Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fandom Cravings: World of Warcraft & the Elder Scrolls

Andronica

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
KMZxyvW.jpg
• • writing with me

Status: Seeking 1-2 RPs | Medium: Threads | Post rate: 1-7 days | Writing style: Detailed, multi paragraph

Hello and welcome to my thread! Feel free to call me Andro or Alex.

For anyone who's curious, I'm a bisexual woman with 10+ years of RP experience. I'm naturally friendly and drawn to similarly enthusiastic writers of any gender. I like to chat regularly with my partners over PMs or Discord, whether it's asking how your day went or discussing an upcoming scene in our RP. That being said, a huge pet peeve of mine is lack of communication. I want someone I can play off of, not drag through the narrative. Don't be shy about contributing to the plot or letting me know when something isn't going the way you want - your feedback is important to me!

Regarding activity, I tend to reply to stories within a week or even on a daily basis, unless work is kicking my ass. You can expect a heads up via PM when I can't reply within that schedule, and I ask that you return the favour.

Every so often I have to scratch that smutty itch, but overall I desire more plot-heavy scenarios with a strong foundation of characterization and world building to keep things interesting. Lengthy fluff posts aren't my style - although sometimes I get carried away - and you'll find my sweet spot is around 2-5 paragraphs. I won't demand a specific post length from you besides a cursory paragraph or two, just bear in mind that engaging and descriptive content makes me eager to reply.

Regarding kinks, my deal-breakers are bestiality, age play, heavy degradation/BDSM and sexual pain, for the most part. The list of what I like is much longer and depends on the content of our story. So, if you think we'd make a good match, please read my F-List for the juicy details.

• • cravings

Currently craving a fantasy story set in the World of Warcraft or Elder Scrolls. I have a couple of ideas below but there are many possibilities so I'd like to work out the details with my partner, rather than listing a dozen scenarios here.

Crystals and Contracts (World of Warcraft)
Blood elf Warlock x OC - Bondage - Transformation - Seduction - Inspired by this Blood elf warlock

A powerful warlock (female or futa) practices her dark arts in the sewers of Dalaran to escape interference from the disapproving magocracy, who have sent a paladin to hunt her down. One day your character seeks her out for a particular problem - or simply out of curiosity. A worgen wants to lift their curse, a Death Knight looking for redemption, a priest intrigued by the shadows, etc. Whatever fits the story, really.

How to Make Friends and Annoy Daedra (Skyrim)
Assassin x Thief - Teasing - Cat and mouse - Competition

A stoic assassin runs into a thief while they're both out on assignments in the same area. They help one another in what he believes is a one-time occurrence, yet the pair keep running into each other during missions and end up going on adventures together. Her charisma wears through his reclusive and wary personality, and the assassin finds some happiness. This leads him to question his contract with the Dark Brotherhood. As for the thief - well, she already sold her soul to Nocturnal. Daedra don't take kindly to breaking pacts.

Kissed by Hircine (Skyrim)
Adventurer/Dragonborn x Follower - Transformation - Restraints - Action-adventure - Inspired by this Shield maiden

An adventurer seeks a friend to aid in their quests. A lone shield-maiden catches his/her eye while visiting Solitude and they quickly forge a friendship through shared battles and tribulations. She swears to protect the adventurer and if need be, give her life as well. However, after an otherwise normal encounter with the Silver Hand, she wonders if their partnership (or more) will remain strong when her secret comes to light: she's cursed by Hircine for past misdeeds and is far more than she appears to be.

Last edited:
RE: Craving a dramatic, action packed Star Wars story! [ M/F ♥ ]

Bump!

RE: Craving a dramatic Star Wars RP [ M Sith x F Jedi ♥ ]

Bump!

Back
Top Bottom