On the search

StrawberryMango

Meteorite
Hi there! Strawberry Mango here! And I'm looking for a good old fashion time! Ranging from action and adventure, to romance and smut! Or just have an all around good time.

So take a look at my ideas below, or throw me one of your own. Or hell even start with a post, I'll probably just jump right into with you! I love random stories. >.<; So throw me one if you want to.

I prefer RPING in Pm. I honestly forget threads exist a lot of the time. So I'm a PM or email type of girl.

https://www.f-list.net/c/gwen%20monwell F-List

Settings: Pretty much anything.

Medieval/Feudal
Zombie Apocalypse
Steam Punk
Futuristic* Craving*
Cyber Punk* Craving*
Modern
Horror, kind of been craving something horror-esque.
Anything and everything really. Through me an idea in any setting and we'll have us a good time!

Generic ideas: Ninjas!
Post apocalyptic survivors.
Pirates!
Slave/Master!
Roommates!
Fantasy/anime-istic?
ZOMBEEEEEEES!? ( Yes. Zombies. )
Bad boy/good girl
Country boy/city girl ( Vice versa? )
Crazy Fan Girl/ Movie Star/ Rock Star she idolizes?
Kidd-napping-Victim/captor(A little bit of rape, A little bit of Stockholm syndrome. )

Fandom: I can't really say I'm a fan of playing as canon characters. But I do love certain universes. Such as

Fallout!

Mass Effect!

Elder Scrolls.

Almost all of the Final Fantasy universes.

Pokemon ( I know, I know! But I love it so! Even a pretty wild Pokemon Gijinka idea. )

Code Geass. ( So many ways a Geass could be used. =3 Even naughty ways <3 )

Resident Evil

Silent Hill

Star Wars

Marvel

Sometimes DC *New 52 "Hipster" Batgirl is one I will play. I love her. =3

RWBY

So many many many more to list.

But again, I have a hard time playing canon characters. I can play them as side character. But prefer OC'S.

Plots below!

Realistic Plots

Best Friend's Boyfriend

Casey had just broken up with her boyfriend, and was kicked out. So her best friend Miranda offered to allow Casey to stay with her and her boyfriend until she got back on her feet. But as time goes on it was easier to have an additional person helping with the bills, so Casey had pretty much moved in, even getting to the phase where she could walk around the apartment without pants on. Driving up the sexual tension in the apartment. Until eventually after a few months without sex, Casey just can't help herself. One thing just happens to lead to another when Casey and the boyfriend find themselves alone.

( Possibly leads into some awkward threesome?! Who knows what could happen? )

Back
Top Bottom