Rubber Lovers (FxF)

Hello hello. I'm Kamenhero25, though you can just call me Kamen or whatever really floats your boat. I'm looking for someone who enjoys smutty RPs involving huge amounts of tight, squeezing latex and rubber as much as I do. I usually try to keep a decent balance between story and smut, and I try to keep at least a solid paragraph in each response though I can write as much as you give me to work with. I also am capable of giving a response a day, but I usually end up responding every couple of days. I'm also capable of being the top or bottom without too much trouble, so whether you like to play a submissive or a domme, you're welcome to express interest. If you're interested in one of my ideas below, or have a sexy rubber idea of your own, send me a PM and we can talk.

Kinks:
- Rubber and Latex (duh)
- Dominance and Submission
- Bondage and Restraint
- Teasing and Orgasm Control
- Training and Discipline
- Safe, Sane, and Consensual (realistic BDSM is ridiculously hot)

Limits:
- Watersports
- Scat
- Blood, cutting, gore, death, etc
- Furries for the most part

Ideas
1) Maid of Rubber: A young woman is hired on to be a servant to a wealth woman. However, she quickly learns that her new employer has designs to turn her into a submissive, obedient maid wrapped up in rubber and latex for her mistress's pleasure. She's not nearly as opposed to this idea as she wishes she was.
il_570xN.668702202_7hwq.jpg

73b00c5c2eae362939c4f488a2775674--heavy-rubber-maids.jpg

2) Exotic Attractions: A young woman is hired by a strange new private menagerie, only to learn that she's been hired to be one of the mewling, tamed rubber animals rather than a zoo keeper. She finds herself thrilled at the idea of being a pampered latex pet.
d76274a1815fc98b0151c17e5417f98e--hood-girls-latex-outfit.jpg

md-1.jpg

3) Rubber Clinic: A woman comes to visit a spa and health resort that's actually a kinky rubber clinic where women can relax and indulge their kinks in privacy and safety with their highly trained staff.
HTB1HL.dJVXXXXcoXVXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping this up. Added some more ideas and a few inspirational images. I think they get the general idea of each plot idea down. And I'm still eager to hear other people's ideas too.

Comes highly recommended, a wonderful, adaptable RPer~ Highly suggest giving them a PM!

Back
Top Bottom