Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan, an Exiled Land (Conan RPG)

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
So, recently, I managed to be able to play Conan exiles (as it turns out, it was some mods that caused it to keep crashing), ans that has managed to ignite a bit of a spark in me, urging me to offer to... well, run something for one or two players. Granted, I'm not going to have it open for all that many more then that ;)

Now, are there any who would like to play in the exiled lands?

I'm waiting for the character creation rules until after I get some interest.

So, some of the basics about the characters arrival in the Exiled lands (which may or may not be similar to the one from the Exiles game). Would you be waking up nude, having just been cut down from the crucifix? I'd say that sounds about right. Now, there would be less demons/unnatural creatures (still plenty of them), and I would not be seeking to essentially play a video game via play by post... that's just... never works. One is a text based/shared narrative medium, the other is visual/interactive.

Still! You would arrive at level one (no real reason to change that), and from there... well, survival is the name of the game. Would be some chances to escape, or to build your realm inside of the exiled lands. As it is, I will be including some villains of my own, and sure, I may not have played through enough to know the entire thing... but I have some ideas for a very... interesting underlying plotline.

Oh, it has possibilities!

I am interested to play this. But I have to see some rules to see if my idea has merits.
Backgrounds, flaws, curses... But to begin at level 1 has to mean that either my character have to start in a new role, having no acces to the past one, or that it is some kind of vengeance... or family feud...

Would be using the actual Conan RPG (I can link the PDF's), though I shall admit the in all likely hood, the charges would be trumped up/blown a bit out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom