Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters, futa, breeding and transformation

Morgan Lockheart

Super-Earth
Hello and thank you for looking at my request thread.

I’m experienced roleplayer and I love smut however I do insist on good grammar and spelling. Post length can be from a few lines to a few paragraphs however I will match my writing to mirror my partners’. I like detailed descriptions and sexy dialogue but most important of all is communication and patience. I try to post every day but as with all roleplay, real life comes first. All I ask is that if you can’t post for a while or want to stop, please let me know.

Now, in terms of kinks, I am all about the strange. I love playing monsters, futa and otherworldly beings. Tentacles and demons are a speciality but outside of that I mainly play female characters. I will play men when I need to or if it’s appropriate to the idea. I am mostly dominant but I can adopt a sub position when required so most of the time I will want to play the aggressor however I also like shared experiences so would be willing to play a character subjected to something bad along with yours. My F-list is in my signature if you want to see exactly the type of thing I’m into. However, if you do want to PM me an idea, please give me some details, don’t just ask ‘want to RP’ or ‘are you into X’.

Ok, so kinks I’m into and ideas I’d like to try:

- Breast and body expansion. I’ve got a thing about transformations and especially ‘hulking out’ tearing through clothes and getting bigger. Futa transformations especially appreciated.

- Forced transformation and breeding is always enjoyable, especially if it’s me breeding others. Pregnancy and oviposition are definitely options.

- Corruption and degradation. Want to be my slave? Want to be turned from a goody two-shoes into a corrupted and wanton whore? We can definitely do that.

- All things futa. I do love a nicely hung dickgirl, especially if it’s me. I’m happy to do FxF, FxFuta and FutaxFuta. I might even consider FutaxM if I’m in the right mood and with the right story.

- Monsters, aliens and other nasty creatures. Fancy being bred by an alien? Or forced to mate with a horse or a mythical creature? I can help. Be prepared to encounter obscenely large cocks and excessive amounts of cum.

All my kinks are listed in my F-list so please check it first before asking if I’m into something or not. I’ll consider most things at first glance but I’m not into anything toilet related or containing excessive gore.

Back
Top Bottom