Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Realistic/Low Fantasy/Plausible Sci-Fi

48days

Meteorite
Looking for realistic plots, or ones with detailed backstory

PMs or Google Docs preferred

My preferred rp style is a detailed setting and decent plot, with smut interludes at multiple points throughout the plot.

Looking for someone interested in a semi-realistic rp. That means no spellcasting (some forms of magic and fantasy are okay), a risk that female characters may get pregnant (means using contraception of some sort if you don't want your characters to risk getting pregnant), and some consideration that the characters need to eat, drink, and find shelter. If the setting is Fantasy or Sci-Fi it should have clear rules on what magic/technology can and cannot do.

I prefer to come up with a setting, and then make new characters for the setting. I also prefer the standard m/f pairing, but if you pitch a really cool idea with a different pairing I'll consider it. I usually play dominant but considerate characters, but I will go anywhere from the giving end of non-con to submissive.

Idea 1 - Land of Eurangea - Updated April 18, 2019
This one is more of a setting than a specific idea. If you have a character you'd like to play in this world, let me know.

The continent of Eurangea is in the early Medieval era. The west portion of the continent is temperate, and relatively wet, and consists of rolling hills and winding rivers. Towards the centre of the continent, is a great and impassible mountain range which effectively splits the landmass in two. Little is known about the eastern half.

The western coast is the most densely populated area of Eurangea, with several developing cities. As one moves inland from the coast the lightly rolling terrain, wet weather, and temperate climate combine to allow excellent farmland. Small agricultural villages dot the landscape, with larger towns forming as trade centres on riverbanks. Agricultural produce moves down the rivers to the coast, and goods from craftsmen in turn move up the rivers to the farms, and even further inland, to the logging and hunting camps. Forests dominate the foothills, and seasonal hunting and logging camps provide the economy. The mountains are wildland where few have ever ventured, and fewer yet have returned. Rumours of ancient magics and fantastic beasts dominate the stories.

The political landscape of Eurangea is numerous small kingdoms, typically divided by the numerous rivers. Minor fighting between kingdoms is common, but there have been no large scale conflicts in memory.

Eurangea is dominated by humans, though some suspect that elves and dwarves could be more than just myth...

An easy plot line to play in this world would be your standard Princess/Prince or Princess abducted by bandits, ect.

Current Craving (April 18)- A plot style I really want to play in this setting is a group quest. Only looking for one rp partner, but we'd each "own" multiple characters travelling with the group. This could allow for romances between characters, and individual characters could have "encounters" with minor characters the group meets on their quest. Quests could include a simple envoy mission to another kingdom, or an epic quest to save the world from something. I'd love to hear more ideas as well.
------------------

Idea 2 - Cliche Zombie Apocalypse - Updated December 18, 2017
Post Apocalyptic Zombie survival. Focusing on a pair (or group) of characters in the Zombie Apocalypse. Very interested in keeping detailed track of everyone's clothing and items with this scenario. Not only do the characters have to avoid getting killed by Zombies, but they also need food and water. The plot would likely follow the cliche journey across country to reach some safe haven. I also like to play this type of scenario by using real world locations, tracking the journey on Google Maps.
------------------

Idea 3 - Space Adventure - Updated April 21, 2019
Epic Space Adventure. Think Firefly for technology style. FTL travel is common, but there is a massive variety of ships, from state of the art and hyper expensive ships, to absolute junkers that like to break down and leave people stranded in space. There are of course an infinite number of space stations and planets to visit. While many laws are common across the galaxy, there is little organized government, with each area policing themselves for the most part. I'm good with a human only universe, or once with many different species.

Here's an excerpt from a work based in this setting, mentioning a few of the technologies I like to use, and some actual physics references. Please forgive the odd style, it is written as part of a personalized choose your own adventure project. For RP on this site I usually use 3rd person.

After several uncomfortable minutes the engines cut out, and weightlessness takes over until the dampers re-engage artificial gravity. Several rude curses escape your mouth as you pick yourself up off the ceiling.
“Error detected in artificial gravity configuration. Please stand by while system reboots.” A brief moment of zero gravity passes before the system resets itself, and reactivates in the correct direction. This of course causes you to fall to the floor and emit several more curses. You return to your seat, and decide that enduring the chafing of the seatbelts against your bare skin is preferable to being at the mercy of the temperamental inertial damping system.
Several boring hours later the ship once again turns itself around and begins a burn to slow itself down. As uncomfortable as the first one, the deceleration burn completes, and the vessel rotates to face your direction of travel. Your destination is now visible, a massive space station. Dozens of ships can be seen docked on the station’s docking column. Connected to the docking column by several spokes, a massive ring rotates, generating artificial gravity without the need for dampers.

A chime sounds, and a message pops up on your heads up display. It is an automated message from the station informing you that in order to dock you must pass control of your ship to the station’s traffic control system. It turns out there’s a switch for that, and this one is even labeled. “Docktard Mode” it reads. That doesn’t bode well, but you flick it anyways as there seems to be little other choice.
The jerky movements caused as the station activates your ship’s control thrusters explain the label. Your inertial dampers are disabled, and you’re jostled about uncomfortably for several minutes before the docking procedure is finally complete.

I'm willing to do this setting with the traditional one on one pairing, a multiple character configuration, or as a lone character vs universe style. In the lone character style my partner would control a single character, and I would generate events in the world, and minor characters for that character to interact with. The expert above is essentially that, though my partner in that is more making choices akin to a choose your own adventure novel than actually role playing.
------------------

If anyone is interested, let me know. Hope to hear from some adventurous women (or those looking to play female characters) soon. ;)
I'll also play female characters, but prefer to stick to mostly MxF pairings, with some potential exceptions.

My preferred medium is PMs, Google Docs, or Email. I'm not going to use YIM, sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom