Meiana's Request! Asian female looking to play!

Meiana

Moon
Hi Bluemoon!

I’m new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying close to 6 years now and I’m excited to make new roleplaying friends :)

What You Need From Me:

A submissive oriental girl who is nice, good, or loves to tease. Right now I only want to play oriental girls of east asian descent.

What I Need From You:

A very dominant man/beast/monster/demon. I want your character to force himself on mine and make her his. My character will never make the first move or show any interest in yours until after he “convinces” her through force or sexual advances.

Kinks:

Raceplay - I will always play a east asian girl. Your character may be any other race (white, black, hispanic, etc). I want your character to fetishize mine too. It is not a requirement, but it will make things more enjoyable for me ;)

Ageplay - I typically play characters 18-25. I prefer it if your characters are older or much older than mine.

Beastiality/Monsters/Demons/Supernatural - Your character is a creature other than human. I always love playing opposite dominant monsters or supernatural beings :)

Forceful, dominant kissing - I love it when your character kisses mine in a way that expresses his dominance and ownership over her.

Rough sex - Your character can be as rough or relentless to my character as he wants :heart:

Pseudo-rape - Not full on rape, but I love it when your character forces himself on mine. I want him to take her and make her his. Most of the time she falls for him and gives him to his advances ;)

Forced orgasm - Make my character cum against her will for yours!

Public scenes - Your character taking mine in front of many others, or in an area where others may catch them in the act.

Risk of pregnancy - It’s a big turn-on for me knowing that my character may carry your character’s baby after he takes her ;)

NO:

Gore

Vore

Scat

Bloodplay

What I Prefer To Play:

I’m looking for mainly modern setting roleplays. I may be up for sci-fi or fantasy depending on what idea you have. Feel free to ask me!

I want to play either a club dancer, ballet dancer/professional dancer, foreign exchange student, college student, new job employee, secretary, teacher.

You can play any role you want and we can come up with a plot/scene together :) I look forward to hearing from all of you!

I can play through PMs, Discord, Skype, or Email. PM me for details, or send me a message on any medium so we can plan out our scene.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom