Come tickle my fancy

Hello, glad you are taking a second to read my little thread. I will try my best to section it off so it isn't a mess. Feel free to message me, if you enjoy reading this through bluemoon' PM or even my Yahoo contact...

Yahoo! ID: superheroinevengeance

So let us begin…

*** My name is Vengeance. I roleplay as a hobby that I greatly enjoy. Telling a story, writing sexual scenes, character develop, brain storming and everything else involved in the process is like mental masterbation to me. Please remember this is why I am here, and avoid from asking questions about my personal life. Maybe one day, when we become close friends, I'll share details then. I do have an f-list that you are more than welcome to look at. You can look for your own pleasure. I want to take my time when I write, and not rush the story along too much but on the other hand, I don't want to bog it firm either. I will try to be as descriptive as possible but will use visual pictures within my posts to help explain or paint a picture. This just helps me and I do not require the same of you. I tend to also write between two and four paragraphs a post. I have been told by many people I am not the clearest on what I want sometimes, this I will try to correct throughout this thread. If something is not clear, please message me and allow me to clear up the confusion.

• What I Want In A Roleplay
  • Story driven plots
  • No one liners... at least two paragraphs
  • All types of sex: Romance, Rape, Seduction, Bondage, One Night Stands, Blackmail, etc...
  • Gang Bangs... with Men, Women, Demons, anything really
  • Risk of pregnancy, or maybe nine months on the shelf
  • Violence and realism
  • Honest to character roleplayers, do not change for me
  • I play my characters as heroine and alter ego
  • Focus on alter egos as much as heroic side
  • 50/50 story to smut
  • Bonus to added mythology, but not required
  • Someone interested in doing stand alone roleplays and team plays
  • Do not require English professor, please do not judge me for not being one myself
  • OOC approach and continued conversation throughout roleplay. Lets be friends!
  • Push my limits, and enjoy doing so
  • Mixed bags of personalities
  • Modern world setting
  • Heroines have issues, use them against them
  • HAVE FUN and USE ME (if you are a villain) or treat me like a princess (if you are just apart of her alter-ego)

About two years ago, a Great War broke out between Zeus and Ares when Ares believed the faith people had in his father had dwelled enough to weaken his father and leave the throne for the taking. Ares would launch a surprise attack on Olympus, his Amazon daughters his chosen warriors, which lead to the city being all but destroyed. During this battle, an unknown force made a move against all the Gods and Goddesses, casting a spell which sent all falling to Earth. This is where we will pick, because every god would soon find themselves picking a replacement as their powers and life faded.

Roleplay: I will play Allison Davis (Tori Black), the head of a multi-billion dollar telecommunications company and leader in clean energy research. Think Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark with a pair of breasts. You will play Zeus, God of Thunder and Lightning. We will start the story with Zeus crashing through the ceiling of Allison's building, badly hurt. The womanizing seducer will become a mentor to Allison, once he can get into her pants and convince her to take on the responsibility of being Queen of the Skies. There is only one small problem, some of the other gods are loyal to Ares and really want Zeus dead, especially his vindictive wife Hera. Care to be my king, out to prepare me to help save the world?

Roleplay: I will play Lieutenant Amber Cox (Alix Lynx), as she serves aboard the USS Ronald Reagan when it is attacked by the mythical Hydra all in an attempt to kill Amber. Luckily, Poseidon (you) just happens to fall into the ocean near the ship and a epic struggle ensures but the ship is doomed. When Amber comes too, she will find herself in Atlantis under Poseidon's care who intends to make her his queen. But his son, Theseus (also you), wants the throne and his father's soon to be queen.

Roleplay: I will play Angela Manning (Jenny Blighe) who is white trash at best. She is struggling to survive, being abandon by both parents when she turned 18. She turned to stripping and racing cars to make money, working with a friend with benefits. When Cerberus shows up, wanting to make her his next meal; Hephaestus (you) comes to her rescue but pays the price. Cursed by rage, from the bite of Cerberus, he can only be saved by true love's kiss. However, when that kiss comes from Angela rather than his wife Aphrodite, the jealousy and manipulation begins.

Roleplay: I will play Zoe Michaels (Peta Jensen), the undefeated and recently crowned UFC Straw-weight Champion. Returning home from her most recent fight, her plane is knocked from the sky by the evil Deimos (you) in an attempt to kill her for his father. She is saved though by Heracles (also you). Wanting to protect her, Heracles and Zoe develop a love hate relationship until Deimos is able to take advantage of this relationship which results in Heracles' death and a pissed odd Zoe out for revenge.

Roleplay: I will play Paige Williamson (Riley Reid), the biggest act in country music since Shania Twain or Garth Brooks. She quickly becomes the obsession of Apollo (you) when he falls to Earth but she hardly noticed him. Striking a deal with Eros, Apollo will offer his sister Artemis' hand in marriage in exchange for making Paige fall for him. Just one small problem, Artemis hates her brother for killing the only man she ever loved, Orion, and revenge is a dish best served cold.

So... still with me? Haven't pushed the back button yet? Great, figures I would have lost most by now. I like my adventure to be full of action, drama and sex. Yes, lots of sex would be nice but my character is strong willed and even quite flirty at times. Does not mean you should always run with that and turn this into some kind of vivid production. Action, when your playing a villain or anti-hero, I really want to hate you. Push me to the limit where I want to through my hands up and say this is impossible... how am I suppose to win? Those make the best stories but please do not believe that means capture, peril, sex, repeat because that becomes boring. Ever watch the Dark Knight? Yeah, Joker was not out to kill Batman, he was out to ruin him. You should be too along with SO much more.

If you have any questions, please message me. Please note, I have some villain ideas listed but I want each of these villains to be more than a match for my heroines. I want them to be pushed, until it appears like there is no chance of victory.

So, let me add none of the models I have listed are locked. We can discuss and change but those are the models I have in mind when I came up with these ideas. Let me add though, you are the one playing these heroines so your voice matters. So SPEAK UP! lol

Back
Top Bottom