Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fandom/Original RPs (MxF, FxOther, FxFuta) (NSFW links)

Hornet

Super-Earth
I'm looking for fandom RP but unfortunately, haven't gotten any. Figured maybe making a slightly more specific second ad might do the trick.

I highly prefer to play femboy/feminine male characters.
I also like playing feminine "male"-gendered characters who have both
sex organs or only female sex organs despite a feminine male body.
I 99% prefer female partners, futa/herms/etc included.

I require some level of literacy and besides a handful of limits, really extreme stuff and a handful of 'meh' kinks but am fine with, have little limits. Literacy is preferred over an inability of punctuation and grammar. I do both original and canon RP but prefer canonxOC for canon, with my partner as the canon. I can play some canons if desired, however.

Kinks
❤❤❤: Favorites
❤: Very liked but not nessasary
✓: Yes (in near most cases, is alright with me)
✗: No

❤❤❤ Analplay | ❤❤❤ Anal Training | ❤❤❤ Breeding | ❤❤❤ Corruption | ❤❤❤ Creampie | ❤❤❤ Cum Bath | ❤❤❤ Excessive Fluids (whether precum or cum) | ❤❤❤ Females | ❤❤❤ Femdom | ❤❤❤ Femininity | ❤❤❤ Gender Transformation | ❤❤❤ Herms/Futas | ❤❤❤ Large Asses | ❤❤❤ Large Balls | ❤❤❤ Large Breasts | ❤❤❤ Large Cocks | ❤❤❤ Pegging | ❤❤❤ Pregnancy/Impregnation | ❤❤❤ Prostate Play | ❤❤❤ Risk of Pregnancy | ❤❤❤ Sex Toys | ❤❤❤ Sexual Frustration | ❤❤❤ Shemales/Dickgirls | ❤❤❤ Snowballing | ❤❤❤ Strapons | ❤❤❤ Thick/Sticky Cum | ❤❤❤ Voluptuousness

❤ Affection | ❤ Aftercare | ❤ Breast/Nipple Play | ❤ Chubby | ❤ Cock Warming | ❤ Condoms | ❤ Crossdressing | ❤ Cuddling | ❤ Cuntboys | ❤ Degradation | ❤ Demons/Succubi | ❤ Face-Fucking | ❤ Inexperienced Partners | ❤ Internal Cumshots | ❤ Male-Herms | Monstergirls | ❤ Petplay (master/pet, collars, etc) | ❤ Powerbottoming | ❤ Romance | ❤ Sissification/Feminization | ❤ Slice of Life | ❤ Slime/Goo Characters | ❤ Small Breasts | ❤ Socks/Stockings | ❤ Story-driven | ❤ Teasing | ❤ Throat Penetration | ❤ Titfucking | ❤ Transgenders (feminine) | ❤ Very Experienced Partners

✓ Adultery | ✓ Ageplay | ✓ BDSM | ✓ Blowjobs | ✓ Bodywriting | ✓ Bovines | ✓ Canines/Vulpines (dogs/wolves/foxes/fennecs/etc) | ✓ Caprinae/Cervines (goat/deer/elk/mooses/sheep/etc) | ✓ Divinities (whether actual gods or descendants and offspring of gods/etc) | ✓ Equines | ✓ Growth (breasts/cock/etc) | ✓ Handjobs | ✓ Lactation | ✓ Masturbation | ✓ Multiple Characters | ✓ Piercings | ✓ Procyonidae/Mustelidae/Mephitis (ferrets/skunks/weasels/raccoons/coatimundis/etc) | ✓ Pseudo-rape | ✓ Rape (ask, probably a hard no) | ✓ Rodents | ✓ Role Reversal | ✓ Small Dom/Big Sub | ✓ Transformation | ✓ Underwear | ✓ Underwear Bulges | ✓ Virginity

✗ Abuse/Cruelty (light cruelty possibly okay) | ✗ Death | ✗ Gore | ✗ Scat | ✗ Vomiting

Fandoms
Amy or Rouge are general gotos for me for my preferences of who my partner should be as Amy fits light-femininity (pink, traditionally feminine) and Rouge is the opposite with dark-femininity (femme fatale, sex appeal, dangerous, lusty, diva-like, etc). I could also do a r63 Sonic/Tails/Shadow/Silver or maybe a r63 Knuckles for a partner. You should see my main post but I'm very fond of crossdressing, orientation play, transgender-play, queer-play, etc.

Maybe also an adult Cream, Whisper, Gold the Tenrac, or Vanilla. I'm a little more familiar with Archie than IDW, though, due to having grown up reading Arche from #96 onward but plan to read IDW...soon.

I have a more than small preference for fur on skin/human on fur but can also play some Sonic characters if desired, particularly an adult Tails, adult Charmy, Elias, and r63 versions of both Jewel the Beetle and Cream the Rabbit (who I respectively call Bauble and Biscotti). It's not particular but I do have Archie/SatAM more on mind so I might prefer Bunnie Rabbot, Sally or Nicole for partners.

Sally really only brings generic orientation play to mind or possibly incest (if I play an Elias) but Rabbot brings to mind endurance/sexual torture/sexual exhaustion and her cybernetics being used sexually (i.e, robo-pussy?) or in Nicole's case, hardlight projection to do naughty sexual things or even using nanites to modify or brainwash her partners. I can also play a Tails, especially for some sort of Archie-Rosemary incest involved.
  • Sonic (wanted more than others)​
  • Mario​
  • Star vs the Forces of Evil​
  • Gravity Falls​
  • Adventure Time​
  • The Loud House​
  • Splatoon​
  • Animal Crossing​
  • Steven Universe​
  • Night in the Woods​
  • The Powerpuff Girls (no, not the new show)​
  • Shantae (watched a friend stream the entirety of Half-Genie Hero over a few days, really enjoyed it)​
  • Zelda​
  • The Last Avatar/The Legend of Korra​
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot​
  • Undertale (haven't finished the game, stopped near the beginning, should get to it)​
  • Pokemon​
  • Lilo and Stitch​
Plots
(outdated, needs updating)
MC is effeminate and an interesting mixture of pretty and handsome. A bit introverted, as sharp as a thumbtack, soulful and sweet. YC is their friend, a female friend (dick or no dick, whichever is fine) and perhaps there's some budding romantic and sexual tension or you just like 'like' them but are too dumb to even pull the feeling out of your guts and say it outloud. To say, in the least, the news kind of hit like a bombshell. To be fair, maybe if you were more self-aware or paid attention more, maybe you could of saw the signs for what they were and not an assumption of someone girly and nancyboy-like who enjoyed lace and dolls. They came out to you, boom. Suddenly told you they were struggling with their identity for years and now wants to live as a woman.

The news alone and the event itself might be a bit enough to send you into confusion but then it made so much sense...an effeminate person like them, wanting to be a woman now, made so much sense with their all their little habits and quirks and they very much need some support while they transition, right? Of course, this is gonna light up some sexual tension and could go a multitude of ways...pinned under your partner, them as soft as a doll and in lace, mauling your ass like a dog in rut. Or you, wanting to try your hand at a bit of dominance, decided it would be fun for once to get some empowerment with a bit of a sexy lacy night-time outfit, some high heels, a riding crop and some domineering assertiveness.
A situation where two characters begin to date but they have orientations counter to each other with one being lesbian. Except what caused them to start dating was not just some sort of apparent out of the ordinary attraction for a partner outside of their orientation and strange unsure stomach butterflies but also that their partner is a closeted-transgender and only began to transition now or needs help doing so.[/collapse]
[collapse=Used To Be Straight]A different sort of prompt, build on the premise of a supposedly straight female and male. A previous relationship where MC and YC split up due to relationship issues, whether due to attraction or something else. Now the two of them are back together and under different and rather radically different circumstances that caused them back together. Her partner wanting to transition again and her finding it an opportunity to test the waters under the premise of her being bicurious for years.
YC has been revealed to be part-succubus in her heritage. She is actually part...well, you know what succubi are. Crazed demonic women who feed off of sexual energy, are sexually ravenous and are infamously displayed as sexual deviants and nymphos. She has some unique effects to herself as a result of her heritage, including:

Said effects:
*Being as a herm by default or with her succubi-blood, able to spontaneously grow an impressive lovetool
*She feeds off of both sexual energy (pleasure, orgasms, the cries of her lovers, etc) and also gets a little less directly from cum
*Highly addictive cum, you get one taste or swallow even one wad of her spunk and you find yourself hungering to swallow down her loads or even in extreme cases, begging to take creampies and internal cumshots from her in any of your bottom holes.
*Hyper-virility, even possibly verging omni-virility as she's capable of easily impregnating any women she fucks. It's often so bad that they eventually, even with one session, never end up not swollen and round.

Some more optional effects of hers:
*Her musk is similar to her addictive cum. Yes, it's that erotic heady arousing odor that you expect with a musky cock but she's got a special kind of cock-musk here: it has an aphrodisiac-effect to it so anyone who gets a strong enough whiff will easily be made from sexually-inert to aroused in seconds. It turns their arousal and libido into a wildfire, making them wanton and needy of her love. This may create a near endless feedback loop for a night where due to her genital odor, she spends an entire evening repeatedly filling someone with cum and being filled by them in return, again and again.
*Her cum is magical and transformative and changes partners who spend enough time with her in bed. Skin contact is the least worries her as she needs to nut a few dozen times on your flesh to even have a noticeable effect. But her cuming inside? You better pray she'd wear a condom. Her seed making contact with internal-flesh is where it's most expressed as her magical effects of her gooey spunk is absorbed more readily through said areas, especially since some of them may be in close access to someone's bloodstream. Women who get made love to by her end up more bodaciosu and mare-like, often seeing their curves and hindquarters fill out. Not even boys are safe as they see their skin soften, their complexion change and their bodies feminized in increasingly strong ways as their masculinity melts away like hot butter on a skillet
The two of them are a mostly normal heterosexual couple, a couple that leans a little bit on the queer-side though, mostly because of her boyfriend, what he is and that she's* totally into it~ Not only is her boyfriend a male-herm (a cis-woman and a male-herm? how delightfully strange!) but her boyfriend is one of those girly doughy assed, thick and curvy effeminate males who has no qualms dressing up in lingerie or even just wearing stockings and a garter under her pants. She has an odd attraction to femininity in any form despite being bi and a little more into girls so her boyfriend being like this naturally just drives her nuts in bed. Not to mention that 10 inch spire in between his legs of his feminine form, a delightful contrast that makes her go gaga and really love her boyfriend being on top and deep in her pussy~ They're a bit adventurous in sexual tastes as well so he has no qualms with her taking his butt with a strap-on yet oddly has kept his vaginal virginity intact. He's always had complex issues about his femininity and his lady parts and he just kind of wants to pretend they don't exist and she's kind enough to not push that boundary, knowing her boyfriend's uncomfortableness with it.

*Appearance optional. She can look different, be that sort of appearance or even grow into such a body type as her true side awakens.

Turns out that she is the descendant of a harvest goddess or worse, the vessel to an ancient and incomprehensible formless and maddening eldritch...thing bent on corrupting and spreading itself everywhere. She suddenly finds a massive spire of fuckmeat has sprouted in between her legs, optionally complete with a just as bloated heavy virile sack full of her slimy resplendent endless cum. It's staying too and never went away. Despite the possible implication that the source of her new reproductive tool is unnatural and horrifying, she's still natural there and there's no funny business going on towards reproductive. If she does get him pregnant, it won't be some weird alien thing but instead a generally...normal human baby.

Either that she got a bit confused and freaked out but likely given her progressive views (I mean when you're dating a queer girly crossdressing boy with a pussy, you gotta be, right?), gets a little too frisky and is suddenly all over him like ants on spilled food. He tries so hard to resist, the poor thing, only to give in eventually and let his girlfriend give him the time of his life that blows the sex he gave her out of the water. Not before the fact she almost forcefully claimed his vaginal virginity from him, gaping him in the process. She spends the night loving on her cutie boyfriend, repeatedly filling and fucking him, the room filled with moans, the odors of sex and cum squirting everywhere and everywhere as she seemingly repeatedly endlessly empties her balls over and over into him. Not aware that her overly plentiful cum easily did it's intended purpose, seeding that unused womb of his and making him pregnant with a not-quite human child of theirs. The sex they just had the night before created a new paradigm shift in their relationship. The two of them were now more sexually free, sexually positive and sexually happy than ever before, even if she ended up twisting it into a corrupted form of their relationship. Despite the whole new lewdness she's displaying, she's seemingly even more sweet now, squeezing, coddling him, cuddling him and everything...

The size isn't just for show. She produces utterly massive amounts of slimy goopy cum that is loaded with sperm and overly virile and is a hyperization of everything male (genitalia wise) and to do with sex and lust. Throbbing monstrous boners, a libido he can't even fucking keep up with (and his is huge to begin with!) and a doting if not also voraciously viciously lustful love that she wants to inflict on him over and over and finding her libido upon being gifted this tool has really taken off beyond extremes, going as far as to suddenly spontaneously jack it while bathing naked in the shower, until she's suddenly draining those balls and releasing a huge load everywhere or also a loss of sexual inhibitions such as in the manner of sending the boyfriend a sexted picture of her post-climax but still somehow half-hard shaft, her shaft visibly pulsing, covered in veins and her cock and hands covered in thick slimy cum.

The effects of her fluids and their sessions also led to creating a permanent nymphomania-like effect or even simply already magnifying whatever her boyfriend had under the hood for his sexual function and quirks all along. Even before that powerful side of her awakened, her boyfriend would semi-infrequently get semi-boners, leak a little pre from idle arousal and generally have a seemingly woman-like libido, often getting multiple erections, getting aroused multiple times, jacking it a few times and cuming a few times, all through the span of a single day. Now, her powerful influence has magnified his sexual function to a disgustingly overpowered level.

He's found he's now having dozens of random unwanted erections a day compared to his 5-6, always gets furiously hard instead of semi-soft now, is leaking a bit more steadily often, finds his arousal becomes a terrifying force he cannot ignore (try to shove it into his panties and just go on with his day? ha, good luck...) with an overwhelming urge to cum until he's suddenly on his knees, pants and panties on his ankles, furiously jerking his intensely hard cock nonstop until he cums in relative somewhat-quickness (under at least three minutes) and releases a now consistency massive load, only to find the cycle repeats itself and he gets hard and horny all over again. Sometimes going as far as to beg to his girlfriend "please fuck me! I'm so horny, I need to cum and getting fucked by you is the only thing that will feed my crazy libido...you love on me so good, honey"

Not only that, but as both the pregnancy and her influence/sexual fluids twist him into a highly feminine and swollen pregnant form, he finds himself gaining a pair of honkers as massive as his own girlfriend's, all with highly sensitive and large puffy nipples and a seeming recurring issue of finding milk dripping down his new bosom...

Last edited:
Bump. Looking for anything. Preference for genderbending, crossdressing, queerness, those sort of things. Including having me play AMAB/Trans/Girly characters. Maybe futa. Possibly canon (MLP? Other shows/cartoons?)

Bump. Looking for anything. Preference for genderbending, crossdressing, queerness, those sort of things. Including having me play AMAB/Trans/Girly characters. Maybe futa. Possibly canon (MLP? Other shows/cartoons?)

Looking for Sonic stuff.

Amy or Rouge are general gotos for me for my preferences of who my partner should be as Amy fits light-femininity (pink, traditionally feminine) and Rouge is the opposite with dark-femininity (femme fatale, sex appeal, dangerous, lusty, diva-like, etc). I could also do a r63 Sonic/Tails/Shadow/Silver or maybe a r63 Knuckles for a partner. You should see my main post but I'm very fond of crossdressing, orientation play, transgender-play, queer-play, etc.

Maybe also an adult Cream, Whisper, Gold the Tenrac, or Vanilla. I'm a little more familiar with Archie than IDW, though, due to having grown up reading Arche from #96 onward but plan to read IDW...soon.

I have a more than small preference for fur on skin/human on fur but can also play some Sonic characters if desired, particularly an adult Tails, adult Charmy, Elias, and r63 versions of both Jewel the Beetle and Cream the Rabbit (who I respectively call Bauble and Biscotti). It's not particular but I do have Archie/SatAM more on mind so I might prefer Bunnie Rabbot, Sally or Nicole for partners.

Sally really only brings generic orientation play to mind or possibly incest (if I play an Elias) but Rabbot brings to mind endurance/sexual torture/sexual exhaustion and her cybernetics being used sexually (i.e, robo-pussy?) or in Nicole's case, hardlight projection to do naughty sexual things or even using nanites to modify or brainwash her partners. I can also play a Tails, especially for some sort of Archie-Rosemary incest involved.

Looking for some RP.

I kind of want some Steven Universe RP.

After waiting and thinking on it for months, I finally made a Lars on F-List, especially since I'm actually part-filipino in real life so Lars' ethnicity holds a special place in my heart.

I'm a bit slightly predispositioned to SadiexLars (belligerent sexual tension? hookups that aren't gonna work again?) but I'm also very interested in playing a more humane vulnerable Lars other than an interest in canonxoc if you like that, that is, since I like being the OC part.

Looking for some RP.

After waiting and thinking on it for months, I finally made a Lars on F-List, especially since I'm actually part-filipino in real life so Lars' ethnicity holds a special place in my heart.

I'm a bit slightly predispositioned to SadiexLars (belligerent sexual tension? hookups that aren't gonna work again?) but I'm also very interested in playing a more humane vulnerable Lars other than an interest in canonxoc if you like that, that is, since I like being the OC part.

Looking for some RP.

Looking for some RP. Some canon stuff in mind/preferred atm (I might be willing to do other cartoons including more 'recent' stuff so feel free to ask me):

Maybe also an adult Cream, Whisper, Gold the Tenrac, or Vanilla. I'm a little more familiar with Archie than IDW, though, due to having grown up reading Archie from #96 onward but plan to read IDW...soon.

Not much in mind, might be because I'm having a long night/week due to insomnia, self-isolating and being tired/feeling kind of fog-brained. Feel free to PM me if this interests you, especially if it follows/includes any of the sort of kinks mentioned in the Sonic dropdown

Looking for some RP. Some canon stuff in mind/preferred atm (I might be willing to do other cartoons including more 'recent' stuff so feel free to ask me):

Maybe also an adult Cream, Whisper, Gold the Tenrac, or Vanilla. I'm a little more familiar with Archie than IDW, though, due to having grown up reading Archie from #96 onward but plan to read IDW...soon.

I'm a bit slightly predispositioned to SadiexLars (belligerent sexual tension? hookups that aren't gonna work again?) but I'm also very interested in playing a more humane vulnerable Lars other than an interest in canonxoc if you like that, that is, since I like being the OC part. I'm also willing to play Lars as trans, whether MtF or FtM.

I'm mostly interested in Sadie can could also play with a Pearl/etc if preferred if you prefer playing certain gems instead of Sadie.
Not much in mind, might be because I'm having a long night/week due to insomnia, self-isolating and being tired/feeling kind of fog-brained. Feel free to PM me if this interests you, especially if it follows/includes any of the sort of kinks mentioned in the Sonic dropdown

Last edited:
Bump. Looking for RP based on original or canon, preferably Steven Universe or other western animated shows.

Bump. Looking for RP based on original or canon, preferably Steven Universe or other western animated shows.

Bump.

Looking for RP based on original stuff...fetishy, lewd, involving stuff like futa, maybe. Still generally lewd and fetishy, however.

Or canon, preferably Steven Universe or other western animated shows, i.e Star vs, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls.

A)
I'm looking for a Sadie from Steven Universe. Either pre-S4/S5 Sadie or post-movie/post-SUF Sadie.

B)
I know this is gonna come off as weird but I wanna fuck that one girl from the art theft comic. You know, this one:

View: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1247939201183543296

I prefer canonxoc, specifically being the OC in a canonxOC pairng. I can also do canonxcanon if preferred.

I prefer semi-story based RPs/RPs with slice of life and slower content to pure smut. My favorite preferred kinks are also crossdressing, feminization, transgender-play strapons, femdom and nonbinary just to name a few. Preferably as the one receiving such types of kinks.

Edit:
I also got back into MLP last week so...while my muse for MLP RP is kind of death (it's been like that January, sadly) maybe if I finish the show, it'll come back but I'm always willing for MLP RP regardless. Just don't mind being occasionally cagey about RPing it, it's been a long since I was properly and fully interested in the fandom or show.

Last edited:
I want some slice of life RP. Not necessarily fluff but that might be expected. What I would feel would entail slice of life might be hard to describe but games like Oxenfree and Night in the Woods make me think of slice of life in terms of RP subject...minus the weird supernatural shit. Oh and some romance and/or sexual tension, of course.

I also want some LGBT centric play involved, queer stuff, transgender things, etc. Not necessarily sexual or fetishes but still. Things might and probably will get lewd. Or fetishy. Genderbendery things. Defying/bending gender expectations/roles. Toys or strapons might get involved. Or kinky. For further context, I prefer female characters for partners (I don't mind what junk is there, so...futa is fine) but I don't care about typist gender. However, regarding the subject of things like transgenderism, crossdressing, etc, I usually prefer to play characters who might identify along those lines. Including people who are possibly intersex. At the very least, seeming at risk and closeted for a breakthrough in identity or being transgender.

Stuff I don't know where to fit, scene or idea wise
*Canon stuff. Could be a contemporary-setting game Night in the Woods, Deltarune or even Oxenfree. I'm opening to shipping my character with canons, such as NITW's Mae or even Oxenfree's Alex. I also had Sonic-Archie in mind, since I like Sally, Rabbot and Nicole a lot. Even some contemporary-setting cartoons are on the table, such as Star Vs, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, etc.

*One possible idea is having two people hook up again from a previous relationship or even more innocently just catching up on a very very long absence from high school or college days. To make things more intimate or sexual-tension filled, perhaps they're rooming together, even so if it has to be that my character ends up rooming for unfortunate reasons. A lesbian angle could even be fitted into this, i.e lesbianxtrans, in the manner they've been long-time friends up to this point then of course sexual tension and them being close together caused her to choose him as her partner over others with the inclusion that they were transitioning now...just you know, it just happened. Their relationship. Perhaps they went far back, Thanksgiving dinner guest growing up, etc. Family or financial trouble or at worse, with a bad job, a family they dislike (like don't get me wrong, they like their family but they always fear christmas/thanksgiving cause they're always fucking anxious that the next move they pull or the next thing they say is gonna have either their mom, sis or aunt/uncle/etc in a uptight fuss and fight) and a deadend social life. Possibly alluding to below, some explicit things in their dresser/suitcase such as lots of lingerie or being semi-awkwardly roped into sex with their partner under a new context different to their previous relationship. Which might involve toys or acts of sex that may seem initially masculinely humiliating. You know, butt stuff, being taken by a strapon, etc.

*With the thing said above about playing an intersex character. Particularly in the manner of having a biologically masculine (yet still oddly more than so feminine body...which may be chalked up to the intersex thing itself, too much estrogen, etc) yet having both reproductive organs. I'm particularly fond of internal testes and either nothing/a small gap between the phallus and vulva or even having the cock closer towards the vulva with it replacing the clitoris/clitoral hood. This might also infer some kind of sexual dysfunction. i.e some possible more than light mental baggage where such closely relates with sexual identity/performance and may cause them anxiety/stress when pushed into sexual situations and giving them anxiety to perform/body image issues, even so far as to actually be made to have sex with other people. This may also relate to below, with them having more than mild denial about the true nature of their gender and adamant arguments of "I'm a guy. Period. It doesn't matter what I was born with down there." They also optionally might be either impotent or even sterile on the male-side despite possibly being on the absurdly-generous size, shooting only 'blanks' or that their impotency caused such a low sperm-count that their partner was seemingly able to have nonstop unprotected bareback sex with them repeatedly cuming inside of their lover only for a stressful surprise later of somehow and once in a blue moon, having been able to impregnate their partner despite a perceived impotency.

*Relating to the note above transgender/crossdressing characters. I want to play a character who is somewhat vaguely described identity/sexuality orientation like this:
Physically? Fairskinned. Tall, pudgy, leggy, curvy. 6'1. Described as a big cuddly teddybear. Born a he/boy. Wild curly black hair and brown eyes. Round feminine face with a round chin. Big wide cheeks. Big ol' hips and ass. Puberty/growing up was rough for them. They had a period where their identity was in question or even so much that they were confused and it took them a good several years to get an idea before eventually settling into adulthood and leaving the self-conscious worry of identity behind. They kind of flitted past masculinity and femininity repeatedly through puberty to adulthood, where adulthood seemed to stagnate, with them either unintentionally deciding to stop giving so much worry to their sexuality or just being like "you know, this is who I am, I shouldn't worry about being categorized into tickboxes". Kind of feminine but you know, does have lingerie, panties and all that but doesn't choose to wear them entirely from time to time. Maybe even somewhat more masculine than feminine, at least now. Razors, that kind of thing. Even kind of "tomboyish", like low-key more into gender-conforming fashion/identities but a little counter-culture...casual clothes, skatepunk, skater shoes, that sort of thing...aside from some possible racial things (explained further on but they're biracial) but they would be open to being gently pushed in another direction so to speak and be made to finally fully transition. They might likely still keep the whole tomboyish front to a period or be pushed into almost lipstick-lesbian like territory by their partner in terms of dress. They might also have mental baggage like some deep-seated closetedness still but may be still be otherwise fine, mental health wise.

Racially, them being 1/3 filipino, black and white with a family that was only a mother and a sister, which of course, still ended up being a not average dysfunctional family. Oh yeah, their dad died when they were a kid. They were born in the 90s and grew up as one of the rare children who were born into a pre-internet age and yet grew up into a post-tech world where technology and the internet became widespread. They even got to grow up in a supposed suburb in a house on the culdesac. They were in JROTC and/or the military for a few years. This dysfunctional upbringing may have led to them ending up as a not so functional adult: a high school dropout, a semi-sparse introvert recluse who dislikes social affairs and is surprisingly bad at actually keeping relationships of any kind, pursued certification/trade school options after a failed college stint and known to smoke more than one or two of the occasional joint.

Last edited:
I want some slice of life RP. Not necessarily fluff but that might be expected. What I would feel would entail slice of life might be hard to describe but games like Oxenfree and Night in the Woods make me think of slice of life in terms of RP subject...minus the weird supernatural shit. Oh and some romance and/or sexual tension, of course.

I also want some LGBT centric play involved, queer stuff, transgender things, etc. Not necessarily sexual or fetishes but still. Things might and probably will get lewd. Or fetishy. Genderbendery things. Defying/bending gender expectations/roles. Toys or strapons might get involved. Or kinky. For further context, I prefer female characters for partners (I don't mind what junk is there, so...futa is fine) but I don't care about typist gender. However, regarding the subject of things like transgenderism, crossdressing, etc, I usually prefer to play characters who might identify along those lines. Including people who are possibly intersex. At the very least, seeming at risk and closeted for a breakthrough in identity or being transgender.

Stuff I don't know where to fit, scene or idea wise
*Canon stuff. Could be a contemporary-setting game Night in the Woods, Deltarune or even Oxenfree. I'm opening to shipping my character with canons, such as NITW's Mae or even Oxenfree's Alex. I also had Sonic-Archie in mind, since I like Sally, Rabbot and Nicole a lot. Even some contemporary-setting cartoons are on the table, such as Star Vs, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, etc.

*One possible idea is having two people hook up again from a previous relationship or even more innocently just catching up on a very very long absence from high school or college days. To make things more intimate or sexual-tension filled, perhaps they're rooming together, even so if it has to be that my character ends up rooming for unfortunate reasons. A lesbian angle could even be fitted into this, i.e lesbianxtrans, in the manner they've been long-time friends up to this point then of course sexual tension and them being close together caused her to choose him as her partner over others with the inclusion that they were transitioning now...just you know, it just happened. Their relationship. Perhaps they went far back, Thanksgiving dinner guest growing up, etc. Family or financial trouble or at worse, with a bad job, a family they dislike (like don't get me wrong, they like their family but they always fear christmas/thanksgiving cause they're always fucking anxious that the next move they pull or the next thing they say is gonna have either their mom, sis or aunt/uncle/etc in a uptight fuss and fight) and a deadend social life. Possibly alluding to below, some explicit things in their dresser/suitcase such as lots of lingerie or being semi-awkwardly roped into sex with their partner under a new context different to their previous relationship. Which might involve toys or acts of sex that may seem initially masculinely humiliating. You know, butt stuff, being taken by a strapon, etc.

*With the thing said above about playing an intersex character. Particularly in the manner of having a biologically masculine (yet still oddly more than so feminine body...which may be chalked up to the intersex thing itself, too much estrogen, etc) yet having both reproductive organs. I'm particularly fond of internal testes and either nothing/a small gap between the phallus and vulva or even having the cock closer towards the vulva with it replacing the clitoris/clitoral hood. This might also infer some kind of sexual dysfunction. i.e some possible more than light mental baggage where such closely relates with sexual identity/performance and may cause them anxiety/stress when pushed into sexual situations and giving them anxiety to perform/body image issues, even so far as to actually be made to have sex with other people. This may also relate to below, with them having more than mild denial about the true nature of their gender and adamant arguments of "I'm a guy. Period. It doesn't matter what I was born with down there." They also optionally might be either impotent or even sterile on the male-side despite possibly being on the absurdly-generous size, shooting only 'blanks' or that their impotency caused such a low sperm-count that their partner was seemingly able to have nonstop unprotected bareback sex with them repeatedly cuming inside of their lover only for a stressful surprise later of somehow and once in a blue moon, having been able to impregnate their partner despite a perceived impotency.

*Relating to the note above transgender/crossdressing characters. I want to play a character who is somewhat vaguely described identity/sexuality orientation like this:
Physically? Fairskinned. Tall, pudgy, leggy, curvy. 6'1. Described as a big cuddly teddybear. Born a he/boy. Wild curly black hair and brown eyes. Round feminine face with a round chin. Big wide cheeks. Big ol' hips and ass. Puberty/growing up was rough for them. They had a period where their identity was in question or even so much that they were confused and it took them a good several years to get an idea before eventually settling into adulthood and leaving the self-conscious worry of identity behind. They kind of flitted past masculinity and femininity repeatedly through puberty to adulthood, where adulthood seemed to stagnate, with them either unintentionally deciding to stop giving so much worry to their sexuality or just being like "you know, this is who I am, I shouldn't worry about being categorized into tickboxes". Kind of feminine but you know, does have lingerie, panties and all that but doesn't choose to wear them entirely from time to time. Maybe even somewhat more masculine than feminine, at least now. Razors, that kind of thing. Even kind of "tomboyish", like low-key more into gender-conforming fashion/identities but a little counter-culture...casual clothes, skatepunk, skater shoes, that sort of thing...aside from some possible racial things (explained further on but they're biracial) but they would be open to being gently pushed in another direction so to speak and be made to finally fully transition. They might likely still keep the whole tomboyish front to a period or be pushed into almost lipstick-lesbian like territory by their partner in terms of dress. They might also have mental baggage like some deep-seated closetedness still but may be still be otherwise fine, mental health wise.

Racially, them being 1/3 filipino, black and white with a family that was only a mother and a sister, which of course, still ended up being a not average dysfunctional family. Oh yeah, their dad died when they were a kid. They were born in the 90s and grew up as one of the rare children who were born into a pre-internet age and yet grew up into a post-tech world where technology and the internet became widespread. They even got to grow up in a supposed suburb in a house on the culdesac. They were in JROTC and/or the military for a few years. This dysfunctional upbringing may have led to them ending up as a not so functional adult: a high school dropout, a semi-sparse introvert recluse who dislikes social affairs and is surprisingly bad at actually keeping relationships of any kind, pursued certification/trade school options after a failed college stint and known to smoke more than one or two of the occasional joint.

In a canon mood. Specifically Persona 5 and Persona 4 Golden. P5 preferred over P4G. Preferred characters for partners are (in slight order): Tae Takemi, Makoto Niijima, Sadayo Kawakami, Ann Takamaki, Sae Niijima, Haru Okumura, Rise Kujikawa, Chie Satonaka.

I prefer a small lean of story to pure sexual RP, including slice of life, affection, the mundane, intercharacter interactions, affection, fluff, character changes/plot changes, etc. Some lewdness is welcomed and I can be at varying moods where I'd like a lot of smut to contrast a supposedly somewhat story-involved RP.

I have an overt preference to play feminine bishonen/femboy and transgender characters, including those in between blurring the line. You know, maybe a little in the closet and denying it. Also while I tend to usually more preferencing femininity, I'm kind of fond of playing...what can only be described as "tomboyish femboys", i.e pretty femboys who are boyish and/or in denial. That sort of cute thing. Also optionally described as...punk or skatepunk-like.

Looking for some western animation based RP. I can do canonxcanon or canonxOC, though I slightly like the latter more. I prefer to play feminine male characters and/or transgenders, including very twinky androgynous people who very much blur the line of gender.

Its a short list but Camp Camp, The Owl House, Steven Universe, She-Ra (Netflix), Gravity Falls, Amphibia, Star Vs the Forces of Evil besides maybe Steven Universe or The Loud House (haven't been much in the fandoms for either, a bit cagey for RPing either of them)

Primarily looking for feminization and/or transgender-play oriented RPs and/or possibly some futa stuff included with that, however, additional content desired is described below.

Other things (but including the content above as supplementary/focused things in RP):
*Female/herm/etc Pokemon canons.
*RP involving Limebreaker art
*Someone to play Smolder (the blue dragon drawn by Kanel)
*Someone to play Shantae
*Someone to play Gaz Membrane
*Maybe someone to play Rouge or Amy but I don't know if I want that as much as the stuff above

Back
Top Bottom