Blind love (Fxany) [Closed for now]

furry princess

Supernova
So I was inspired a while back by a kink for playing someone with a form of sensory disability, blindness and deafness and have decided I would really love to actually get off my butt and start one.

The idea in my head is I would play someone born blind, they would be seeking a relationship which while loving and caring in the day is depraved and taboo at night, someone who would be rough with the frail girl, perhaps deprive her of her other sense, humiliate her by verbal and possibly physical abuse, but this person would still deep down love and care for her more then anyone else could.

I am seeking someone who can play both sides, a true lover who will help her with all the little things that she struggles with but without any form of condescension but can also just as easily pin her to the wall and call her a pathetic slut, if you feel you can't play a balance of the two I ask that you look elsewhere because I do honestly want both, appreciation and humiliation in one.

I would like to start with their first meeting in the terms of them trying to be a couple, they could be an old friend or new, perhaps they met online and she has no idea who they are, maybe your character found out how she had been looking for a new partner and signed up to the dating site or something because they want her for themselves. They could even be a family member with the right set up =3

As for settings I really do prefer modern, this doesn't rule out other settings but its generally hard to appeal to me with others.

Kinks:
Blindness for my character
BDSM in almost any form
Humiliation
Anal
Public
Photography or video recordings
Teasing
Slutty clothing
Possibly gangbangs if there is a decent setup for it.
And much more.

There can be a mix or a lack of pretty much all these kinks apart from the blindness, if you like something you don't see on the list feel free to ask. I look forward to hearing from you all. I do ask that questions relating to this contain more then a single line as I will ignore them, Please suggest a plot you would like to follow or kinks you would like to include and we can both build one together, The point is give me something to reply to.

Back
Top Bottom