Rough Stuff [FxAny]

CrimsonKitten

Painslut
So this is my first time posting a request like this so sorry if I miss anything important.

Kinks: (Not all inclusive so just ask)
pain
anal
hardcore
blood
fistfights
rape
messy cumplay
humiliation
competition
tomboys
Tattoos

NO's
Willing to try anything once

I'm looking for a roleplay partner interested in some rough (potentially violent ERP)
This can range from consenting rough sex between loving partners/friends to brutal non-con.

***Right now I'm really looking for any Boxing scenes***
Scenes

1) Fight Club
Our characters are members of an underground fight club where men and women alike gather for a taste of danger.

2)Sparring Friends (With Benefits)
This plot line deals with the boxing and smut, without the gore, non con, humiliation, and pain aspects of some of the more "hardcore options."
Our characters are good friends/family/strangers who meet up for a friendly sparring match... and possible more.

3) Gladiatrix vs Gladiatrix
Our characters are female gladiators during the height of Rome's power, fighting it out in the arena for fame and glory.

4)Street fights
We set up a personalized scenario to fit our characters. (Just PM)
*This option is also EXTREMELY flexible on kinks if you felt like adding or removing anything.

5) Elf captive vs Orc
A She elf (MC) is captured by an orc raiding party. Once captured, the orcs force her to fight for her life in their gladiatorial pit.

****If you have any other ideas, don't hesitate to send them my way****

If you're interested in that sort of thing, Great!
I don't care what sex you or your char is. Anything works.
Just PM me and we can talk over some ideas

I know that this sort of thing doesn't interest everyone so thanks if you've read this far, regardless of whether you PM or not. If you are even slightly interested please contact me I am more than willing to tone it back a notch (or 12)

F-List Link for any interested

Back
Top Bottom