Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mxany new on the site, not to rp, wanting to get kinky but with a storyline

Hello all. My profile may be new, but I've been roleplaying for a long time. I used to mainly play as a female but lately I've been wanting to branch out and be a male more. So here is my request thread, though it might be a little boring or tame cause it won't have much detail to it.

I'm up for almost anything you may want. Limits are death and anything close to it, Gore (exception is vampire stuff), heavy pain, dismemberment, anything noncon, and very little irl (nothing beyond small details of life and ooc chat. This will be mostly rp). Otherwise, I'm pretty open minded and enjoy a lot. The kinkier the better to me. I like a lot of fantasy and unrealistic play. But normal stuff is great too.

I really like playing with futas but male and or females are perfectly welcome as well.

As far as storylines go, I don't have any in particular to list so I want to here some from you and we can work our way through the details from there. The worst I can say is no so don't be afraid to ask.

I prefer to play over Kik or email, but I might be convinced to use Skype, but it would have to be very convincing.

Anyways, if this interests you, hit me up either with a PM or on Kik. My username is: ChrisDbRhoden

Back
Top Bottom