Very Specific Craving (Linkle x Zelda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
As the title says I have a very specific craving right now.

Inspiration image
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3403055

Gannondorf has managed to defeat link and rip the triforce of courage form his hand. He now seeks the final piece of the triforce found within Zelda. Bursting into the castle he slaughters the guards and comes face to Face to face with Impa, who knows she will lose the fight but demands Her charge, Princess Zelda, and her Pupil, Linkle (Who has been training this entire time to also guard Zelda) to run while she fended off the dark lord. While Zelda is hesitant Linkle grabs her and forced her to run. After all she understands her duty to protect the princess.

They do escape but cannot stay in one place for long. Gannondorf, with two pieces of the triforce, is able to sense where the third is. He cannot pinpoint it but he can sense which direction it is in.

I don't often play Canons, but I would love For there to be someone willing to Play Zelda as a dom. Linkle may be her bodyguard and will protect her when she can, but when the danger is over, Zelda dominates the relationship.

At the same time, Zelda can be female or a futa, and she can be dressed as sheik to prove she can take of herself to an extent, or she can keep the Princess garments. (or go a full route and wear commoner clothing just to completely hide whom she is.)

Linkle will be submissive and completely loyal to Zelda, even in the sexual advances. She wanted to be a hero but Link had that role filled, and decided that she would instead dedicate her life to protecting Zelda.

I am more than wiling to discuss further details in this plot. Such as future elements that can play a part. I will also warn right now, My knowledge of the Zelda universe is lacking. I know OoT and MM. I also played the story mode of Hyrule Warriors (Which i s not canon but may as well be. Story is good enough.)

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom