Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tainted Love

Cerberus

Pulsar
Gin walked into the family's house at around 3:00 in the morning. He tossed his leather jacket onto the coat rack and looked around the living room. His eyes were able to give him a better sight in the night. He shook his head and walked over to the fridge to raid it for any food and beer he could find. Once he had gotten his food and drink he gathered what was left of the booze and packed it up, intending to bring it back to his gang's stash house and drink there. "Well there should be no problems today." He carried his food up to his room and walked in and pulled off his shirt and went into the bathroom in his room to take a shower.

Gin ,Taking much after his father Akuji who was a prominent businessman in Japan. He thought it would be better if he lived back in the states with his mother so that he would have a more normal lifestyle as he grew up. as Gin grew up his father worried less and less about him because he was always in business and paid little attention to him which is why many people thought he went out to join the gangs.

• Hearing someone come in the house caused her to sit up, the female sitting up and looking around her bedroom, she frowned softly because instantly she knew who it was coming home this late. Gin was her older brother, only by a year or two, and with that being said, he had disregarded her constant asking him to not be in a gang one too many times, and tonight she was at her wit's end, standing up and getting out of bed, the female's bust was held by a black lace bra, a thong clad over her cute rear and an over sized t - shirt on her body. Her bare feet creeping out into the hallway and moving into her brother's room, she heard him start up the shower before settling onto the edge of his bed, calling out, "Gin?" Deena's voice was soft, though loud enough to be heard from his bedroom, the petite girl still sitting on his bed. Deena was, to say the least, a bit of a positive outlook on what her parents viewed, an A student, on the cheer leading squad, and at the top of her class, in comparison to her brother, Deena was considerably the perfect child. [/list:u]

Gin groaned abit hearing his sister's footsteps down the hall. He sighed thinking to himself that she was gonna argue with him again. "Christ, Im getting in the shower. Can't this wait till another time?" He didn't give much thought to his sister as he finished stripping down and got into the shower. Once he got the water all good and ready he closed the curtains and started to wash his body. "If ya want come in and talk." He really didn't care if she came in or not it meant very little to him as he started to wash himself and wash the blood off of his skin. Earlier during the day he was involved in a fight which turned into a stabbing and blood got all over his skin cause he wasn't wearing a shirt during the time. He just shook his head and ignored her as he went about washing himself in the shower and draining the blood out of the tub and down the drain. "what do you want?"

• Frowning softly because he sounded like he absolutely hated to have to talk to her, her eyes rolled up to the ceiling before folding her arms over her chest lightly, "No this can't wait!" She called back, her eyes darting down as he undressed and went back into the bathroom to start his shower. Knowing he was probably just doing that so he could try to tune her out while he was showering or something, but she couldn't help but blurt out, "I hate you being in a gang you know," Pausing for a moment, Deena looked down at her lap before continuing on, "I think you're stupid for it, but you're so stubborn about it!" She added, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom so she could announce her offer to him.[/list:u]

Gin kept the shower running at night as he washed himself out. Shaking his head he turned the water off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he grabbed another towel to dry himself off. He finished up and stepped out of the bathroom into his room to search for a pair of fresh clothes so that he could quickly get dressed and be on his way. He didn't pay any attention that she was in his room resting on his bed. He just walked over to the large dresser and got himself dressed with a fresh pair of boxers and pants. He then walked over to the closet and pulled on a clean shirt. He shook his head then turned to see Deena on his bed. "What are you doing?"

• Remaining where she was on the bed even as she heard the shower stop and movement from within the bathroom, the female remained because truth be told, there was no turning back now, especially now that she had gotten the courage to offer him the only thing she had left to offer him. Blinking softly when he asked her what she was doing, still sitting on his bed with her legs beneath her, Deena looked down at herself for a moment, tugging softly at the bottom of her shirt that only stopped at the middle of her thighs thanks to the way she was sitting. Biting her bottom lip for the umpteenth time tonight, the blonde raised her head and let her brown eyes look over to him, "I want to offer you something. . So you don't go out tonight. . Or ever again." Still sitting on the edge of the bed with her knees on either side of her, Deena searched his face for any sign of curiosity.[/list:u]

Gin looked at her before shaking his head and going back with packing up after he pushed her away. "Doubt you're serious...just another play. as soon as I said yes you'd pretend but then not do anything and then i'd leave again. Besides there is nothing that you can offer that would make me want to leave them and come home. You have nothing to offer" so he just shook his head as he fixed his clothes on and looked at her before he went to his safe and unlocked it pulling out some cash before locking the safe. He just shrugged off what she said and paid little mind to her. "So whats it to me? I don't care its not your life so shove off." He walked out of the room and walked over to his bag putting everything that he needed in it before he walked out and threw the bag into his truck and walked back inside for one last thing to drink. "Its not your responsibility to be watching for me. I take care of my self." He just shook his head. "besides whats it to ya?"

• Wincing softly because he was basically turning her down before she even had the option to say what she was going to say, and as discouraging as it was, that didn't mean she wasn't going to get out what she had to say. "Gin would you shut up for a minute so I can speak?" This being the first thing to come out of her mouth, the female was just slightly irritated with him for being a jerk to her and she hadn't even started an argument with him. Yet. "I'm offering myself. . To you." She mumbled, deciding it better to repeat herself so that he took her seriously, looking up at him with her chocolate eyes and speaking again, "I'm offering myself to you, anything you want, just as long as you leave the gang and call it all off."[/list:u]

"All right...If you truly are serious then when I get out of bed this morning I want you in my room dressed up..something short,silky,revealing..and...pantyhose and stockings on your legs and you on my bed waiting for me...If you are serious then I'll Stay back...if not im walking out and heading off. Perhaps Your little outfit, the white heels, pantyhose, that green skirt and any top." Gin would take her up on her offer if she did as he said. but if she didn't he would go out and wouldn't be returning anytime soon and he would be gone for good. He watched her for abit before grabbing his bag and answering his cell. "Ya, No can't make it out...Whats up...none of your damn business that's what." He just shook his head before heading back into his room and shutting the door.

• Watching him and letting out a half relieved because he accepted her offer, with his request of her wearing something short, silky and revealing, he seemed to know exactly what he wanted from her, and even though that was calming, she had to remember that she was giving herself to her brother. Her gang affliliated, constantly fighting with someone older brother. Nodding softly to state that she understood what he wanted her to wear, the female moved carefully and let her soft feet settle onto the ground, Deena got up and moved to her room to get a few hours of sleep before she got up in the morning to get dressed in the outfit he enjoyed so much.[/list:u]

Gin walked over to his bed and shook his head before making a few plans. He laughed abit knowing that he could break her then she would be his and he would bring her out to the gangs and then they could have her as well because what was one person's belonged to the whole gang He knew that by then there would be no voice of resistance from her from anything that he did and decided for Deena. Later as the night turned to day Gin yawned and stretched as the sunlight slowly filled his room. He stretched slowly started to wake up wondering if Deena had done as he had requested of her. He got up not even seeing her and walked to the bathroom to take a quick leak before he walked out of the bathroom and back to his room.

• Waking up a few hours later and taking a shower herself, Deena moved to her closet after putting her lace panties and matching black bra, the female ran a brush through her hair and let it fall over her shoulders once she buttoned up her white silk shirt and left the top two unbuttoned. The green skirt he had asked her to wear on her waist and holding on to her curves tightly, her long legs were covered in sheer tights, her feet slid into her heels and before she knew it, she was walking down the hallway and standing in her brother's doorway. Glancing down at herself and back over to her brother, Deena tilted her head softly and moved toward his bed, "Is this. . Is this alright?"[/list:u]

Gin watched as his sister walked into his room. He licked his lips and walked over to her running a hand along her legs then over her sides. "I know what I see but you are going to tell me how the outfit makes you look and feel. then you're going to tell me what we could do today then you'll describe your outfit. and all while you are doing this. i want you to be seductive as you can. make me want it." He grinned and sat back in his chair watching her, letting his eyes roam all over her lovely body. "I know you can do it my pet." He licked his lips watching her.

Back
Top Bottom