hello! I'm deerest, and I look forward to writing with you! Currently CRAVING to rp against a domineering character.

I've returned from a bit of a hiatus due to some RL reasons, so if you contacted me before and did not receive a response, I apologize! Feel free to reach out again!

Also, I know this is a bit of a long shot, but if you play FFXIV, let me know! I have a number of lovely lady characters on Crystal and am very interested in finding some more FFXIV rp friends!

rules

Literacy. I love the details! I value quality over quantity.
I can do PMs, threads, or Discord! Let me know your preference! If Discord, I prefer to hash the details out on-site via PMs, to ensure compatibility beforehand.
We don't have to use my ideas - feel free to suggest your own!
If you only message me a simple 'are you still looking' or 'hey let's rp', or anything of that nature, I won't respond.
If you're interested, please pm me~

kinks

I prefer playing the submissive to your dominant. This does not mean my character will automatically always be a mewling wallflower - I love to play a bratty, spoiled princess or a fiesty badass arrow flinging elf huntress. Characters can and will vary!
I enjoy a great many things! Some of my main interests include: non/dub-con, fantasy settings, mythical elements, historical settings, monsters, public sex, blackmail, coercion, rough sex, corrupting innocence, dark themes. Linked is the f-list I generally use for FFXIV, but all the same kinks still apply here c: F-list - Warning
I don't enjoy most of the usual: scat/watersports, blood, gore, vore, mutilation, bimbofication, etc. I don't enjoy playing brainless women, and I hate it when the sex is all penetration, no foreplay.

plots

Fairly rudimentary, but I vastly prefer brainstorming with my partner.

Dark fantasy - I'm really craving a twisted version of an existing fairy tale. Red Riding Hood, Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, etc.
Monster x Victim - Fairly standard. Grotesque monster takes advantage of a beautiful young woman. Can be zombie apocalypse, or trolls/minotaurs/etc kidnapping an adventurer or village girl.
FFXIV related

A young witch, seeking to prove her worth, summons a demon she intends on using to do her bidding, but he proves far stronger and more sinister than she is capable of controling.
A respected establishment doubles as a sex slave brothel at night.
▸ Something historical!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom