Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everyday Magic (Alpha and Izzy)

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
It was usually hot for early November, as it had been all summer. People still walked the streets and t-shirts and shorts and according to the weather there was no change in site. The only real releaf from the heat was the heavy rain storm that had rolled in overnight, drenching the streets and making things atleast tolerable.

Gideon Cross pushed his way through the streets, still packed with people dispite the rain. No one paid him much mind, clad in a battered leather rain coat and baseball cap and clutching a backpack he was all but invisible amid the sea of people. He kept his head down, eyes on his bright red sneakers, the short tail he had tied his black hair into stuck up from under his cap and bobbed with every step he took. A quick glance back over his shoulder and he darted out into the street, weaving between several cars who's horns blared at him. Gideon replied in his favorite manner, with a single extend finger.

He came to a stop at the next corner, opposite I big old theater built in the 20's. Neon letters burned against the dim night declaring proudly LIVE MAGIC TONIGHT

The brass framed front doors suqeelzed on rusted hinges as he pushed into the empty lobby. From the theater proper he could hear the applause of the crowd but chose to ignore it. He'd seen the show before and wile he'd love to see what she'd put together in the years since he last saw her, he didn't want to be out in the open. Instead he ducked through an Employees Only door into the maze of access corridors that made up the mystical back stage area that so many theaters kept hidden. He navigated them quickly, comming to a stop infront of a wooden door with a gold star on it.

Gideon hesitated, second guessing himself for the first time since deciding to ask her for help, considering vanishing back into the night. After several seconds he opened the door and stepped into the empty dressing room. He setteled himself on an old leather couch that once upon a time they had made extensive use of for their own bskc stage magic.

He ran a hand over his short cropped beard "This is a stupid idea." He muttered to himself, "she's probably gonna toss me out on my ass."

Every day had become the same. People coming in and out of the theatre in search of 'magic'. Tourists looking to spend money and be awed to then go back home and bore their friends and families with the amazing things they had seen during their travels. Which to be frank no one actually cared to see but would politely look at the pictures as they internally scream in boredom.

Camila Ainsworth looked from behind the curtain and watched as the guests crowded in squeezing into every possible seat the theatre had to offer. Her shows were sold out night after night. Not that the young witch would have expected anything less. While Camila wasn't the boastful type even she had to admit that her show surpassed many of the acts surrounding her. Granted she did have a little bit of help mainly her magic. Her gifts allowed her to wrap and bend reality to her liking. Although it took all of her concentration. One bad move and she stood a strong chance of incinerating her guests. She couldn't explain it but as time drew nearer to her act she felt unsettled. Something was going to happen she just had no idea what laid in store for her.

Nonetheless, the beautiful blonde stepped from behind the curtain and began her show. " Ladies and Gentleman...." She said loudly her mic amplifying her voice across the room. She performed her usual tricks the last one being her grand finale. She chained herself in a glass box and had it fill up slowly with water. Once it reached a point where she could no longer breathe she tried to get the locks off before she drowned. To build suspense she would pretend she couldn't get out. Panicking she would bang on the glass fear etched across her face. As the audience slowly realized what was happening the lights would cut out suddenly. With a few hand movements, Camila was able to walk through the glass and find her way towards a seat in the audience. Once the lights flashed back on the guests would look around in confusion as they tried to figure out where she had gone. The green-eyed beauty would then stand up announcing herself to the crowd as she was deafened by the thunderous applause. Camila bowed as she thanked her guests and headed back towards her dressing room.

Throughout her entire performance, she found herself trying to brush off the pit she felt deep in her stomach. Camila rushed past her guests signing as many autographs and standing in as many photos as she possibly could. It was amazing how many people did not care that she was standing there soaking wet. But it was all part of the act. After a few minutes of this Camila escaped to her dressing room. Fans followed her but she thanked them once more as hands, heads, and cameras all flashed before her. She shut the door in front of her before she turned around to a sight that made her stomach drop.

"Whatever it is no." Her smile faded as she took in the sight of a man who she thought she would never have to see again. "I told you, I told you're family, I even told my family. I'm out. Whatever bullshit you've gotten yourself into you'll have to figure it out." With Gideon, there was always something. The man seemed to attract problems wherever he seemed to go and somehow managed to drag Camila into it as well. She swore off helping anyone from the other side.

Her green eyes losing the excitement they held just moments before as the irritation clearly set in. Her lips pressing into a hard line. "
Movere mihi linteum"
She muttered a towel zoomed through the air as she reached up and grabbed it. She started to pat herself down and hide behind a rack and started to remove her sopping wet clothing. She also had a change of underwear behind it and changed into light pink boy shorts and a matching bra. "I'm serious Gideon ask someone else. You know I'm out of the game."

Camilla's outright hostility towards him was expected, completely and utterly unwarranted as far as Gideon was concerned, but he had come expecting it and shot her the most charming smile he, "Honestly now. What makes you think something is wrong? Did it occur to you that maybe I just happened to be in the area and thoguht to myself 'Gee Gid, I wonder what ol' Cammy is up to tonight. Maybe I'll go see her and catch up."

Out of the corner of his eye he watched her change, catching a glimpse of some very familiar territory, "really, I can't just come see an old friend 'cause I missed her? And the couch? And the things we did on said couch. And on the edge of your vanity. Or that one time, out on stage after the show?"

Gideon couldn't help but grin at that particular memory. The two of them center stage with the main spot light shining down, sweat glistening on naked skin. Camilla down on all fours as he thrust into her from behind, her moans and sighs echoing through the empty space. That had been a very good night.

"So how's about this weather huh? You ever remember people being able to wear shorts around here in November. Makes you wonder what the Fae courts are up to this."

Camilla couldn't help but smirk at Gideon's comments about their past romantically. The pair in the past used to be quite close but as Camilla pulled away from the supernatural world she found herself drifting. Until there came a point when his face would make her feel some slight irritation. That didn't necessarily have to do with the dark haired man sitting in her dressing room. Although is Cami was being honest with herself she would admit that she missed Gideon is some shape or form. Well mostly the mindblowing sex not that she would ever admit that to him.

Even as she tried to push the memory back Camilla thought back to the night on the stage. All the new positions they tried. Gideon fucking her gently and roughly, alternating between animalistic thrusts and caring love taps. The way Gideon played with her breasts knowing exactly how to touch her and make her moan. Cami remembered experiencing several orgasms that night. In fact, Gideon was probably the only man to ever make her cum three times in one encounter.

Camilla then glanced towards the objects Gideon mentioned memories rushed back as she remembered all of the dirty and exciting things they had done all over her dressing room. And outside of it. "That's rich." Camilla laughed as she walked over to her vanity to finish touching up her hair. "You...here...just dropping by causally for no reason at all. Gideon, I've known you since we were kids. And I've never known you do just do anything. You've always had a reason so spit it out." Camilla then grabbed some clothing to throw on before hiding once more from Gideon's view.

As Camilla slid on her skinny jeans she stopped for a moment. Something Gideon said made her feel uneasy. "Why would you bring up the fae courts?" Obviously, the fae could be controlling the weather but she still found it odd. "What the hell did you do Gideon? So help me God if you got yourself into more trouble..." One thing Camilla could count on when it came to Gideon was finding trouble even if everything was going great. "You know what....whatever it is, just keep me out of it. If I know what the issue is it'll make me seem more like a bitch for not helping." She finished putting on her dark blue skinny jeans and grabbed her white crop top and put that on as well. She [rayed as she went to grab her boots that he would just leave so she could go back to her peaceful existence.

Gideon couldn't help but smirk.

It was sublte, but the way she looked around the room showed she was thinking about what he had said. Maybe if he was lucky she'd start feeling nostalgic and they could relive some of those sweet sweaty memories from their younger days. There was no denying that the sex had always been amazing with her. Mind blowing shit.

Of course Cami had always been sharp. He wouldn't have liked her as much as he did if she was stupid and the moment he mentioned the courts she figured out he was angling at something and was quick to call him."

"Nothing. I didn't do anything I swear!" He said throwing up his hand defensivly, "Comon Cami, you know perfectly well I don't fuck with the Fae. I'm not THAT stupid. But....that doesn't stop them from thinking I did something....."

He mumbled the past part.

Camilla couldn't help but laugh out loud after Gideon's last comment. She knew something happened if he felt the need to bring up the fae courts. "You know I almost believed you for a moment." She started shoving things into her bag as she looked around the room fuming. Part of her wanted to tell the man to go to hell and deal with it. The other part knew she most likely wouldn't but she would fight it off for as long as she could.

Despite all of his flaws, she cared about Gideon.

While she was still furious with him for getting into more trouble she couldn't help but think about those nights they spent fucking in her dressing room. How badly she wanted to continue making memories around the theater. "That's the thing with you Gideon I do know you and I know how trouble always seems to find you no matter where you go." She started to pace around the room brushing her hair behind her ear as she made sure she had gathered all of her belongings.

Even as Camilla berated him as she paced up and down her room she couldn't help her growing feelings. When she initially saw Gideon one of her first thoughts was to rip his clothes off but this was clouded by her distrust of why he was visiting. Maybe she could take him to her place they could fuck....Camilla shook her head as she grabbed her bag and headed towards the door. "Follow me and tell me whats going on." She opened the door and headed towards the front shutting off the lights as she went.

"Don't think this means I'm helping you. I just want a good laugh on my walk home." Camilla was interested in Gideon's problem but she had more pressing issues at hand. It had been a long time since anyone made her tremble with just their hands. Even though she'd kick him out afterward she thought she deserved to have some fun. After all, he did show up unannounced and if they fae were after him he's no doubt put her on their hit list.

Camilla listened to his story as they walked several blocks towards her apartment. She would make him please her and then if she felt satisfied enough she would consider helping him. Even as Camilla thought this she became irritated with herself. If all it took was a good fuck to bend her will she'd give in to everything when it came to Gideon.

Their relationship had never been what Gideon would call stable. Chaotic, volitle, dysfunctional, sure those where great words to describe what they had, even at the best of times. Offten the frustrations they felt came out full force during sex that could change from some sweet and gentle to loud, raunchy almost hate fucking at a moment's notice. On more than one occasion she had occused him of being emotionally stunted, a feeling that had been echoed by more than one person over the years. But he did care about Cami, in his own way, even if he couldn't really express it in words.

He knew coming to her would put her in the firing lines of the courts out for his and he hadn't made the choice lightly, but at the end of the day there was an undeniable fact, wheather she liked it or not, Camilla Ainsworth was one of the most universally respected people in the supernatural community, a respect that Gideon was gambling on to save his hide at least for a little wile.

"I swear to god I didn't actually do ANYTHING." He said, falling into step behind her, tugging his cap down low and popping his collar to hide his face, "I had an emessary of summer show up at my door last week demanding to know where the lady of summer was. Expecting me to know. I've never even met her. How the hell would I know that? I keep telling him over and over I don't know anything. Next thing he pulls a fuckin sword out and tries lopping my taking me head off!"

Camilla listened to Gideon as the pair walked to her apartment. Even though every bone in her body wanted to just dart away and run she knew Gideon was telling the truth. If he said he didn't know about the disappearance of the lady of summer he didn't know. Gideon may have been a lot of things but a liar was not one of them. "Fuck..." she thought to herself as they rounded a corner and were finally outside of her apartment. If everything Gideon had said was true someone was trying to frame him and but more importantly why would someone be trying to frame he. Gideon did have a way of pissing people off sometimes but most of the people in the supernatural world were used to it by now. For the most part, people could just brush it off.

The beauty smiled at her doorman Craig as they made their way to the elevator and all the way up towards her penthouse apartment. "Go sit on the couch and I'll grab us some drinks. God knows I'll need one after we finish talking." Granted Camilla would need a drink she also found if she was slightly buzzed when the pair inevitable had sex she could play it off as having too much to drink. Although both Camilla and Gideon knew when they reunited they could barely keep their hands off of each other.

She grabbed a bottle of white wine from the fridge, a corkscrew, and two wine glasses from the cabinet before heading back over to Gideon. She sat next to him on the closer. Admittedly much closer than she needed too. "So you're telling me you have no idea why the fae think you've stolen one of their most beloved court members? Has your astounding sarcasm reared its ugly head?" She asked chuckling to herself as she uncorked the bottle and poured them drinks. "Did the emissary at least give you any clues as to what happened? Or why they suspected you?" She asked racking her brain trying to come up with an answer.

Gideon collapsed on couch with a heavy sigh, letting his head roll back and his eyes falling shut under their own weight. He was tired, deep down bone achy tired in a way he had never felt before. He had been tired before, even exhausted but this was different, there was a numbness in his limbs, a buzzing in his brain that made it hard to keep his thoughts straight.

After the visit from the Emessary he had spent several nights in a sleezy dive hotel, the kind of place rich assholes and politians took mistresses and hookers. A place he could pay in cash and leave a fake name. But he hadn't really slept wile he'd been there. The paranoia that any moment the door would be kicked in by a Summer agent with a machine gun, or some other utterly mundane but completely destructive implement kept him chugging energy drinks as he tried to formulate a plan. The planning phase hadn't gone as well as he had hopped and the only option he kept comming back to brought him here.

He felt the couch shift as Cammie sat down next to him, felt the heat of her skin and the smell of her sweat. He pushed down the primal urge to lean over and taste her, feel the soft smooth skin under his hands. He wanted to more than anything, always did. But this wasn't the time for that.

A half hearted shrug was his response to her question, "No he just kinda came in and started swinging his sword around like an asshole. You know what they're like. Slaggee my shield charm."

He snatched the wine glass from her and tossed it back in a single gulp before wiping his mouth with the back of one hand, "Only fuckin reason I made it out alive was 'cause I threw a pot of hot coffee in stupid pretty fae face "

Camilla couldn't help but laugh as Gideon described the attack he had experienced from the fae court. Even if they were able to get Gideon's name cleared she knew the fae wouldn't get over the pot of hot coffee. They were a proud people and he'd more than likely get his ass handed to him. "How about you tell me a bit more about the days leading up to you getting attacked. When was the last time you visited the fae courts?"

Camilla asked as she started to sip her wine. She knew Gideon was most likely being framed but how and why was this happening? Was someone intentionally trying to start a war or is someone trying to get Gideon out of the way? Camilla reached for her phone and emailed her old professor to see if he had heard any news. If anyone knew what was happening in the supernatural world he would. James Moriarty was one of the most knowledgeable men when it came to the supernatural. Camilla could trust him hopefully they had some time before the fae figure out where Gideon had gone too. Most people knew of Gideon and Camilla's little trysts so it would be a no-brainer if they decided to show up.

"You could have pretended to sip that you know...or I would have offered you something stronger. You look like you'll need it." she chuckled as she watched him wipe the wine off of his lips. "Maybe taking a nap might be what you need. It'll let you clear your head and rest up. I'll keep watch and see what I can find out for you in the meantime. Or you can take a shower if you'd like...I'm sure you know your way around here."

Camilla grabbed her phone once more and checked her email. She knew she should be trying to come up with her own plan but James had to have one. He was her teacher and family friends for years. Although she accepted he will most likely want her to kick Gideon to the curb. Camilla finished off her glass of wine and looked over at Gideon. "So what do you think...shower, bed and then we can come up with a game plan. Or would you rather try to work something out now?"

Gideon squeezed his eyes shut and ground a fist into his forehead as he tried to collect his thoughts, formulate some kind of plan. There was no doubt the Fae would figure out where to look for him eventually, it wasn't like he had an abundance of friends he could turn to for help in a situation like this.

"I had a brief visit in June from representatives from both Summer and Winter back in June. Wanted me to be at Changing of the Seasons, act as their Overseer. But I told 'em no."

The Changing of Seasons was a grand occasion to the Fae of Summer and Winter, a grand gala of music and food and quite often degraded to a debouched orgy. They always wanted a someone there from the mortal realm to over see the transfer of power, ensure that neither side attempted to sway the balance of power. Why they would invite Gideon Cross instead of someone from the Council of Mages, someone with rank and respect. Hell even someone from the Ainsworth's would have made more sense for them call than a man infamous for the trouble he caused.

"Shower...." he finally muttered to himself, thumbing himself in the forehead with the heel of his palm. A hot shower to sooth his achy bones and help clear his head. Yeah that sounded like a good idea, "preferably not alone...." he muttered without realizing he had said it outloud as he pushed himself to his feet and sauntered out of the living, starting to strip off his clothes as he went.

Camilla listened to the rest of Gideon's story as she finished her glass of wine. She found it interesting that the Fae of Summer and Winter invited him to The Changing of Seasons. No offense to Gideon but he wasn't the most well-respected or even furthermore the most liked person throughout the supernatural community. Camilla knew he tended to rub people the wrong way for two reasons. The first being that the man was incredibly sarcastic with the second being that where every Gideon went expect trouble and chaos to follow suit.

Camilla downed the rest of her white wine before raising her eyebrow at Gideon's comment as he made his way towards her bathroom. The beauty got up from the couch and followed Gideon's lead. She started to remove her clothing and caught up to the man quickly. Despite all of his irritating qualities, Gideon was by far the best fuck she'd ever had. Who was she to give that up? There were plenty of women out their who would never experience his dick. She couldn't in good conscience pass it up. Or at least that was what she was telling herself.

The blonde turned the water on in the bathroom allowing the hot water to steam up the room. She stuck her hand under the water testing it before she slid her toned and fit body under the water. "Are you going to join me or wait out there all day?" She asked a smile playing on her lips as she allowed her hair to get wet. The water allowed her body and muscles to relax since seeing Gideon in her changing room back at the theater. She hadn't realized how tense she had been but hopefully, after the fun, she and Gideon had she'd feel much more at 'peace'.

Gideon had never thought himself a particularly attractive man, scruffy and hairy. How he had ever in his life ended up with a woman like Camilla was beyond his scope to understand. Standing there in her bathroom watching the water cascade over the complete perfection that she was, he felt like his brain had gone numb.

It was like the image from some classical painting, a woman physically perfect in just about every way drenched in the rain. Either that or it was like a the start of a raunchy porn flick. And given their previous history he was assuming it was going to be the latter. He finished kicking his pants aside and joined her in the shower, bowing his head as he felt the water pelting down on him, invigorating him and pushing aside the exhaustion that had been seeping into his body for days. He positioned himself behind Cami, his hands running along the smooth skin, tracing along her curves, comming up to cup her breasts, squeezing massaging them and he leaned into, trailing his lips across her neck, tasting a mixture of her sweat and shower water.

"Man...I missed these..." He murmmerm, giving her tits another good squeeze.

Camilla could feel Gideon step into the shower behind her. Despite the man's faults, one thing Camilla could never deny was how gifted he was with his hands. One touch made the beauty moan softly as his skilled hands massaged and played with her supple breasts. Gideon wasn't a man who many would call traditionally handsome but even when the beautiful magician could not stand to be around him she would make an exception when it was clear things were going to get hot and heavy with the couple.

Camilla let out another soft moan as he felt Gideon's tender kisses trail along her neck and shoulders. "They've missed you too..." Camilla said laughing softly as Gideon's hands continued to massage and play with her perky breasts. His large hands expertly cupped and played with her breasts as she let the water spray both of their bodies. Camilla turned around slowly as she wrapped her arms and Gideon's neck as she pressed her large breasts into his chest. "I've missed those hands so much." She whispered as softly as she pressed her lips to his and slide her tongue inside of his mouth. "But what I've really missed is your cock." She said another smile playing across her lips. The blonde allowed one of her delicate and soft hands trail down Gideon's hairy chest before it made it's way towards the man's cock.

Once her hand reached its destination she cupped the man's large cock and balls holding them gently in her hand. Camilla teasingly trailed along Gideon's cock as she felt his length thicken and plump in her hand. She gripped him in her hand stroking him gently as her free hand pulled him down by the neck kissing him passionately. It had been a while since Camilla had engaged in any sexual activity. She needed Gideon even if he brought along all of his troubles. Her hand tightened around his thick cock as she continued to stroke him.

She was soft and warm in his arms, her skin smooth against his rough palms. Her sent, her taste familiar and intoxicating in ways that nothing else was to him. He pulled her in tight, crushing those magnificent breats against his chest and trailing a finger gently along the arch of her back, a troaty groan of pleasure escaping his lips as her hand worked his rappidly hardening length, "You always where cock hungry," he growled around the kiss.

One hand tangeled itself in her wet locks and pulled hard, forcing her to look into eyes as her hand skillfully worked him. His other hand snaked between their water soaked bodies and cressed her lower lips, unsure if the wetness he felt was her own or simply the shower water. Either way he didn't care. With familiar movements his thumb found the bud of clit of he pushed a finger into her tight neithers, another groan passing his lips, "God you know how to work that cock so we'll...."

His firm body pressed against her soft body drove the blonde wild. As Gideon pulled away Camilla leaned forward in an effort to keep their lips connected. Gideon had always been an amazing kisser and the beauty did not want it to end. That was until his skilled hands found her tight and wet vagina. The beauty moaned softly as Gideon's expert hands found her clit and massaged the hard nub gently.

Camilla grabbed onto Gideon's neck holding onto him as his skilled fingers worked their way inside of her. "God....this man's fingers." She thought to herself as he continued to rub small circles against her clit. His thick fingers working in and out of her. "It's the only cock I've ever truly loved...if only it was on a better man." She said laughing softly before she pressed her lips once more against his as she slide her tongue into his mouth.

The beauty couldn't help but release another moan as Gideon was the only man who knew how to work her over so well. Camilla's knees buckled a bit as she held onto the man. It had been some time since someone had touched her like this. Camilla's soft hand continued to glide up and down the length of Gideon's cock. The thick and veiny shaft throbbing in her expert hand. The water raining down on them aided in lubing his cock. "Fuck...Gideon..." She whispered against his lips as he toyed with her clit.

Hot water poured down on their bodies, doing little to cool the fire buring deep down inside Cross. Raw and primal and animalistic in all the best ways possible he was completely consumed by that basic instinct.

God he wanted her, he needed her more than any other person he'd known in his life, he always had. And she knew it, knew exactly what buttons to press to drag that primal urges screaming out of him. He pushed her up against the wall, his fingers still assautling the swollen nub of her clit, his breathing heavy and laboured.

He pushed her hand away from swollen prick and stopped to hook his arms under her knees and lift her legs up, spreading them wide enough to position himself between them.

He wasited little time, there was no need to be gentle or soft, in a single powerful stroke he drove the marble hard length of his cock into her tight snatch, letting out a throaty groan.

"If you love this cock so much I may as well make sure you have it."

Back
Top Bottom